The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
and also take note of those meimei's along nanjing road ....
they will try to strike a conversation with u and will try to convince u to go for a drink ... once u agreed, u r one step into the coffin ....
Very true, abt 3 years ago, while I was walking along the busy Nanjing road, a lady in her late twenties approached me and asked me for direction. I told her i am not a local. Then, she smiled and said "Can we be friend?" Lucky she not chio, so I just ignored her. If it is a SYT, I might have be taken over by my small head. Not too sure what would they do after they know you.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c2b2 View Post
My friends, one ang mo and one singaporean got into one of these shops and was harassed.
Immediately, he got back to hotel, call VISA and report lost...

the Bill did not arrive to him at all.
They are screwed!
你做初一, 我做十五!

Bros, if you ever encounter such incident, please please!!!... Go get a police report. There is a thing call chargeback for all credit card payment (whether online or point-of-sale transaction). As long as you have a police report to substantiate your claims -- falls under a category known as "card-not-authorised", you will be able to file a chargeback claim with your card issuer.

So, you are protected against many instances of fraud/unauthorised transaction. Many Singapore banks insist that you have a proof of card-not-authorised or your claim will not be processed. In the States, the rule favours individuals rather than merchants.

Hope that helps fellow bros.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Guys

Do u mind sharing where is this Macau city in Shanghai? Only manage to see Hong Kong City in Shanghai along Huai Hai Zhong Lu. Haha!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
c2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterc2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterc2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Bros, if you ever encounter such incident, please please!!!... Go get a police report. There is a thing call chargeback for all credit card payment (whether online or point-of-sale transaction). As long as you have a police report to substantiate your claims -- falls under a category known as "card-not-authorised", you will be able to file a chargeback claim with your card issuer.

So, you are protected against many instances of fraud/unauthorised transaction. Many Singapore banks insist that you have a proof of card-not-authorised or your claim will not be processed. In the States, the rule favours individuals rather than merchants.

Yes Sir, Bro.
The Ang Mo is an American and his card was not charged for non-authorised transaction.
i was not in the situation, in fact i was with my GF in my hotel room then. He only call me and ask what to do.
He did not make a police report and left the next day.

Nevertheless, for all bros, DO NOT TALK TO ANY GALS OR GUYS THAT COME UP TO YOU FOR ANYTHING!
Whether along Nanjing Road or Huaihai Road.

i am in China long enough to know what not to do..even then, i am learning something new everyday in China!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
and also take note of those meimei's along nanjing road ....
they will try to strike a conversation with u and will try to convince u to go for a drink ... once u agreed, u r one step into the coffin ....
Bro adidas,

Nice to see you in the Shanghai Thread to share with us.

Few years ago, four of us entered into a cafe at Nanjing Road as we were feeling thirsty. It was rather strange that this cafe was at the second floor. Ground floor was a shop selling Shanghai local delicacies and titbits. The shop is at a corner of the intersection of Nanjing Lu walking Mall and a smaller road which allowed car to move. The opposite corner of the cafe was a Goldsmith shop.

I am not sure whether the cafe is still there. Of course, we did not get into trouble as there were four big men. But before we left we heard some commotion, hahaha! must be some carrots being chopped behind. In my humble opinion, this kind of joints has some characteristics:

1. The few tabes near the exit/entrance would be occupied by some men chatting amongst themselves.

2. The service is usually very poor. When we were at the joint, imagine I had to go to the counter to order.

3. Paying was done at the counter.

Beware! Beware!

They usually use many tactics to strike a conversation with you. Either:

1. Asking for direction.
2. Telling you that they are hungry, asking you to buy them meals or drinks.
3. Wearing sexily to lure the careless men looking for adventures.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post

Bro ksst is absolutely right! In fact, this is what I have advised brothers to do when I was working in Beijing.

1. The most important thing is to leave the place safely even if you have to pay.
2. Get a receipt (if they agree, or you might have to press for it).
3. Go to a Police Station to make a report. (In some instances, if the Police officers are nice, they will bring you back to the joint and press for the return of the unreasonable charges). My friend got conned of 12K RMB in a jount near Sanlitun, he did that and he got back 10K.
4. Make a report to the Credit Card issuing bank (like bro ksst has advised).
5. Of course, you can choose not to have you money back, and let the incident be an expensive lesson (I had paid for the lesson before).

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

c2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterc2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterc2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Bro ksst is absolutely right! In fact, this is what I have advised brothers to do when I was working in Beijing.

1. The most important thing is to leave the place safely even if you have to pay.
2. Get a receipt (if they agree, or you might have to press for it).
3. Go to a Police Station to make a report. (In some instances, if the Police officers are nice, they will bring you back to the joint and press for the return of the unreasonable charges). My friend got conned of 12K RMB in a jount near Sanlitun, he did that and he got back 10K.
4. Make a report to the Credit Card issuing bank (like bro ksst has advised).
5. Of course, you can choose not to have you money back, and let the incident be an expensive lesson (I had paid for the lesson before).

My 2 cent worth.
i had my "school fees" too...my Amex was charged 5000rmb when i only had lunch that costs 500rmb!!!
He put one more 0 behind with me not realizing it. Signed and done!!

no matter how i argued with Amex, i am doomed!

Also, in Sanlitun, we were charged 1000 rmb for a plate of fruits..
argument started and 11 of us men and women started to stand and created a scene.
i threaten to call police when 6 big size men came to us.
the gals were brave enough to block me and some guys for not allowing them to come near me.
My driver came to me and called police, my GF asked me to keep quiet.
She told the men off, either put in the bill stating the fruits cost 1000rmb or we are not paying! And she demanded an official 发票 too!kudos to my GF!

The bill came to 8K rmb. which is ok including beer and tit bits.
but not for the 2 plates of fruits that cost 2K!

Before the police came, they agreed to 6K and i insisted in signing off by Visa. i have my insurance for that and proof.

The commotion actually attracted alot of bystanders then i can recall.
Some even tell me that this is a black shop.

Police came, my GF handled them while i get into my car and driver drove me off.
The rest of the foreigners went off immediately and only the locals were left to handle.
we had a good laugh every time we meet now about this incident.
i think one of the problem is also we are in a big group and 2 gals are HK celebrities.

Bro PTR,

i think we can share alot when we meet on encounters / lessons we had in other locations.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
i had my "school fees" too...my Amex was charged 5000rmb when i only had lunch that costs 500rmb!!!
He put one more 0 behind with me not realizing it. Signed and done!!

no matter how i argued with Amex, i am doomed!

Also, in Sanlitun, we were charged 1000 rmb for a plate of fruits..
argument started and 11 of us men and women started to stand and created a scene.
i threaten to call police when 6 big size men came to us.
the gals were brave enough to block me and some guys for not allowing them to come near me.
My driver came to me and called police, my GF asked me to keep quiet.
She told the men off, either put in the bill stating the fruits cost 1000rmb or we are not paying! And she demanded an official 发票 too!kudos to my GF!

The bill came to 8K rmb. which is ok including beer and tit bits.
but not for the 2 plates of fruits that cost 2K!

Before the police came, they agreed to 6K and i insisted in signing off by Visa. i have my insurance for that and proof.

The commotion actually attracted alot of bystanders then i can recall.
Some even tell me that this is a black shop.

Police came, my GF handled them while i get into my car and driver drove me off.
The rest of the foreigners went off immediately and only the locals were left to handle.
we had a good laugh every time we meet now about this incident.
i think one of the problem is also we are in a big group and 2 gals are HK celebrities.

Bro PTR,

i think we can share alot when we meet on encounters / lessons we had in other locations.
Bro c2b2,

Haha! An interesting encounter indeed! Yes, we can share more when we meet in Beijing. Hahaha!

We keep relating our encounters will show that we are both old men! Hahaha!

me a UFO (I leave you to guess what it means).

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Let me guess: Undefeatable F**king Object

Just kidding Bro PTR, just kidding!

Nice to see the sharing of experiences, a good educational platform for China bound sinkies like me.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Let me guess: Undefeatable F**king Object

Just kidding Bro PTR, just kidding!

Nice to see the sharing of experiences, a good educational platform for China bound sinkies like me.
Kidding or not, your guess is wrong.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro c2b2,

Haha! An interesting encounter indeed! Yes, we can share more when we meet in Beijing. Hahaha!

Regards
Bro PTR,

Thought I stole that honor from you some time back already......but to show my respect, I'll let you keep it....kekeke!!!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Bro PTR,

Thought I stole that honor from you some time back already......but to show my respect, I'll let you keep it....kekeke!!!
Hahaha...Tai Kor,

I always like to read you posts, which are short and sweet.

No lah, I am old, but you are slighty older lah!

Abut UFO, I remember that you know the meaning. But, as I have said you are only qualified for HFO, and not UFO like me. hahaha......

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro c2b2,

Regards
i am leaving for Japan this weekend, so giving CP a miss this weekend.
if possible, i goto CP on the 16th to bring my 小二to Shanghai with me for the week before she goes back to Jiangxi. Then i head for CP on 29th.
i may head for BJ next month. hopefully we can meet up by then.

UFO? hehe...ugliest, fattest, oldest?

i think you are more of an EMU bird!
Experienced, Matured and Understanding!
Old 06-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
i am leaving for Japan this weekend, so giving CP a miss this weekend.
if possible, i goto CP on the 16th to bring my 小二to Shanghai with me for the week before she goes back to Jiangxi. Then i head for CP on 29th.
i may head for BJ next month. hopefully we can meet up by then.

UFO? hehe...ugliest, fattest, oldest?

i think you are more of an EMU bird!
Experienced, Matured and Understanding!
you are right! UFO means Ugly Fat and Old.

Bro FGG wanted this name, but I refuse to give him as he is Handsome, Fat and Old (HFO) hahaha....

Good ah! you! Your doing reminds me of what I used to do previously, I use to bring along portable R&R when I moved around China. Now, I longer do it, as I am now a UFO and cannot longer be compensated by the Mao's bills. Sigh.

I will be in the North next month and I hope that we can meet in Beijing. I shall also head for Dan Dong before coming to Beijing. I hope I will be able to share with you. Hahah..

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha...Tai Kor,

I always like to read you posts, which are short and sweet.

No lah, I am old, but you are slighty older lah!

Abut UFO, I remember that you know the meaning. But, as I have said you are only qualified for HFO, and not UFO like me. hahaha......
Aiyoh! you 2 Taikors!!.
Both are respectable lah! in my opinion.
i could be the youngest of the lot btw you 2..kekeke.
Both of you is whom i would like to know and learn from!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread