The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
auok141026 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Home HIV test kits

Hi Bros,

Has anyone tried home HIV test kits? How about it?
Is it reliable?

Thanks.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Home HIV test kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by auok141026 View Post
Hi Bros,

Has anyone tried home HIV test kits? How about it?
Is it reliable?

Thanks.
Easy to use, reliable. Can’t comment on those
Cheap ones from china, so best get something like Ora-quick. Obviously clinics and Doctors can never totally guarantee that you won’t screw it up or won’t panic when the results are wrong, so that’s why it’s not recommended. With a bit of basic intelligence, reading the manual and not buying the cheapest thing of the Internet it should be all good. Don’t forget test earliest 3-4 weeks after exposure with modern tests and then again at 8 weeks.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Easy to use, reliable. Can’t comment on those
Cheap ones from china, so best get something like Ora-quick. Obviously clinics and Doctors can never totally guarantee that you won’t screw it up or won’t panic when the results are wrong, so that’s why it’s not recommended. With a bit of basic intelligence, reading the manual and not buying the cheapest thing of the Internet it should be all good. Don’t forget test earliest 3-4 weeks after exposure with modern tests and then again at 8 weeks.
Since it is cheap and quick, and accuracy quite high, anybody use the kit to test on the WL before fcuk her? That will be extra safe, right?
Old 08-05-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is still a window period when HIV positive carriers don't test positive but are still infective. Am I right or not?
Old 08-05-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfun View Post
There is still a window period when HIV positive carriers don't test positive but are still infective. Am I right or not?
thats right. You can test if she didnt catch it in the past years or months, but no guarantee she didnt catch anything in the last few weeks before (and apparently its actually more contagious during this period).

I be frankly more worried about all the other STDs anyways which are rather hard to explain to the wife.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
thats right. You can test if she didnt catch it in the past years or months, but no guarantee she didnt catch anything in the last few weeks before (and apparently its actually more contagious during this period).

I be frankly more worried about all the other STDs anyways which are rather hard to explain to the wife.
Any Home Kit available to test the common STD in Geylang?
Old 10-05-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A doctor told me because of advances in medical sciences the window period is smaller nowadays. In other words the HIV tests are more sensitive nowadays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1