The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Sildenafil is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED), not increase your quantities of output.

It primary purpose is to make your rod hard by relax muscle to increase blood flow resulting in erection when stimulated.
hmm so even take these pills after shoot will still hard but nothing more will shoot out right? that would be such a weird feeling...hard to imagine
Old 27-08-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I got the similar feedback from another ML, asking me whether neighbor's door was open. People should just myob on what goes on behind closed door.
is not like we will affect their property price
Old 27-08-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Got message just now from linlin cancelled appointment wth. Understand cos she feel "her neighbour spying on her" from bro report here. Annoyed sia. she should have inform eariler really
Definitely will feel upset, but Bo Bian.
Thats the reason why i post here to alert so that bros won't feel so "Du Lan'
Old 27-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR on Soma

Pretty lad , ard mid 20s age. The photo in blue is her own self. She said she is a designer back in GZ , we chatted a lot , until 1 hour up and she still has not started her sensual. She appear to be pretty green in this but she’s very friendly and eager to please. She does french ( not sure it’s standard menu ) that’s a plus , but her tits is not that big tbh, b cup. She’s slim and wear a silky panty when doing her deeds . She’s seems to be enjoying her time here , taking it slow . Heard from her she’s taking up tennis lesson in her free time .
Just ended a session with Soma

Looks: 9/10 looks like a well kept tai tai, smooth skin + sharp features
Body: quite tight, tallish and slim got curves (cute butt)
Boobs: B cup
GFE: 101% super good, chat well, speak good French, manage to raw grind, brry good HJ technique, very very shiok. I think she’s not as green as some would think. She got me quite KC. Will definitely visit her again.

Pls up me if you think useful
thanks
Old 27-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeasia View Post
Likely ur number not in system, or she really busy. Was there and few bros keep calling she didn’t use phone at all during the time
Was informed by another ML that my number is not in the system.

Guess I have to try others. Thank you for the reply
Old 27-08-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MiloHOT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I met Bi Er earlier this week, loves the location and unique apartment.

She greeted me warmly and I throughly enjoyed my massage.

Sensual was great too as I explored her enormous assets and exploded in no time.

Paid, washed up & left a very happy man.

I may RTM, but unfortunately I learned that she is planning to RTC really soon.
Old 27-08-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
hmm so even take these pills after shoot will still hard but nothing more will shoot out right? that would be such a weird feeling...hard to imagine
biologically, a shot is geared to impregnate for survival of the species. if you want volume, there are a few options out there (volumemax for e.g.). For me Lecithin capsules good enough and you must be super stimulated so that your shot will be like dam bursting lol. So if the ML knows JG, this is a good prep for your volume shot. just sharing experience.
Old 27-08-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
biologically, a shot is geared to impregnate for survival of the species. if you want volume, there are a few options out there (volumemax for e.g.). For me Lecithin capsules good enough and you must be super stimulated so that your shot will be like dam bursting lol. So if the ML knows JG, this is a good prep for your volume shot. just sharing experience.
but can reload and shoot again or 1 time dam burst gg alrdy?
Old 27-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Btw, has anyone met Xue er at her new place?
Old 27-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Suspect she the last time working at MP at tp there, new citizen but I might be wrong cos it's been years ago.
should be new citizen cause the whatsapp bio is in chinese
Old 27-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got the similar feedback from another ML, asking me whether neighbor's door was open. People should just myob on what goes on behind closed door.
I wonder if you'll adopt the same stance if this was happening in your condo. Enjoy can liao, don't blame people for wanting to protect their home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
is not like we will affect their property price
Whether it does or doesn't, I think doesn't concern u also what. Just because inconvenience us bros when getting a hand job then we call ppl out for taking care of their property? Come on la..

Last edited by HalimahYakult; 27-08-2022 at 03:59 PM. Reason: .
Old 27-08-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

can unlock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
RTM MR for PP - https://sglonelyguy-14.com/pp-massage/

Location - 8/10 still central but hard if take public transport
Looks - 8.5/10 her face still very sultry, make me want to piak her bad sia..
Boobs - 6/10 A cup w pointy nips
Massage - 5/10 improved, now got use elbow alr
Sensual - 7/10
HJ - 6.5/10 quite hardworking but still can do better
BBBJ - NA
FJ - NA
GFE -NA

RTM - yes, feel like can click w her well
Old 27-08-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR on Soma

Pretty lad , ard mid 20s age. The photo in blue is her own self. She said she is a designer back in GZ , we chatted a lot , until 1 hour up and she still has not started her sensual. She appear to be pretty green in this but she’s very friendly and eager to please. She does french ( not sure it’s standard menu ) that’s a plus , but her tits is not that big tbh, b cup. She’s slim and wear a silky panty when doing her deeds . She’s seems to be enjoying her time here , taking it slow . Heard from her she’s taking up tennis lesson in her free time .
The photo is her for sure but she's really flat. A cup or A-. She's a good conversationist though.

She might lose out compared to Ke ying (b cup) and figure wise
Old 27-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
yes depending on the dosage, you may still experience hardon after ejaculation but without urge/sensation to cum.
Old 27-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
I wonder if you'll adopt the same stance if this was happening in your condo. Enjoy can liao, don't blame people for wanting to protect their home.

Whether it does or doesn't, I think doesn't concern u also what. Just because inconvenience us bros when getting a hand job then we call ppl out for taking care of their property? Come on la..
must agreed that if one is the resident/neighbor within the estate, majority would not like disturbance of unfamiliar faces and high frequencies of strangers moving in and out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1