The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sexhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

You can also try syt Demi from shakyywayy stable, came in about a week ago. Pretty and real solid massage and jg skills... Similar top quality class with rose, violet, mandy or ivy type. Understand from them that they no longer put advert post here, so u wont be able to find any post here. Guess for those regulars will know where to find them
Old 16-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Xunited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sammythe.guru/showthr...light=84314659

Anyone try her service before? Any FR? Look around but didn't manage to find any.
Old 16-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This thread has given me good and bad suggestion but now i wanted to try something more like with bbbj since i have been chiongin was typical hj thats all, any good recommendation bros? Thanks

Last edited by quelfala; 16-07-2014 at 06:39 PM.
Old 16-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
This thread has given me good and bad suggestion but not i wanted to try something more like with bbbj since i have been chiongin was typical hj thats all, any good recommendation bros? Thanks
Tried this SYT last weekend, she is petite in size but her massage is hard and thorough, unlike most of the masseuse these like to use their elbows to massage.
I've never meet someone that BBBJ me that long compare to Yang Yang, good suction and skillful.

The links below are the same gal (Yang Yang)

━❤Chio Ah Lian Looks SYT❤━ Yang Yang 23YO ❤ Massage|BM|HJ|BBBJ|CIM ❤ $90 INC RM ❤ - post by Darksider

★ SYT ALERT! Hot Ah Lian Looks ★ Yang Yang 23Yo ★ Massage|BM|BBBJ|HJ|CIM ★ $90 INC RM - post by BerrYLiciouS

FreelanceSG ♣ Yang Yang ♣ 23Yo Hot Ah Lian ♣ Massage|BM|BBBJ|HJ|CIM ♣ $90 INC RM - post by FreelanceSG

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี
Old 16-07-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
iNoyRie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros.
Any good ml to intro?

Have not been chionging for the past 1 year. Coming back after a bad relationship.
Old 16-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
Tried this SYT last weekend, she is petite in size but her massage is hard and thorough, unlike most of the masseuse these like to use their elbows to massage.
I've never meet someone that BBBJ me that long compare to Yang Yang, good suction and skillful.

The links below are the same gal (Yang Yang)

━❤Chio Ah Lian Looks SYT❤━ Yang Yang 23YO ❤ Massage|BM|HJ|BBBJ|CIM ❤ $90 INC RM ❤ - post by Darksider

★ SYT ALERT! Hot Ah Lian Looks ★ Yang Yang 23Yo ★ Massage|BM|BBBJ|HJ|CIM ★ $90 INC RM - post by BerrYLiciouS

FreelanceSG ♣ Yang Yang ♣ 23Yo Hot Ah Lian ♣ Massage|BM|BBBJ|HJ|CIM ♣ $90 INC RM - post by FreelanceSG
Can CIM some more... After CIM she will keep on sucking to make sure your shaft is shinny shinny when she releases you shaft.
Old 16-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Can CIM some more... After CIM she will keep on sucking to make sure your shaft is shinny shinny when she releases you shaft.
I didn't try CIM coz my weapon had empty magazines after opened fire consecutively before I met her, thats why I said no one has BBBJ me for such a long timing... *guilty*
At last, she have to apply Johnson Baby Oil on my weapon to perform a handjob and cannot continue with BBBJ anymore (coz she used special oil that are consumables to allow her to perform BBBJ)

Overall, her attitude is 10/10

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี
Old 16-07-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
notrubing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Here's my FR for DOMO from chewy fruit

Truly a gem not to be missed.
Had her a week ago and since her GFE was mind blowing and keep playing in my head.
Was continuing txting her since then and she is such a friendly girl to know.
Her attitude and soft spoken voice really makes you melt not to mention great massage skill and the way she treat you….really…will easily make you fall for her.

RTF today. Again was really pleased to see her….With a pair of big round eyes…..melted again. Massage skill, GFE, attitude, Look, everything is no doubt a 10/10.

Today experience was somewhat funny though….end up me giving her a massage.
Well sorry if I spoil the market….but it was kinda different experience.

She’s truly a gem…..well….she’s playing in my head again…..
Old 16-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fcasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sammythe.guru/newrepl...ply&p=11432585

Hot new massage babe from the mingzhao stable - what are the chances I won't give it a try? Here is my quick review for Sophia as I am too lazy to write a long sex story:

Looks: 8.5/10
Really a stunner. I was quite surprised when I saw her as she looks better than the photos, even though the photos themselves already look damned good. A little bit of the ice queen feel, but I guess that is a common look for these model kinda of girls. Looks even prettier when she smiles, which adds a cuteness element to the whole package. Definitely a beautiful China SYT.

Body: 9/10
At the age of 22, everything is firm and in the right place. Looks quite tall and slender although she is only 163cm. Pretty sexy in that tight outfit she wore today. Even better when everything was removed.

Boobs: 8/10
Perfect for her body frame, although they were not big. Just nice and firm and bouncy just like it should be on a young 22 year old.

Feeling Massage: 6.5/10
Sophia is still learning the ropes from her shifu, so definitely not there yet. Not too bad for a trainee though, considering she has been at it for only a few days.

Handjob: 7/10
I guess it's just a normal release after the feeling massage?

Attitude / GFE: 9.5/10
Extremely good attitude. She tried her best to chat and make me feel comfortable throughout the massage session. Kept on smiling and asking if I enjoyed it. Made flirty touches and cute puppy eyes at me and hugs and brushes and whatnot - you know the usual drill.

Language Skills: 8.5/10
She actually told me she is an undergrad back home and she can speak in English. I tried conversing with her in English and found that her English was quite good actually, with a slight accent. Brothers who cannot speak Mandarin can consider paying her a visit.

Potential: 9/10
With her shifu's training, I am very sure this gem will be polished and do great in future. Still a little green on the feeling massage but everything else was generally quite good. I believe attitude is the most important in a trade like this.

RTM: Yes! Of course!
Will pay her a visit in a couple of weeks and see how much better she does. Can't wait.
Old 16-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
gorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows if Suki is still available...totally no reply liao. Want to advance book also no reply. She will ask what time...then I reply with timing she say sorry full. Then I day advance book. No reply again... hmmm
Old 16-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorky View Post
Anyone knows if Suki is still available...totally no reply liao. Want to advance book also no reply. She will ask what time...then I reply with timing she say sorry full. Then I day advance book. No reply again... hmmm
Haha at least she tell you she is full. I told her my time, she went MIA.
Old 16-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
donkeykon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros

any good massage girls to intro and still around??
Old 16-07-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
gorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Bro...sian right.. lol
Old 16-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorky View Post
She available one of my bro has booked her on tues. Bro chewy i also have send you a pm regards to her.

Quote:
Better than being put aeroplane right if she confirm it. haha. Sorry but i take no nonsense no matter how pretty or how much i 'like' her

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-07-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't know this until I checked today. Past few days I've been trying to contact Suki and only found out that I've been using an outdated number. Make sure it ends with 4749 - check chewyfruit's website for full number.

But yeah, fully booked lol.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1