The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
nicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Frankfurt has a bunch of clubs
Palace is in the city center but I haven't been in a long time
Oase is a little farther out but last time I went it was a waste of time, too many tourists and upsell
Sharks is the best in the area I went recently and it was a blast, but it's farther out in Darmstadt but if you have a car should be no problem
Old 06-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicguy View Post
Oase is a little farther out but last time I went it was a waste of time, too many tourists and upsell
Sharks is the best in the area I went recently and it was a blast, but it's farther out in Darmstadt but if you have a car should be no problem
Which are the clubs with the Ukraine girls?
I read in another forum that plenty of Ukraine girls now into this trade and FKK clubs has hundreds of these girls now.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterphucker View Post
Any bros in Germany knows if FKK clubs in Frankfurt are fully operational now? if so any recommendations?

I have a day or two in Frankfurt at the end of this mth, always wanted to check out an FKK club

All operational.

First time in club, a lot of girls will come to you to sell and some even will ridicule you if you turn them down.

Just wait and go for ones you like.

Think about it, if the girls are attractive, why does she need to come to you to sell?

The good ones are usually in room and when they come out, just go over to talk to them...and usually other guys will be in front so gotta be fast
Old 10-05-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicguy View Post
Thanks for the recommendation bro!
Old 10-05-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
All operational.

First time in club, a lot of girls will come to you to sell and some even will ridicule you if you turn them down.

Just wait and go for ones you like.

Think about it, if the girls are attractive, why does she need to come to you to sell?

The good ones are usually in room and when they come out, just go over to talk to them...and usually other guys will be in front so gotta be fast
That's very good advice. I've been a little hesitant because of that. Not sure how comfortable I'll be in there too.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
FL6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread seems like a very interesting topic
Old 11-05-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can’t find a similar topic, so decided to comment here for Berlin.

Visited a tantric massage, 100 Euro for 1 hour. It was a basically a BTB by what I suspect to an Eastern European lady, maybe late 30s. Fair and good body, GFE was good and really massaged all the way and her timing for the finish was perfect.

Showering facilities outside the room, it’s in an apartment and assigned to different rooms according to who you choose. Served nuts, sweets and a soft drink, dim lights and music with strategically placed mirrors for your enjoyment. Good experience overall although pricey.
Old 18-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

How much do they charge you for the entrance fee and are the damages for the girls done in a separate payment? Planning to visit FKK Mainhattan when I'm in Frankfurt in Aug.
Old 28-05-2022, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
How much do they charge you for the entrance fee and are the damages for the girls done in a separate payment? Planning to visit FKK Mainhattan when I'm in Frankfurt in Aug.
Typically it’s standard 30 euros for entrance fee but some atas ones may charge 50 for better facilities or free flow of beer from my experience of Modial and Samya in Cologne. U can read up more in ISG forum

Bigger clubs do accept credit cards at entrance and some even have ATMs inside for cash withdrawal but for small joint it will be strictly cash transaction and also the same for the ladies.

Damage for also 30420 typical system which means 30 euro for 20 mins session but YMMV…some maybe upsell 50 euro for bbbj which varies between WL and their biz for the night..
Old 07-06-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
...Planning to visit FKK Mainhattan when I'm in Frankfurt in Aug.
FKK Mainhattan entry fee: mainhattan
The old pricing scheme 50EUR for 30 min at Saunaclub service is gone for most of the Frankfurt area clubs Mainhattan, Palace, Oase and Sharks. Many German reports state now 100E/30 min for good service.

Have fun!

Last edited by Hurricane88; 07-06-2022 at 04:12 PM.
Old 14-06-2022, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@justwanadoit

mid removed your post becos external links not allowed in sbf...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-06-2022, 04:27 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@justwanadoit

mid removed your post becos external links not allowed in sbf...
Paiseh

Let me rephrase without links:
Ok i meant if you guys uncomfortable with fkk,want go straight to deal, then can visit site like Friko, Meglinger39, Hofer19
Old 18-06-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, going to Cologne in a couple of months, and keen to try out the FKKs there.

I have a few questions!

I know of the big ones like Mondial and Samya, any recommendations between the 2?

For the prices, is it normally 50 for 30 min and 100 for 60 min? And if you take 60 min, you get BBBJ?

Finally, a little weird one, but I have a kink of having sex in the public area. Are there any clubs that allow/encourage that?
Old 19-06-2022, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Hi all, going to Cologne in a couple of months, and keen to try out the FKKs there.

I have a few questions!

I know of the big ones like Mondial and Samya, any recommendations between the 2?

For the prices, is it normally 50 for 30 min and 100 for 60 min? And if you take 60 min, you get BBBJ?

Finally, a little weird one, but I have a kink of having sex in the public area. Are there any clubs that allow/encourage that?

Fkk globe in Zurich do open sex Tues
Old 19-06-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Fkk globe in Zurich do open sex Tues
Thanks, will check it out when I'm in Zurich next.

Any info / suggestions for Cologne area? Since I won't be able to travel out much this time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1