The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
halloween is Cool - loads of Potential
newbie here . help needed :D

Hey , i'm a 19y/o newbie .. Interested to know more abt this petain road . I'm aware of the other threads but i just want to know how long does 1 "session" last ? Is there a specific time given ? And do i needa bring my own condom ? Much appreciate for ya'll comment
Old 19-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: newbie here . help needed :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloween View Post
Hey , i'm a 19y/o newbie .. Interested to know more abt this petain road . I'm aware of the other threads but i just want to know how long does 1 "session" last ? Is there a specific time given ? And do i needa bring my own condom ? Much appreciate for ya'll comment
See my signature? Click "Petain S-List". I have just updated it. You will find the answers that you seek.

This is a common newbie mistake, next time Bro, no need to open new thread just for this kind of questions. You say, "I'm aware of the other threads", then ask from there lah.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 19-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Kam beh lan
Old 19-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok Bro I'll go step by step for your questions
1 Ask the price before you step in , range from $20 - $50 and try not to bargain .
2 They will wash your little brother for you before and after but some will ask
u to wash yourself .
3 No need bring condom as they will provide .
4 Time limit all depend on the WLs , base on WLs I had tried it range from 25 to 45 minute but again it depend on the WLs .

Hope that will help .
Old 20-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
halloween is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
Ok Bro I'll go step by step for your questions
1 Ask the price before you step in , range from $20 - $50 and try not to bargain .
2 They will wash your little brother for you before and after but some will ask
u to wash yourself .
3 No need bring condom as they will provide .
4 Time limit all depend on the WLs , base on WLs I had tried it range from 25 to 45 minute but again it depend on the WLs .

Hope that will help .
oooh that helps .. thanks

and really2 sorry to open up new thread :S

can delete this thread
Old 23-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
oooh that helps .. thanks

and really2 sorry to open up new thread :S

can delete this thread
Only the moderators/administrators can delete or remove a thread. But it doesn't really matters now.

What matters is you try to post more FRs and contribute to the other threads.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 14
Peter83 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeter83 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeter83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Do but not get caught

This chinese new year is very dull. All because i was condemed for call chick. I regret.

Once i heading to Frander SQ after came out from MRT, never notice my relative is nearby. He spot me call chick. Best still he spread the topic. Most of my relative condemed me. I need strong courage to face them when i visit them during new year.

What a heavy lesson for me.

So please do not get caught for call chick.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!
Re: Do but not get caught

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter83 View Post
This chinese new year is very dull. All because i was condemed for call chick. I regret.

Once i heading to Frander SQ after came out from MRT, never notice my relative is nearby. He spot me call chick. Best still he spread the topic. Most of my relative condemed me. I need strong courage to face them when i visit them during new year.

Hi Bro Peter83

Sad to hear that.
Hope you have feel better now

Rgds
Old 14-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter83 View Post

Bro, sorry to hear that. Why is your relative around that area? Is this relative of yours a He or She and why was he/she so sure you go are that area to call chick instead of running some errands? Doesn't he or she know that there is Indian Temple and Thai Temple (along Jalan Besar) along that area? Maybe he was there calling chick too.

Same for GL, there are a lot of good food and Thai Temple (as operated in Shops) both at odd and even lorongs. Someone ever tail me (which I do not know) but finally I was at Lor 4 Thai Temple praying and asking for blessings.....and of course I was safe
Old 14-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 14
SaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to all

Bro Peter83 isn't feeling good! Lets don't question him

Last edited by SaveMoney; 14-02-2011 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Error
Old 14-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 14
SaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Bro, sorry to hear that. Why is your relative around that area? Is this relative of yours a He or She and why was he/she so sure you go are that area to call chick instead of running some errands? Doesn't he or she know that there is Indian Temple and Thai Temple (along Jalan Besar) along that area? Maybe he was there calling chick too.

Bro, sad to learn about your experience.
There are other reasons for you to be around that area, such as visit temple, shopping or taste delighted food. Your relative should not believe that you call chick. If not suggest you share with us on the reason. May be he was there to call chick too.

Bro Peter83 isn't feeling good! Lets don't question him
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1