The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-05-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rita TRL

Looks: Fair and pretty. Thai Mum with Lao father. Pretty with sharp features, face is skinner than the photos

Body: Sexy, curvy with smooth skin. Shiok to stroke and squeeze.

Boobs: Natural, soft and nice to suck.

Ass: Tight ass, damn good for doggie. Unlike some others the ass jelly like pork knuckles, this one toned. Try in front of mirror with her bent over.

BBBJ: Dare to suck and lick, take care of your entire rod and give you that bitchy and slutty look.

CB: Trimmed, tight and wet and inviting me to suck and lick.

FJ: enter missionary, finish with doggy in front of mirror and didn't expect her to be so tight and exploded in her.

Gfe: very high. All the way like gf and bf. KC type and bro have to beware.

She leaving in around a week or so.

Enjoy guys hope my FR helps.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Beauty (Seduction) 13/5

Dmg: $220/2

Pros: Experienced, have worked in South Korea previously. Will initiate a lot of hugs and kisses. Very polite. Wears a cute headband throughout.

Cons: Milf. Have to discount quite a bit from the photos. Claims to be 25 but I believe she is is her thirties. Suspect to have given birth before as I notice a faint scar.

RTF: No.

Satisfactoy level: 5/10

FR for Pam (Seduction) 15/5

Dmg: $220/2 (Was given a $30 discount as Bro SS mixed up my Pat booking with Pam - apparently Pat has very good reviews too!)

Pros: Extremely beautiful (10/10 supermodel kind). Will initiate conversation in between session without using phone. Limited english hence need to use Google translate most of the time.

Cons: NA

RTF: Yes, I personally think she can command a much higher rates with her looks.

Satisfaction level: 9/10

FR for Isa (SS) 21/5 - Not being advertised in SBF

Dmg: $270/2

Pros: Very high GFE. Initiates a lot of kisses and french throughout the session. Have been in SG for quite a while hence is able to speak good Singlish. She only works a few hours a day, which explain for her good attitude and service. I feel that her high price is justifiable. Most of her customers are regular and returning.

Cons: NA. But Pam is more beautiful.

RTF: Yes, but Bro SS brings in a lot of high quality girls so there isnt really a need to repeat.

Satisfactory level:10/10
Old 22-05-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rassa3522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Olivia from hookerclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=878823
Quite a while inactive in FL1 but now happy to see so many new girls brought in and tried today Olivia from hookerclub, pretty satisfied and left only half an hour as a happy man
Look: 7/10, resemble the picture though not stunning
Body: 9/10, this is what I like most, slim without tummy and handful boob most importantly all natural
French: 9/10, deep and wet
Painting: 9/10, enjoyed very much, got high for a couple of times and turned very horny after a good foreplay
FJ: 9/10, when girl is horny, main dish is always delicious. Normally pretty hard to finish within the time but today surrendered pretty fast
GFE: 9/10 high high
RTF: yes, a great bonk experience always leads to more RTF
Olivia service really good
love her anal service keep asking for more
will get her once i have free time
would like to thanks Hookers for bringing wonderful service girl in
Thanks .
Old 22-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Adrian1983 is Cool - loads of Potential
Just had a session with Lisa (club friday)

Lisa is bubbly and friendly girl next door. Had abit of foxy looks.
Lisa welcomed me in sexy lingerie.
Location is at condo in the east, clean and secured place.

Shower: Lisa will clean you up like a baby.
Foreplay: kisses all over your body from top down.
Looks: Lisa is bubbly and looks 8.5/10 from posted pics. (With thai tan)
Body: Lisa is curvy and petite in build. 8.5/10
BBBJ: very good skill, with ball teasing as well. 9.5/10
Sex: alot of action, she can ride on you for good 10 minutes, accomodating for different positions. Can sense her passion while having sex.
RTF: definitely! 9/10

Thanks to bro CF for the speedy and smooth arrangement.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Isa from Silkstockings.
Morning on 21st May 2022.
Bright with bubbly personality. She was like a ray of sunshine that brings warmth and happiness to me today.
Room - 8/10. Clean room but detached bathroom. Towel acceptable. (Personal achievement - After today, I have used all 3 rooms in this playground)
Looks - 9/10. Lovely eyes that charm and entice. Not so fair as photo but with a light healthy tan. (Given special permission to post photo by Bro SS)
Body - 9/10. Probably about 1.7m tall, toned torso with naval rings with marshmallow butts which I love to squeeze before roaming to the G-spot.
Boobs - 8.5/10. Full B cup with sensitive nipples. All natural of coz.
French - 10/10. A good part of the time was spent on frenching. I think we bring a new whole meaning to being "tongue-tied" if you can imagine.
Paint - 8.5/10. I think she likes being painted as she request for it. Sure, I am also very accommodating. Licked till her face was red in climax and asked to stop.
BBBJ - 10/10. Not the strong suction type but the soft sensual type that goes slowly from the bottom to the head. Thinking of it now gives me a hard-on.
FJ - 9/10. Caused her abit pain as I was too anxious at first penetration. Need to start slow as the pussy is still tight before raising the tempo in rhythm with her seductive moans.
GFE - 10/10. Takes a little time to warm up before she felt comfortable. Once so, I was showered with plentiful of gentle kisses especially on my lips, like bees to honey.
Workrate - 9.5/10. Very attentive to body language. Saw that I was troubled and tired so provided a head massage as l lay on her lap followed by a back massage with her knees.
Overall - 9.15/10. Her dazzling eyes had a hypnotizing effect and lured me into a "Dream". Unlike others where there are highs & low, every activity in this "Dream" was performed at optimum level throughout that you will feel natural and at ease but immensely sextified both physically and mentally at the end. Somehow she is able to anticipate, auto-adjust to your desire and perform all the basics flawlessly. I am wordless to describe this with my limited vocab but it certainly brings back a lot of the good memories I had in the past. Recommended for bros who enjoy 1st class service. Go without expectations but experience the fantastic journey of your own "Dream".
RTF - I can still the scent and touch of the "Dream" as I write this FR. Experience tells me not to get emotionally attached but I have to break my rule this time. But I think she is more busier than me.
Old 22-05-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 5
WanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to behold

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?...ighlight=lambo

FR for Lambo from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 effortless pretty, no need make up i think also look very attractive
Body: 10/10 instantly charmed by her sexiness. Curvy yet slim, busty and firm. Exactly my liao.
Boobs: huge d boobs with succulent nipples.
Pussy: hairless and smooth. someore she gets wet real easy.
BBBJ: 10/10 used her entire tongue and moved her way up and down my cock. Started off with a slow light pressure and gradually increase her pace, si bei shiok!! When she suck also got make noise one, slight moaning. Which the vibration from her mouth feels damn song !!
FJ: 9/10 she's very touchy, i like!! She was pro active, no need i ask then do. Even had the urge to just cum inside her, but opt for her boobs instead. So it was an amazing fuck session. Definitely was satisfied
GFE: served me like a king
RTF: i know she craves me also. will pay her a visit soon.
Old 22-05-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
olala123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a short one as this is my 3rd session with wawa from RP.
Didn't know her stay extended and she said she will be off by 24.

Overall session was very good as she really very accommodate, maybe because of my 3rd visit. But I prefer the previous place compare to the current one. But by now she probably has moved to other place already. Please support her last few days in SG Bro. 🤤🤤
Old 22-05-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japamayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucehon View Post
NANA from LA88:

OKT: 10/10 responsive and friendly. Recommended Nana.

Location:8/10 hotel room is quite nice. But need keycard to take lift. That need wait the girl at level 1 for a while.

Looks: 8/10 have big eye you can see in the photo. looks very like slim Malay girl. She is from Songkhla that near to Malaysia.

Body: 9/10 enhanced boobs really suit her well maintain body. Perky butt and firm tummy.

BBBJ: 11/10 this is where she shine bright. Top 3 hardworker. Able to BBBJ long. Nice splurpy sound. Never give up attitude can see she enjoyed it, able to DT all the way.

FJ: 9.5/10 very good attitude and service. Pussy is quite tight. never complain tired even last more than 30 minutes with many positions. moan like a pro. have good session with her

GFE: 8/10:strong massage to help me relax. NO commercial feel at all. But she speak a little bit English. .

RTF: Maybe. Many ladies for selection. Spoil for choice but Nana should be the one you will be happy to enjoy.
Had her for lunch yesterday, totally agree with u, shes such a sweetheart, never a dull moment with her. Will rtf her very soon
Old 22-05-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warlord2108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?...8#post21301338

Linda - Club Friday

Thanks bro for the arrangement.

Looks - Youthful is an asset, may not be counted as beautiful, but she is very young n cute looking, only 21 years, can tell from the way she talks. Imo she looks like Rui En when she smiles, with those tiger tooth n just like those immature sec school girls.

Body - Tanned n medium built. Skin is smooth n smell fresh n pure, like teenager, no ah ma smell. Some baby fats here n there, cute.

Boobs - Natural B, dark brown nipples, big areola, good for licking n sucking. Taste good.

Pussy - Tight n fresh, no weird taste, very juicy. She enjoys being licked.

Bbbj - Don't be fooled by her young age, this girl can really suck n blow, not the aggressive type, just the right strength.

Kiss - No bad breathe, not very skillful but will let u french if you want.

FJ - Tight n wet

Overall - If you have craving n illusion of having sex with a fresh young girl, she is definitely worth the try. She will be going back to Thailand next week, so better hurry.
Old 22-05-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm... Those recent good finds up prices already :\
May be bros' and my FRs powderful..
Wallet going to get burnt big hole liao...
Old 22-05-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 15
S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!

Lydia TR

My comments
-Similar to photo and with a very sexy, innocent and nice look
-Petite and curve body with a big boobs
-BBBJ was powerful with slurping sound and play with the cock when inside mouth
-Accommodating and willing to try different position during FJ
-Warm, wild and wet frenching that both of us enjoy like a hot couple
-A small pussy that was wet, tight and clean with no smell
-Willing to please and hardworking attitude with no complaints

I left the place a satisfy and happy man.

I would recommend her if u want a high gfe.

I would like to thank bro SK for the arrangement.
Old 22-05-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
freddieb is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?...6#post21304826

Nana fr Loveaffair

Look: 8.5/10 - same as pics, she got that foxy cfm look, look like those ah lian at orchard u always had eyes on
Body: 9/10 - nice c cup boobs to go with her toned frame, slim good figure with nice ass
Boobs: 9/10 - enhanced c cups, for boob lovers
BBBJ: 10/10 - will really suck u dry , keep sucking for almost 10min non stop, play with your balls, good suction and can DT! ate my whole dick
FJ: 11/10 - action pack throughout, no complains can fuck for long time and can tell from her moans and facial expressions she is the type of girl that enjoys sex a lot
GFE: 9/10 - already kced by her, will rtf on weekdays. Still thinking of her now as im writing this fr, the scent of her arouses me alot

Many girls to choose from now, but Nana will be on top of my rtf wishlist
Old 22-05-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rai111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR VIVIAN (MANSION)

Room 7/10
Standard budget hotel room. Nothing much to talk bout. Is clean and tidy.

Looks 8/10
Match photo provided by OKT. She welcomed me into the room with a aexy black dress which looks fantastic on her.

Body 7.5/10
Vivian has a great ass which is good for doggy. Bros who like meaty girls will definitely enjoy her.

BBBJ 8.5/10
Vivian us those kinds that likes to do it slowly. All the way from the top to bottom. Super enjoy this part.

FJ 8/10
Went for 2 shots. Not disappointed when she rode me and I cum in less than 10 mins. Took a break before we tried doggy and missionary. She does frenching too for those who are interested. Her moans are sexy too.

GFE 7/10
Vivian need some time to warm up but after that can really feel like she is your childhood friend that you have a crush on. Bros that can speak Thai might have a better experience since she doesn't really speak English

Overall 8/10
the price is definitely worth it for the experience. Will definitely RTF once I have recovered.
Old 22-05-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
bkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am looking for good Anal (AJ) service - any recommendations? Am Caucasian with large size and not easy to find a girl who can accommodate (for long).
Old 22-05-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkk_xxx View Post
Am looking for good Anal (AJ) service - any recommendations? Am Caucasian with large size and not easy to find a girl who can accommodate (for long).
Farang should aim girls from Farang fav hunting ground Pattaya

Go try Ning, no regrets
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=878283
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1