The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
During that time there were quite a few hotties...Jia Jia, Mei Hui....
Your moniker reminds me of a yesteryear Malaysia hottie who possessed one of the most beautiful pussy that I could find in GL. 🤭 Unfortunately her stint in GL was disrupted because she was being caught red-handed …🫣

Guess who is the ex-GL150 WL below …. She was superbly moist + slippery. 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-06-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
During that time there were quite a few hotties...Jia Jia, Mei Hui....
MH Miki both warm wet slippery
Old 07-06-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
Darge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
MH Miki both warm wet slippery
Dun forget CK...
Old 07-06-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Your moniker reminds me of a yesteryear Malaysia hottie who possessed one of the most beautiful pussy that I could find in GL. 🤭 Unfortunately her stint in GL was disrupted because she was being caught red-handed …🫣

Guess who is the ex-GL150 WL below …. She was superbly moist + slippery. 🤣

her face looks very familiar... Reminds me of my early starting years in GL around 2007-2008

Btw someone massively zapped me yesterday for no reason. Please lar, don't be like that guys.
Old 07-06-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

those bros looking forward to tiong pus coming back for "sushi" will be disappointed by the news that tiong pus cant exit their country.
Old 07-06-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Just drove by L18 n westerhound turn to L20, alot shops fixing the neon lights n fish tanks inside, while doing touch up works on the front of the shops..shd be soon, very soon
Old 07-06-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Someone go get champagne ready for this month end. Time to jio all the kakis down to the usual lorong kopitiam for their thai food and chicken rice!
Old 07-06-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Dun forget CK...
Bluefin tuna yummylicious
Old 07-06-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
whoa, I thought I was the only one doing this. Slipping out to get a quick bonk is a crazy feature GL offered I guess.

I remember in 2012, my much younger, early days of discovering this extremely addictive hobby, there was this one time where I was stuck at Bugis at a boring shopping trip with extended families who are mostly aunties.

So, I just snuck out to "meet old sec sch friend" and took the train 3 stations away to Aljunied from Bugis, made my way to 1654a, bonked Chu Chu senseless in extremely hot and raunchy Pr0n star experience, then just in time to get back to Bugis to meet back with extended family and just in time for dinner after their boring shopping sesh lol

Btw,

The most shiok experiences in GL I've had is actually these Noon or Afternoon hot sweltering sunny day bonks.

I don't know why. Maybe it's because in this timeslot it's much easier to get the APs so naturally I got the best services and prettiest gals. Maybe it's because of the heat so the gals were in heat and I myself also got more passionate because of the pheroomone hormonal stuff triggered by the sun or something.

But yea, compared to evening or night bonks, this time slot always were memorable for me.

----

One more thing, it's extremely torturing that GL has been closed for this long tbh. Now more than ever I realized that it's actually a critical staple needs for dudes like me. Been bonking in GL regularly since my O Level year, and only stopped in 2020. The last time I subsist on purely PCC like this was in my sec sch days pretty much... and it's killing me. Not only mentally, but I have exhibited many weird physical conditions from extreme fatigue everyday, sleeping problems, fingernails growing not how it's supposed to be, weird aches on certain parts of the body etc. and crazy thing is, I exercise regularly and working out quite heavily, and recenntly, i even have to reduce my usual routines because of the fatigues and all that

When I was getting my regular bonks at GL (averaging 1-2 per week), while still PCC regularly in between, I was as healthy as I could have been.

I guess gahmen really need to just ignore the weird f3minists noises and just open up GL again, seriously it's killing us men. Not everyone is in the position to find regular gf and get "guaranteed pussay". I mean, honestly, especially referring to the CAT150 Quality (in terms of looks and services) from 2007-2012, can you really expect to get ALL THAT from regular gals outside? hell nah homie. I doubt it lol
The lunch time fuck was such a classic. Office at raffles place. GL a ten minute ride away. Get the first bonk of the day and back in office. Whenever I had sandwhich for lunch it meant I had abalone before that
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-06-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
her face looks very familiar... Reminds me of my early starting years in GL around 2007-2008.
She belonged to Miko’s batch. Super Ang Pai during her era. She has a son prior to working in GL and was already age 29 years young when she RTC. Her name was mentioned here a few times. Can you still guess? 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

MH photo looks like Chen Fala side view
Old 07-06-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
She belonged to Miko’s batch. Super Ang Pai during her era. She has a son prior to working in GL and was already age 29 years young when she RTC. Her name was mentioned here a few times. Can you still guess? 🤣
That batch I only tried Chu Chu, Jenny, and pretty much that's it from that batch from 1654a. Because that time 1654a was extremely crowded all the time, with ridiculously long queues especially during that batch. Taht was supposed to be the GOLDEN YEARS of that house yea?

I don't think that's Chu Chu because CC had more "Eurasian features" and Jenny of course is totally different type than her.

I don't know, maybe Mei Hui? Heard her name quite a lot among 1654a lovers
Old 07-06-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
MH photo looks like Chen Fala side view
I can't remember which year it was. Maybe 2011, or could it be 2013. But Lala from 1606 that time also resembled Chen Fala
Old 08-06-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

My muse Fala
Old 08-06-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Icarusfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
All the best fucks I had in GL are married mothers, recent divorcees, single moms or at least had abortion before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1