The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
lexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Biz Partner's Wife Affairs

Hi Bros...

I was suspecting soemthing amiss with my business partner's wife recently, and engage a PI to check on her. I know I busybody to do that, but I just felt so unfair for my partner.

Found out that she actually had a 4th anniversary celebration with her affair in another country, she claimed to my partner she is going on holidays with her best friend. That was shocking to know, because if their 4th anniversary celebration is in June, than that means she actually had this affair before she got married to my partner! My partner and her will be celebrating their 4th anniversary in November! I am caught here.

Than after she returned, another shocking news from the PI. She has another boyfriend here! This affair just started for about 2 months, and this guy here is a total sucker. He still have the guts to hang around with my partner and me when we go out drinking with our wifes and friends. My partner's wife claims that he is her long time schoolmate and he is a DJ in a club here. However, PI reported they are not schoolmate, and they just met thru a friend's introduction.

After spending so much money, nearly 10k, I have with me all the information needed to nail her. But I know how much she meant to my partner, and he will kill himself if he knows about all these.

All Bros out there, what should I do? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xplorax is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: Biz Partner's Wife Affairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus3rx
Hi Bros...

I was suspecting soemthing amiss with my business partner's wife recently, and engage a PI to check on her. I know I busybody to do that, but I just felt so unfair for my partner......

.......After spending so much money, nearly 10k, I have with me all the information needed to nail her. But I know how much she meant to my partner, and he will kill himself if he knows about all these.

You did it in the first place for a reason. Why stop now?

If you tell your partner abt it, yes, he may get angry with you for being kaypoh, and may even stop partnership... but will eventually turn to confide in you. This is a shameful thing for Asians, so when he need to talk, he has no one else but you as a true friend who stood by him and kept a lookout for him.

But if your partner find out later on his own, he may be too ashamed to confide in you, then what he does, you would not be able to help as he tries to figure it out alone.

Worse still, he finds out that you already knew and even hired a PI... yet you kept it from him... then you guys can surely forget about being partners and friends...
Old 03-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Biz Partner's Wife Affairs

if your biz partner knows, either through u or other means, he will kill himself...

so i guess the best is to talk to your biz partner's wife. show her the evidence so she can't deny anything. if her marriage means anything to her, she hopefully will stop. if she doesn't - good luck to your biz partner if she means so much to him.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Bro,

Show her wat u hav, ask her for a gd fxxk.........

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 03-10-2006, 08:45 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Your Biz Partner is sure to find out sooner or later. Its just a matter of time. If he finds out later that you had all along knew it but choose not to tell him, he will possibly be angry with you as an angry man would not be able to think straight.

Agreed with Ken_v2 to talk to his wife first.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spent 10k then you dunno what to do.....i really dunno what u doing in 1st place...
Old 03-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
This affair just started for about 2 months, and this guy here is a total sucker. He still have the guts to hang around with my partner and me when we go out drinking with our wifes and friends.
I think you mean to say "this guy is a total fucker"
I think you also forgot to say "my biz partner is a total sucker"

Quote:
But I know how much she meant to my partner, and he will kill himself if he knows about all these.
Are you sure you know everything??
Hot-wifing seems to be the trend nowadays ... perhaps, your biz partner knows of the wife's affairs but is more than happy to have the legal rights to her?? In which case, the thing that would really kill him would be your nosey revelation that everybody else knows what a fool he is.

Quote:
After spending so much money, nearly 10k, I have with me all the information needed to nail her.
I wonder why you do all this ... are you in love with your biz partner??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
lexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for all the advice, this place is surely the best place to get advice and comments, got all kinds of characters.

Well, I am definitely not in love with my business partner, we had known each other for 20 over years and build the business up together from scratch to where we are now.

Yes, I am a nosey parker, I am doing all this to know whats going on and to find the truth. My partner is always very busy and travels, he take care outside and me internal. He spoke many times to me about how much he love his wife and I was around to witness throughout their whole courtship till now.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice/comments, I will definitely take all these and ponder on them to come to a decision.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

This hotwife thing looks like a double edged sword. The husband could one day turn against the wife and file for divorce on grounds of adultery. Neat!!!
Old 04-10-2006, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 21
lonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplorax
You did it in the first place for a reason. Why stop now?

If you tell your partner abt it, yes, he may get angry with you for being kaypoh, and may even stop partnership... but will eventually turn to confide in you. This is a shameful thing for Asians, so when he need to talk, he has no one else but you as a true friend who stood by him and kept a lookout for him.

But if your partner find out later on his own, he may be too ashamed to confide in you, then what he does, you would not be able to help as he tries to figure it out alone.

Worse still, he finds out that you already knew and even hired a PI... yet you kept it from him... then you guys can surely forget about being partners and friends...

this is a very good advice.
if i were ur partner i would at least want you to tell me what u know.
being kept in the dark and finding it out much later is so much more hurtful

It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up.

Banned/Scammers list
Justin Bieber
Old 04-10-2006, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
whothehack is one of the Best!whothehack is one of the Best!whothehack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bros...

I was suspecting soemthing amiss with my business partner's wife recently, and engage a PI to check on her. I know I busybody to do that, but I just felt so unfair for my partner.

Found out that she actually had a 4th anniversary celebration with her affair in another country, she claimed to my partner she is going on holidays with her best friend. That was shocking to know, because if their 4th anniversary celebration is in June, than that means she actually had this affair before she got married to my partner! My partner and her will be celebrating their 4th anniversary in November! I am caught here.

Than after she returned, another shocking news from the PI. She has another boyfriend here! This affair just started for about 2 months, and this guy here is a total sucker. He still have the guts to hang around with my partner and me when we go out drinking with our wifes and friends. My partner's wife claims that he is her long time schoolmate and he is a DJ in a club here. However, PI reported they are not schoolmate, and they just met thru a friend's introduction.

After spending so much money, nearly 10k, I have with me all the information needed to nail her. But I know how much she meant to my partner, and he will kill himself if he knows about all these.

A few solution for you

1. Don tell your friend you tell his wife and make her your sex slave. Hahahaha this very evil

2. Pretend nothing happen and kiss good bye to 10k. heartbreak money fly away and gain nothing.

3. tell your friend and collect back the money. hehehe may get this MYOB
Old 04-10-2006, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
yankim3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u are indeed a gd friend. willing to spend so much $ so that your friend was not taken advantage of. now that u knew the truth. guess its hard to break it. are your parnter and his wife relation gd? hmm u might wan to consider keeping quiet if they are very loving.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
heman88 is Cool - loads of Potential

You are indeed a gd friend. Why not drop some hints to your friend and see how he reacts. If he dgets the hints and wish to pursue, then go ahead.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wahlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really, what's your original objective and intention?

I suppose you started the investigation because you are angry and feel unfair for your partner.

Now that you have the evidence, you are not sure what you want to do with it because the evidence may not solve the problem other than proving her guilty.

You make several assumptions. Example, your business partner is an angel and doesn't fool around. You assume he's conservative and will not stand his wife infidelity. Are you aware they could have some arrangements? Are you very sure? Your values may not be his values.

So lets go back to the original intention. You know your partner and wife very well and you wish them all the best in their relationship.

Evidence you have will only push her to the corner. If she's guilty, can your partner forgive her?

If she's not (rather if your partner choose to believe her denials rather than the photos), you will not be forgiven for breaking up their marriage.

In this scenario, you save a relationship and kill your own.

Let's assume your partner believes you and the evidence. He's devastated and the relationship breaks up, is that what you want? How are you helping?

If you want to help salvage the relationship, the evidence is of no use. There are other means to do it. Making the person guilty is not the best unless you want compensation and a quick divorce.

My suggestion is to invite your partner and wife for your usual family outing and discuss life's issues. Talk generally and casually bring up the subject of affairs and hot-wifing. See their reaction to the topic.

If your partner makes it clear he will not be cuckolded, then make this message very clear and loud to his wife. Ask him what are the likely consequences of such actions so his wife knows.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. What he don't know won't bother him.

You can also anonymously sent the evidence to the wife and suggest she stop her affairs.

Sometimes no help is better than helping to mess things up.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for all the advice, this place is surely the best place to get advice and comments, got all kinds of characters.

Well, I am definitely not in love with my business partner, we had known each other for 20 over years and build the business up together from scratch to where we are now.

Yes, I am a nosey parker, I am doing all this to know whats going on and to find the truth. My partner is always very busy and travels, he take care outside and me internal. He spoke many times to me about how much he love his wife and I was around to witness throughout their whole courtship till now.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice/comments, I will definitely take all these and ponder on them to come to a decision.
Bro Lexus 3rx.... I can tell you for sure that your money is well spent given that you are so close to your business. U also know that money can't buy alot of thing in this world, one is the truth and the other is history. And for 10K you have both, isn't that well spend. After knowing all this, what are you going do to next will be critical and make sure your objective is clear. Many a time, if this is not handle properly, it will burn yourself first. You have all the data, is your decision whether to share it out or not Trust me, the data can be very damaging to other which some choose not to review unless otherwise one can benefit from it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1