The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: San Fransico, LA, San Diego, California

Since backpages shutdown by the bitch who declared running for president on Democrat platform, hard to find any action in US. Only legal place is Las Vegas.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Spyder_SG is Cool - loads of Potential

I am here is SFO. Any1 got any contact for good FL ? Or massage joint ?
Old 11-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder_SG View Post
I am here is SFO. Any1 got any contact for good FL ? Or massage joint ?
Try Crazy Horse in downtown and work from there if you meet anyone you like! Minimum you get a lap dance. https://www.instagram.com/sfcrazyhorse/
Old 10-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Broadsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys

I am heading over to Washington and want some pointers on FL over there. Any particular contact website I can access. On a similar note, I heard that expect to RAW i.e. no condom sex in U.S. Is this true. Hope somebody can shed some light on this. Damn scary...Cheers.
Old 10-05-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

San Jose
Chinese MP named after a bird -
Looks 8/10 ( my standard is high so she made the cut, syt PR who is young and very SYT bring home type
Body - 7/10 ( petite but good to grab)
Massage - 6/10
HJ/ strip naked - 8/10 ( sensual and willing to let u suck neh meh and French)
Will rtf soon
Old 11-05-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 6
nickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadsword View Post
Hi Guys

I am heading over to Washington and want some pointers on FL over there. Any particular contact website I can access. On a similar note, I heard that expect to RAW i.e. no condom sex in U.S. Is this true. Hope somebody can shed some light on this. Damn scary...Cheers.
absolutely not. expect NOT to raw in US. most girls won't do it, and if they do, you don't. trust me on this
Old 17-08-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JL126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR in San Francisco. Got an outcall girl from an online directory. Omg totally don't match the photo at all. I even asked for additional photos apart from the site. Waited for 2 hrs some more. Keep asking reaching but delay and delay.

A China milf who acts like Korean came. About 40plus and chubby after I started speaking Chinese then she speaks also. Started out with licking and smooching my body then bj then real action. Done and left. Total dmg US$300.

Personally I feel totally not worth and if you ask why I never reject I noob so I pai seh and suck it up.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chiko36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The bay area is still good if you like Korean aunties (30+). I've been going to this agency for years, always $220, never raise their rates. Service is pretty good, don't expect RAW or anal on your first visit. They are understandably more paranoid the past year and may screen you. Nothing invasive. Pictures in the website are heavily photoshop but it's the same girl.

{removed}

I also tried this agency and the girls are generally younger, same service but more expensive.

{removed}

If you want younger Koreans go south, LA or OC are mecca for young (18+) Koreans.

Here's another site that has many ads that are legit according to USA sex guide. I recognized an ad from a Taiwanese grandma as I had seen her years ago when she was a MILF. In general stay away from the $160 Chinese as they are either too old or waste of time.

[removed - external ink not allowed - edited by mod}
Old 23-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Soooo i decided to try again with another provider. Outcall to hotel US$300 again. This time I didn't specifically find a Korean but just a pretty one. I asked for extra photos because of the earlier experience. "Verified" and confirmed booking..

1 hr later, the girl came over.. SAME DAMN THING! Totally different person! Another China MILF.. Not on a good way..

Damn sian.. the better side is that she is friendly and can chat comfortably. Service is more.. detailed.. starting with b2b then body licking then bj.. feels pretty good (close eyes). Asked about bbbj but need top up another US$100 so forget it. Never rush during BJ so that was good. Then started with her on top and change a few positions and she went along willingly. After finish she still stroke until every drop is out, then gave a 15 minutes back massage.

I think the outcalls here are all fake photos. So try only if you don't mind physical appearance.
Old 28-08-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

My last night in SF. Going to try an incall spot tonight. Will update here after. 😉
Old 01-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Went to a spot that 15 mins drive away from downtown San Francisco. At Central Waterfront area. It's a private apartment. I texted before going but after I arrived, I was made to wait along the street for 45 mins before they are ready.

After 45 mins, they texted me the unit number and a shadow peeked from behind the curtains before opening the door. The entire apartment light is off. The lady who opened the door is my companion for the next 60 mins. Cannot choose.

I was lead into a "room", there's a door but the "window" doesn't have a window panel, just curtain blocking. You can hear the whispers and sounds from others room, and they hear you.

At least this time the lady is younger, mid to late 30s, ~150cm, cute looking with a full B cup bosoms. Had some casual chat like age, where from, etc while stroking my little brother. When ready, had a capped bj (bbbj need top up usd100). After that, you know what's next. Once finished, wiped off, dressed up and left.

Total dmg, US$160 for 1 hr 1 shot. There's half hour option available for US$120. This is a lot cheaper than the 1 hr 1 shot US$300 outcall. Conclusion: SF is not the place for this kinda pleasure. Expensive + fakes.

Your best bet would be to go for the ang moh girls if that's your thing. At least they are real because they self-advertise.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jolem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those of you staying around SFO, I had a very good experience with a San Mateo K-gal agency. Angel is a hot little spinner, very enthusiastic, and open minded - I saw her twice. 220 hr 180 hhr was well worth it.

Screening is mandatory. and google violafriends. They're on switter and there are lots of ads. Look for the girls offering PSE.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolem View Post
For those of you staying around SFO, I had a very good experience with a San Mateo K-gal agency. Angel is a hot little spinner, very enthusiastic, and open minded - I saw her twice. 220 hr 180 hhr was well worth it.

Screening is mandatory. and google violafriends. They're on switter and there are lots of ads. Look for the girls offering PSE.
Yea heard that out of San Francisco.. down south are the real Korean deals. Viola Friends the girls damn hot. San Mateo, San Jose.

But the screening they want is to provide the contacts of 2 past providers you used (you won't have if it's your first time there), or you need to send them a photo of your passport/ID. See how comfortable you are lor.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

All my ex redbook bros here!!!
Old 21-09-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Anyone manage to bypass their screening ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1