The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Yah, the feeling is very extreme loh. When i'm waiting in Changi Airport, no mood to eat or do anything, keep staying at the bloody smoking corner & puff my lungs to death because damn excited about going back & all the lazing around, drinking, eating & clubbing...

What I like there is the pace of life n Patong. In the morning, no rush hour traffic. No sight of people dressed in shirt & pants going to work. No people walking around in a quick pace. Not much air pollution. Out of sight, out of mind you know. Unlike my time in BKK, where people do go to work in offices. I woke up early for some breakfast & walked around wanting to buy some tibits. You see nice thai puyings walking around in their powersuits, you penis gets an erection but at the same time, you think of all the work left in SIN!!!

I need to brush up my thai so I can feel more confident in TH. You can speak the language, somehow you get better service & price, especially when they know you are not Thai but yet make an effort to learn their language. I called my regular girl that evening & it was difficult to hold a conversation as her English Pte Ltd & my Thai is "chui".

Stewpig me did not dial "019" in front of her mobile number then my entire balance was wiped out in about 15 mins without me realizing it until the line was cut off due to insufficient credit. Rushed downstairs to top up using the atm & dialed "019". Wah, talk & talk & talk but cannot feel the pinch when I checked the balance. Compared to using my post-paid line, each min cost $1++ but on prepaid, got free minutes if you make a long call.

Anybody interested to take Thai lessons, I want a kaki!!!

Or any seniors willing to give this "cursed" person some lessons in Thai? Cursed because I kena terak kong tao liao.

Terak means Darling right?

Ja neh!!!

so powerful of thailand gongtao
Old 30-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, when i talk to my friend on Friday n she told me they r not allow to SELL any BEER or LIQUOR.. u enjoy there... as izzt against the LAW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Didn't know that Vesak Day is observed in Thailand even though it is a Buddhist-majority country.
Anyway my girl called me to tell me she had the day off yesterday.

I need to go back soon. Hahahahaha...

Ja neh!!!
Bro, izzt because i m used to it lioa... so just pick up n carry on with our life in the Sillyapore....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
seems like bro hunterhi dun have withdrawal symtoms because he been there , done that for so many times
Bro, u enjoy urself there.... PARTY HARD....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
one more week one more weeeeeek to LOS to PATONG!
any bros there from 6-13 june feel free to pm me, reccee drinks chiong whatever

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ya, Bro, u must join our DARK SIDE... the Amazing Thailand... ( LAND OF SMILES... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
so powerful of thailand gongtao

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Quick Report from Bangla

Last night I started early at Bangla. Received a call from Bro HKT Boy while I was at Rock Hard AGG. We were supposed to meet up but I was caught with my pants down (ST with a SYT.) Sorry bro HKT Boy!

First ST with a SYT from Suzy Wong's AGG -
BF 600 Baht. ST 2000 Baht. Tuk Tuk to hotel 200 Baht. Motosai back to Bangla 100 Baht

Second ST with a SYT from Roxy AGG -
BF 600 Baht. ST 2000 Baht. Room 600 Baht. CD pack 100 Baht.

My two cents - best actions are at Suzy Wong's, Suzy Wong's II and Roxy AGG. You get to check out the girls in their bikini's before making your selection.

There is a cute one at a beer bar along Soi SeaDragan. Met her a couple of days ago. Might give her a go later!

Going back to Suzy Wong's tonight for some more fun!

Cheers :O)
Old 31-05-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
ya, Bro, u must join our DARK SIDE... the Amazing Thailand... ( LAND OF SMILES... )
thats why they called it Land Of Smiles once joined there is no turning back
Old 31-05-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
FilaNuke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFilaNuke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, can anyone recommend me a massage joint in phuket that provides full service.

I'm here with my OC so cannot enjoy openly...

Seeing all the girls here so chio.. cannot tahan..

Thanks in advance.
Old 31-05-2010, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilaNuke View Post
Hi guys, can anyone recommend me a massage joint in phuket that provides full service.

Thanks in advance.
christine's if u into soapy or the ones opps christines also have. and soi kepsub, which is lined with many massage joints.

any bros know specifically which massage places are good? for massage and extras. any places to recommend?
Old 31-05-2010, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, when i talk to my friend on Friday n she told me they r not allow to SELL any BEER or LIQUOR.. Bro, u enjoy urself there.... PARTY HARD....
hahaha bro dont need u to remind ill do you proud, party 25 hours a day 8 days a week
Old 31-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

Y? is Y, when any man tell their GF, Friend or Mum that they r going to Land Of Smiles they will tell u " u r old enough to know what u r doing... "

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
thats why they called it Land Of Smiles once joined there is no turning back
Bro, no need to party that hard later go IMH ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
hahaha bro dont need u to remind ill do you proud, party 25 hours a day 8 days a week
Bro, just try ur luck, u enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilaNuke View Post

Thanks in advance.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 01-06-2010, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
FilaNuke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFilaNuke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bros..!

Appreciate your recommendation.

Thanks!
Old 01-06-2010, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: Quick Report from Bangla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Tuk Tuk to hotel 200 Baht. Motosai back to Bangla 100 Baht
OMG Such rates can only be found in Patong....
Its definitely worthwhile to stay within walking distance from Bangla
Old 01-06-2010, 05:25 AM
Samster

What to do when u r HORNY... just wanted to screw ASAP just every time we said WHERE THE SAMLL HEAD OVERTAKE THE BIG HEAD... hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
OMG Such rates can only be found in Patong....
Its definitely worthwhile to stay within walking distance from Bangla

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 04-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

In addition to my earlier post, there are my recaps:

JetStar round trip to Phuket: $292
Phuket airport round-trip private transfer: 1000Baht
Hotel Ibis (with breakfast): 1200Baht/day
Foot massage (had 3 sessions): 250Baht/session + tips
Oil massage (had 3 sessions): $300Baht/session + tips
Phi Phi Island by speedboat: 1400 Baht + 250Baht for fins and beach chair/umbrella rental
James Bond Island by speedboat: 1400 Baht
Phuket private half-day city tour: 800 Baht

During the day, Phuket is extremely hot and humid. Try to do some water activities during the day and wait for the main event at night.

Here are the fun part:
Bar Fine (AGG): 600Baht x 4
Short Time: 2000Baht x 4
Short Time Hotel: 600Baht x 3 (one SYT I took to Ibis)
CD: 50-100Baht available at the short time hotel

SYTs:
Look: 7-8 on average
Body: 160cm, 45kg, thin, fair to light tan.
Boobs: C, B, C and B.
BJ: Didi was wrapped the whole time.
FJ: 8. All the girls were very nice and tight.
GFE: Only the 25-year old was super GFE. The rest - not very.

If you don't specify, you get only one shot. Even though ST is 2 hours, you will probably finish between 40 minutes to an hour. Try to negotiate all the stuff you want ahead of time to avoid disappointment.

For the first couple of nights, I looked see most of the agogo clubs, as well as many beer bars. I found myself returning to my favorite clubs night after night. At the agogo clubs, SYTs I bonked the night before would recommend their girlfriends to me. Also, every night on Bangla, there are literally hundreds and perhaps thousands of ladies (as well as ladyboys) willing and ready to serve you!

I stayed at Hotel Ibis which is on the northern end of Patong Beach. It takes about 12-15 minute walk to Bangla. I walked almost every night to Bangla. If you'd like, you can hire a motosai for 40Baht. I ate at No. 6 a couple of times, though the last two nights I had pizza. I love Thai food, but I could only take so much.

A few words on Lady Drinks - ONLY buy LD for the girl that you are interested in and not the mamasan, waitress or the first girl who come to sit with you as you walk in. LD runs between 160-180Baht. LD will add up quickly if you are not careful!

A few words on finding SYTs - Try to survey the field and make eye contacts. If you find someone attractive, just go to her and talk. If there is something there, buy her a LD and take it from there.

One sour note: I was cheated by a couple of waitresses at Suzy Wong II. One did not return by change and acted innocently after I confronted her. The other trick they play is that when they bring back your change, instead of giving you back 100Baht bills, they would purposely put 100Baht in coins; thinking that you would not want to take them; thus, giving them a 100Baht tip. In hindsight, I should have emptied the changes on the table and let them know that I know what they are doing!

All in all, I had a great time in Phuket. I am thinking about going to Bangkok and Pattaya the first week of July.

Have fun and be safe out there bros :O)
Old 04-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
..should have emptied the changes on the table and let them know that I know what they are doing!
All in all, I had a great time in Phuket. I am thinking about going to Bangkok and Pattaya the first week of July.
Good write up on your nocturnal sorties in patong. On your change, you could try one farang pal's (back home) response: with a quick deft of hand, folds the bill into a cone... and voila, funnel coins to his palm.

Raise you a couple pts for effort (and I've nothing to do with your negative territory)
Old 04-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good write up on your nocturnal sorties in patong. On your change, you could try one farang pal's (back home) response: with a quick deft of hand, folds the bill into a cone... and voila, funnel coins to his palm.

Raise you a couple pts for effort (and I've nothing to do with your negative territory)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1