The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-05-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Greybunny is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Still kinda nee to chionging here so please have some mercy and don't zap me 😅

Just caved for a bbbj from a ML on SLG and afterwards it hit me with the anxiety of all the STDs and all that (A bit of a dumb decision on my end since i always onyl do HJ). Any advice on what are the next steps I should take? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance 🙂
Old 22-05-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybunny View Post
Still kinda nee to chionging here so please have some mercy and don't zap me 😅

Just caved for a bbbj from a ML on SLG and afterwards it hit me with the anxiety of all the STDs and all that (A bit of a dumb decision on my end since i always onyl do HJ). Any advice on what are the next steps I should take? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance 🙂
Hi, please direct all your questions and worries to this section:

https://sammythe.guru/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Scared dun cheong, cheong dun scared.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-05-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Hi, please direct all your questions and worries to this section:

https://sammythe.guru/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Scared dun cheong, cheong dun scared.
Thanks again, ya scared already since small head take over big head :/
Old 22-05-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey Bros, been a while since my last FR as I was pretty much RTM-ing among a small pool of regulars but sensual has been getting stale recently hence decided to venture out to try some new offerings instead.

- Xiao Yu - 小鱼 (https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-yu-massage/)
Face: 6.5/10. Booked a fairly late session w/ her hence lighting was dim, and she definitely did not look as young or as fair as the photos depicted but definitely not something which you will reject either.
Location: Central and decent 5 to 10 mins walk from nearest MRT/Bus w/ nothing to do hence do plan your schedule carefully to avoid loitering around. Convenient for bros who drive since there’s roadside parking available. No security guards around either which is a huge plus.
Massage: 6/10. Regretted opting for the 90 mins session since the massage was really quite generic as she didn’t specifically target any of the sore areas and confessed that she wasn’t really a trained masseur previously either but still, props to her for trying.
Body: 7.5/10. Listed height seems to be accurate w/ small Bs + brown nipples and her skin was also very smooth with the only major downside being the flat ass.
Attitude: 8/10. Fairly friendly and chatting but unfortunately, her voice and accent sounded like a 3rd tier city lass hence didn’t have much common topics to discuss.
Sensual: 7/10. Semi-nude but complained that her arm was sore after the massage hence cuddled for a quick 3 to 5 mins before proceeding w/ the HJ. Motions were standard, but she was ok w/ full roaming and finally finished with her sitting across my chest with one hand grabbing onto her boobs and another around her waist.
RTM: Unlikely even if I am around the area since there are better options within the same building. P/S is she also formerly listed as Zoya?

- 7P (https://sglonelyguy-11.com/seventh-princess-massage/)
Face: 6.5/10. Slightly more aged than her photos but still presentable, kinda like your neighbour next door feel and was again, neither a head-turner nor someone you will likely to reject.
Location: Central-North at an integrated development hence plenty to do if arriving earlier than planned. Provided pretty specific instructions w/ no pesky security guards around too.
Massage: 7/10. Went in w/ really high expectations but unfortunately it was just comfortable at best and more of a body pampering session instead and again, regretted booking a 90 mins session.
Body: 7/10. Slightly shorter than listed height and noticed a scrab on her lower back during the showering session but had a fairly nice pair of 34Cs w/ brown nipples.
Attitude: 8/10. Surprisingly quite chatty and lightly sung/hummed along to a few songs in her playlist but will classify it more towards professionalism as opposed to GFE/Chemistry.
Sensual: 6/10. Pretty standard and mechanical HJ w/ hands limited to groping her breasts and can’t say that I was disappointed since I was already mentally prepared from prior bros review.
RTM: Only if I am around the area w/ nothing to do and needs to burn an hour or so.

- Arissa (https://sglonelyguy-11.com/arissa-massage/)
Face: 6/10. Quite plain Jane looks and honestly looked nothing like her censored photos but could be due to the fact that she was not wearing any makeup. Still, again not someone that most bros will walk out or reject.
Location: Purple Line and again an integrated development with many eateries around for both pre and post-massage activities but actual block-wise will be slightly less discrete than Jessica since the entrance is directly facing the carpark/security guard as opposed to the side-door. Small studio apartment w/ tall ceiling and toilet was really clean.
Massage: 11/10. Currently the best massage which I have tried thus far since she had undergone formal training and had a legit massage bed in her complex. Thoroughly enjoyed the 2 hours session which I have booked and probably the only con was that she should have offered a 10 to 20 dollars discount for the longer sessions since there was only a single HJ afterall.
Attitude: 8.5/10. Offered a cup of warm tea at the start and understood that I wasn’t in the mood for small talk hence went about to soothe my tired body with nice relaxing music in the background and zero HP usage during the session.
Sensual: 8.5/10. Left her negligee on but allowed roaming underneath hence managed to get a slight peak of her small brown nips but her strokes were varied and very accommodating to my request of slow and steady strokes. Her HDLY and Juagen were excellent too and could feel the effects on my rod being harder for the next few days.
RTM: Definitely for the massage alone.

Looking for further recommendations on ladies who can provide a mean massage and hopefully, decent sensual thus do let me know if any of the following shortlisted ladies hit the spot:
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-mi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/yun-duo-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/star-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/fiona-msg/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/luo-luo-massage/

Last edited by Euphorie; 22-05-2022 at 01:24 AM.
Old 22-05-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorie View Post
P/S is she also formerly listed as Zoya?
no they are 2 different person.
Old 22-05-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
no they are 2 different person.
Thanks for the clarification and have upped you but suspect that they should be the same clique since location & picture filter style quite similar. Tried booking Zoya earlier last year but she aeroplaned my session by claiming that aircon spoilt so left a pretty bad impression on me
Old 22-05-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification and have upped you but suspect that they should be the same clique since location & picture filter style quite similar. Tried booking Zoya earlier last year but she aeroplaned my session by claiming that aircon spoilt so left a pretty bad impression on me
No. Zoya is very much a lone ranger.
I'm not her WK. But I believe her reason for cancellation is likely legit as she is very selective on her customers. She usually don't even reply if she is not keen in your booking in the first place.
And she is not anywhere near where little fish stay.
Will not reference her location.
Only can say if you drive between both location. you need 15 to 30min depend on driving speed and traffic.
Old 22-05-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros any recommendation for 110/120 but 2hj? my first shot always very fast...
Old 22-05-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post
hi bros any recommendation for 110/120 but 2hj? my first shot always very fast...
You could try Ivy from SLG
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ivy-massage/
She operates from a spa so im not sure if youre fine with that.
Service is pretty good
Location may or may not be what you're looking for.
Can refer to other bro's FR
Old 22-05-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
No. Zoya is very much a lone ranger.
I'm not her WK. But I believe her reason for cancellation is likely legit as she is very selective on her customers. She usually don't even reply if she is not keen in your booking in the first place.
And she is not anywhere near where little fish stay.
Will not reference her location.
Only can say if you drive between both location. you need 15 to 30min depend on driving speed and traffic.
Quote:
return favor as well. like another bro mention, her m.o is quite different from those that list on the webby. Seldom will she list online unless she's been on hiatus for some time and just want to broadcast to her regulars and occasionally new client knocking her door she's back to work. Most of them will book for >1.5h. So nothing much new client can do unless she relist.
Old 22-05-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8019 / Power: 23
heng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think her current place better than condo. Condo has scary neighbours.
has up you
Old 22-05-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
woshisepei is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshisepei View Post
her name is changed to Romy https://sglonelyguy-11.com/romy-massage/
in general, agree on above FR, massage skill is best, HDLY is amazing. those who want to real massage, she is best choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
Originally Posted by Antitai:
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try Jade (https://sglonelyguy-5.com/jade-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central
Looks – 8/10: Milf, I like mature woman
Body – 7.5/10: Nice body, white smooth skin
Massage – 9.5/10, trained masseuse, professional and good quality massage, not piano type. Her massage skill is excellent. It is a relaxing time and quite effective massage, very suitable for people who has undergone tired body or body aches. She really work hard during full massage time.
Juagen - 9/10: It is magic time what is happened to me and a point that it feels even more stimulating than shot…Those who addicted to massage and JG will be known after you tried. It is totally different feeling, made my manhood harder like when I was young.

HJ - 8.5/10 - Her various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum
Place: Cozy, Hygiene and comfortable, free parking
Overall she is friendly, really enjoy unforgettable session, She’s definitely a MUST TRY if you prefer JG and manhood treatment.

Confirm to return back to her sooner

Yup, for me, she is a really good masseuse for those who want to massage in a clean environment.
Back to her a few times, worth money, hardly find masseuse depending on authentic massage skill to make money, especially for HDLY, exciting.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Thanks bro, this is what i have been waiting for!
Current place should be categorised under serviced apartment.

All in all, forgot to quantify YMMV in my last update.

She is my perfect replacement, body wise, for CoCo since she has kind of moved on. Sizeable melons.

Usually those with positive vibes stay longest with me as regular. Some of the previous MLs I frequented, while very good in service, turns off in attitude, either by always talking about their sad state, money issues, or if you can fork out money to pay for their deposit etc. Those that are smart, discipline, clear in their heads why they are here, taking upon themselves with clear goals, and are thankful to us as their customers, and showing small appreciations whenever you tip are what draws me back to them.

Hopefully BiEr stays that way.
Old 22-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Man Man (https://sglonelyguy-11.com/manman-massage/)

Try her a few days back and here is my simple FR

Looks: 6.5-7/10 (looks a bit different from the link but maybe due to the make up. The make a bit thick but I ok with it. Tall girl.)
Boobs: small B ( did not take a close look but looks like small B or B. Nice to feel and hold)
Massage: 7.5/10 ( she ask if want oil, I say no. Tell her all the spots and she paid attention to them. this area good. she spend almost 40 min)
Sensual: 5.5/10 ( not much pattern for me. Lie beside me and simple caress of my lil one with licking of my nips)
Attitude: 7/10 ( maybe my first time, so took a while to warm up. Open up more when nearing sensual. maybe return might be better?)

RTM: possibly
Old 22-05-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Just paid her a visit. Used to be her regular pre covid. Still as good. Imho, very good figure. Though she isn't very tall, probably 165+-, but the way she dressed made her legs seem to last forever.

She is the vanilla type but just the way I like it. Hardly any phone usage and whole session last almost the entire hour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1