The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-05-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Have not tried her but this is why sometimes I do not encourage going into such details not listed in ad. Putting a lot of pressure on her to perform on every customer the 'minimal' standard that has been written. And you will have many customers that will start saying why I did not get it. Not exactly a good thing for her.
I have always disagreed with not sharing about frenching. It is no different from stating if the ML allows zhut zhut or painting. It is an integral part of the MR. This is not the same as whether the ML can be unlocked. I think the distinction is important.
Old 19-05-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

So much debate on DD allowing kiss/french....lol

Think very likely she will reject all requests from now onwards.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-05-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Is she more chio then xiao jie? Anyone knows?
Old 19-05-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Have not tried her but this is why sometimes I do not encourage going into such details not listed in ad. Putting a lot of pressure on her to perform on every customer the 'minimal' standard that has been written. And you will have many customers that will start saying why I did not get it. Not exactly a good thing for her.
This I agree but depends on what... even if put YMMV... customers most likely go with expectations that it does not vary for them...

So sometimes it is good to double check if it is a critical scope for you.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 19-05-2024 at 05:16 PM.
Old 19-05-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

I dunno why some bro like to share what they gotten which are not state in the list. That's very dumb to me. That will only add more pressure to the ladies and the more they will not provide that service again. To me a general review will do as diff ppl had diff standard for example gfe.
Old 19-05-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
But for this info to appear on this forum, she must have offered it to a substantial group of customers and first timers

She did it to attract more customers and earn more money. Her way of doing the business, we prob don’t need to worry too much for her
Old 19-05-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shichongsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-yao-yao/

Commando on this ML.
Sichuan lady.

Looks: 7/10.
Body: 8/10 -- Natural B cup and good shape.
Massage: 8/10. Good strength.
Sensual: 8/10, request to shower together and 5G roaming but YMMV.
Place: clean enough and tidy.

Begin to suck her boob when she shower for me. You can suck as much as possible. And she keep saying she could not Tara. Can tell her nipple is quite sensitive, when you suck, she become high easily.
Roming is 5G, can put your hand on her un shaved pussy to experience her juice to flow out gradually, feeling is quite shiok.

Damage is 3B.

RTM: yes I will.

Last edited by shichongsex; 19-05-2024 at 04:59 PM.
Old 19-05-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shichongsex View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-yao-yao/

Commando on this ML.
Sichuan lady.

Looks: 7/10.
Body: 8/10 -- Natural B cup and good shape.
Massage: 8/10. Good strength.
Sensual: 8/10, request to shower together and 5G roaming but YMMV.
Place: clean enough and tidy.

Begin to suck her boob when she shower for me. You can suck as much as possible. And she keep saying she could not Tara. Can tell her nipple is quite sensitive, when you suck, she become high easily.
Roming is 5G, can put your hand on her un shaved pussy to experience her juice to flow out gradually, feeling is quite shiok.

Damage is 3B.

RTM: yes I will.
3B? Her damage on website is 120? Unless got bbbj or smth add on
Old 19-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shichongsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Pay some tips for her.
Should be 2B2R.
Old 19-05-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Anyone able to contact xin yan?
So anyone able to book xin yan lately? No replies from her and also just saw her wc post like have some “meaning”
Old 19-05-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaoai/

I'm more interested in this one but the location is in HDB tho.
Old 19-05-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Let's hope not though and I doubt she will reject all requests la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
But for this info to appear on this forum, she must have offered it to a substantial group of customers and first timers

She did it to attract more customers and earn more money. Her way of doing the business, we prob don’t need to worry too much for her
Not worried about her. Worried about us customers. For her to reject when asked in writing means she choose who she wants to give it to. And you know there are just customers that get sour and do funny stuffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This I agree but depends on what... even if put YMMV... customers most likely go with expectations that it does not vary for them...

So sometimes it is good to double check if it is a critical scope for you.
True. But at least put YMMV really means YMMV mah, lol. MLs are human afterall. They do get aroused and may do certain things at the heat of the moment. Or they are just a little more liberal in certain acts. But it does not equate to equal love for all. So the listed services is their 底限, something we can fault them if they do not perform the basic.

You will be in awe how childish customers can be, the stories I hear.

I do agree with Lady Assasinato that using cash to motivate is a clear winning strategy . If you have the looks, use it. If you don't, then flaunt and entice them with something they desire.
Old 19-05-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

True. But at least put YMMV really means YMMV mah, lol. MLs are human afterall. They do get aroused and may do certain things at the heat of the moment. Or they are just a little more liberal in certain acts. But it does not equate to equal love for all. So the listed services is their 底限, something we can fault them if they do not perform the basic.

You will be in awe how childish customers can be, the stories I hear.

I do agree with Lady Assasinato that using cash to motivate is a clear winning strategy . If you have the looks, use it. If you don't, then flaunt and entice them with something they desire.
If you are young, handsome, looks rich, gift of the gap etc... then putting YMMV doesn’t really mean what we commoners think what it is meant to mean. Again if take the risk of not getting the same and don't get it, don't be sore and sabo... probably like the stories you mentioned.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 19-05-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Is she more chio then xiao jie? Anyone knows?
XJ wins!!!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-05-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
LOL...quite true. Some MLs told me even if customers buy them gold or branded stuff, her reply is also No Way. 吻不下去呀
That is why pho ml best. Old man like me go oso no restrictions. Prc ml pretend to say thi cannot, that cannot. If I am rich and can tips them, I think all the restrictions will oso vanish immediately...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1