The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-05-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Flowalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rolex from Sex Amazon
22 may 2022 Sunday

Thank you boss for accepting my booking. Very fast to respond & verification process is also hassle free. Instructions are very clear and concise as well.

I am surprised that I haven't seen any FR on her, maybe I missed them while scrolling. So here's one for her.

Location: near MRT so it's very convenient for foot soldiers like me. Bros who drive, you may have to park under the sun and walk a bit.

Looks : 8.5/10
Very gentle and sweet looking girl, like your sweet heart from sec school

Body: 8/10
Slim and petite

Boobs: natural, she used to have implants but removed them already.

Kiss: 9/10
Very sensual, slow kisses with gentle French.

BJ: 9/10
Slow and sensual, takes her time, doesn't rush. Combines hj with deep throat as well, very comfortable.

Pussy: 9/10
No smell, a bit of bush

FJ: 9/10
Very hardworking in cowgirl position, she can ride and French you like peachy from poison who has already gone back. Very accommodating as well, won't rush you.

Service: 9.5/10
Gfe is high, very high. Really treats you like a boyfriend. Very gentle, doesn't rush you.

RTF: Yes, if my schedule allows.

DISCLAIMER : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bros with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe
Old 22-05-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

why for thai girls dome 1, cannot sms anymore? only whatsapp?
Old 22-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Frizzy is my 6th Dome 1 girl in the last month, and now easily my tops. Will see her regularly for sure. There should be more of these types!
Bro, how about the location and room? Mind to comment?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 22-05-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Abms6966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pat from SS

First time trying this stable SS out! 11am morning for 22 May 2022

OKT: Friendly, simple and clear instructions given!

Room: Clean and simple room, towels are thin but are normal towel sized, still good

Looks: 8/10 She wasn't wearing much makeup due to me booking morning early slot, but still damn pretty and more on the Chinese looking side. If she wears her makeup, definitely will look completely like the photos

Body 8/10: Skinny and slim with enhanced C cup boobs that is perky, a bit firm though. Boob lovers like me prefer natural but don't mind enhanced as got boobs can already. Skinny and slim figure with the Cs she looks voluptuous. Fair skin and porcelain tone like Chinese, for a Thai gal. Liked it a lot! A deviation from the Milk Tea Tan I've been getting in the past, a treat for me. For beneath, au naturel unshaved but still sufficiently tight.

BBBJ 9/10: Very good BBBJ, she really craves for it, very eager to do it, and she looks at you time to time while doing it.

Catbath 8/10: She just loves doing it to me, kept licking me all over

FJ: 10/10 Tight and wet pussy, very accommodative to position changes, and her moans were a lot and very feminine, sweet and cute. Did bit me playfully some times. Ended the FJ by finishing while she's on top and riding me via cowgirl! And like many bros attest, she's a wild rider that rides hard and fast!

French: Did not do, but made up for it as she kept on kissing me all over my neck areas!

GFE: 9/10 Service oriented, accommodative and GFE is good. Feels like banging a gentle student and SYT girl. Do take note that she take time to warm up and break the ice slowly, but builds over time during the session. Her English is simple, but she can speak Chinese better, but still simple Chinese.

Overall experience 9/10: A very sweet, demure and gentle Thai girl to bang. Due to her looks, fair skin tone, her skinny body and me conversing with her in Chinese throughout the session, I get more Chinese SYT student vibes mixed with some Thai vibe from her instead of a completely Thai vibe (This is a compliment!), felt like banging a Thai Chinese girl. However as always, YMMV, one man's meat is another's poison.

RTF: If I had money, I definitely will! Too pleasant and unique for me...

Thanks bro SS for this arrangement!
Old 22-05-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
Swotokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yanee from RP

Looks: 8/10 (quite innocent looking)
BBBJ: 8/10 No teeth feeling, quite professional in this
French: 9/10 (she really can kiss well)
Body: 7/10 (slight tummy due to her party alot and drink, but her ass is big and nice curve)
FJ: 8/10 good moan and sensual feels

RTF: Maybe depends on my mood
Old 22-05-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gp0204 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=879540

FR for Rolex of SA

Rarely write FR but this hardworking girl deserve my FR , visited on her 1st day and she told me that I’m her 2nd customer.
She’s one of the best bonk I had during this pandemic and even after dome1 reopened.

OKT : very friendly and service oriented, we chatted about the history of dome1
Look: sweet looking, cute and very fair skin tone
Body: petite and slim with quite nice curves
Boobs: I assumed Cup B, it’s pretty soft
BJ: very sensual and she can really DT

Showered tgt n went on the bed, she started cat bath and down to BJ, switched between cat bath n BJ for abt 15 minutes , totally blew my mind away with her sensual and DT BJ. Rubber on and she ride me in different styles for abt 20minutes til she climax ( the longest ride I ever had from a FL). Told me she’s sweating and requested to change position, checked the time only 15 minutes left, flipped her ard n found out that she got a puffy n neat pussy. Pump her in missionary for abt 10 minutes n finished with CIM, OMG what else can I ask for.

She’s a service oriented n hardworking girl with a lovely character . Thanks SA for bringing her to our shore.

Before I left, I told her if she’s gonna put in so much effort on every customer, she’s gonna get much slimmer soon 😄
Old 22-05-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 5
slimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to allslimtea is a name known to all

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=878877

FR for Pat SS

Look - 8/10 chio and cute depends on individual preferences also. Her looks grows on you. Longer you see the more pretty she gets

Body : 9/10 well maintained, smooth fair skin.

Boobs : her set of neh and ass suits her, see alrdy like proportionate.

Painting : tight like virgin student no funny smell.

BBBJ : 8/10 nothing too fancy, momentum speed sloppyness all on point

FJ: 10/10 stamina and energy there.

Gfe: score full marks here. Cuddled with me with her head on my shoulder gently stroking and drawing circles on my chest.

RTF: many more FL to try. (2/5)
Old 22-05-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Bro.. cos its 2022.. and no one uses sms anymore?
Try telegram if you want anonymity
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
why for thai girls dome 1, cannot sms anymore? only whatsapp?
Old 22-05-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
happylong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=873333
Was tired of MLs high prices and no action massage so decided to check out this Thai thread and was I happy.
Saw some pretty faces and decided to choose this milf Milk. WA okt and got a reply quite fast. Place is around our famous shopping district and the parking is very convenient . A pretty lady opened the door for me and she looks as good as in picture. Here's an FR on this chio milf Milk.
Look: 7/10 looks good even with little makeup
Body: 8/10 fair and surprising slim with nice firm ass
Tits: 8/10 C or D cupper with nice lickable nips
Legs:7/10 slim and fair
Massage skills: 8/10 gave me a bubble massage at the shower and a leg massage before action starts
French: 10/10 has been awhile I gotta kiss like lovers with a pretty woman
Bbbj:8/10 damn shiok lucky I got control otherwise sure misfire
Gfe:10/10 very patient when making love, ready to please for different styles and she seems to enjoy it too
Overall:10/10 for the same price of an ML I got much more value. Btw she speaks good English and has only 1 month before tour of duty over. Guys please be nice and gentle with this babe.
Good to see her back, was wondering where her photos gone to. Heard shes leaving in a few days
Old 22-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
Ray67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Booked Nanny from A1 ytd.

Location: A bit ulu, if take Public transport might need to walk 5-10min.

Looks: as mentioned by others Bro, she looks younger than the picture, normal Thai tan skin and looks like mix blood which I liked.

Boobs & Body: natural but a bit tummy.

Shower: wash and clean for me but may be my booking already in the evening, she has out of towel, so used big tissue to wipe clean. Suggest Bro to bring your own towel.

French: a lot of tongue fights

BBBJ: lick, suck & DT all in.

FJ: Accommodating with many positions.
People's said One Man's meat is
another man's poison and she is my
meat

GFE: Gao Gao

Massage: provide massage and tried her
best.

RTF: Yes.
Old 22-05-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Pony from VIPTHAI

Pics are accurate and price was 180/2. KC is very high as she obviously enjoys sex and moans genuinely the more you thrust..cannot tahan for too long as she frenches passionately and that's a killer for me.. Boobs are Cs in my opinion: man-made to sight but very soft and pleasant to touch.
A solid 8/10 and RTF!

Gigi from BabyFace

Pics are accurate here as well. Eurasian and commands a good english. Very easy going and pleasant lady: will lie down next to you to chitchat and play with your tool. She's very very skinny with D knockers..
I would rate my experience a 7/10 as I'm not a fan of too skinny gals.. Damage was 250/2
Old 22-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Bro.. cos its 2022.. and no one uses sms anymore?
Try telegram if you want anonymity
who say. dome 2 china girls can sms. telegram for booking? u sure? or only for enquiries.
Old 22-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
sms cost money.
dome 2 china girls can sms.
Old 22-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
who say. dome 2 china girls can sms. telegram for booking? u sure? or only for enquiries.
china girl =/= thai girl with okt
Old 22-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
china girl =/= thai girl with okt
thai girls with okt can sms last time. why now the change?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1