The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngws View Post
So far I tried a few, I would think highest playability and good gfe will be A**a with reasonable dmg!

M***o claimed to be from TPE with soft natural c cup but dmg is high, gfe is average, low playability!

Might wanna tried S**w, as some bro mentioned good rack or T*** T*** who is syt and reasonable dmg.
I see T*** T*** do her dances I tempted already. For someone who has the courage to dance like that, should be quite adventurous one right hehehe. Thanks for the FR bro. Will try A*** and S*** when I'm feeling rich. This joint should be only HJ right
Old 16-04-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 15
daymaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo40 View Post
Visited Tong Tong at M's Centre 15F. Saw her earlier when I visited Snow, and found her quite cute so I tried booking her and wasn't disappointed.

Even before massage start, she tore the sides of the underwear liao. I was thinking so fast ah. Luckily she still did the proper massage.

First time not familiar so we didn't talk much through the massage, though I really dig her cute laughter. She didn't ask me and just proceeded with GQ, and I left a happy man. She has some nice moves that I never experienced before with other MLs. Looking forward to knowing her more and will RTM.
Can share ctc pls. Thanks
Old 16-04-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Those who asked for Lucy, her wechat got banned.sigh.. if need her ctc again, can pm me again..
Is her WeChat back or still having an issue?
Old 17-04-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
Still down bro, hoping someone can share her contact with me too.
Old 17-04-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

A**a from Bugis c**e left to where? Or fake news..
Old 17-04-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Foxtrot07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try out M Centre 15F and here’s my honest review. Wanted to try S**w or M****r, but all not available. So got A**a.

Place is secluded so don’t need to worry about watchful eyes. Only thing is no attached shower for an atas looking spa. Was not offered to shower before or after also.

Looks: 7/10. Passable but not my cup of tea. Not suitable for those particular with unnatural top.

Massage: 7/10. Comfortable and not bad. Got effort.

GQ: Requested for 2B for 5G roam and insist pretty hard. Managed to control my small head and stick to 1B for HJ and top roam.

RTM: Not for her I guess. But to try the others.
Old 17-04-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lizhey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried An****. Location very discreet area, walkable from Bugis Junction.

Looks: 8/10, not pretty but cute.
GFE: 10/10!!! Very talkative
Massage: 8/10, very comfy, quite strong, but not too technical
GQ: 10/10!!! short BJ then went for FJ. Tight! Couldn’t resist her riding skill.
RTM: 100%… but seems like she is heading back to PRC soon.
Old 18-04-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 6
zhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
It’s permanently banned, I believe.

Based on my screening, since your rep power is similar to mine, and I remember you gave me leads in the past, I have dropped you a PM.

[so sorry, won’t be replying to other bros, unless you fall in the same category as bro zorro]

Last edited by zhe88; 18-04-2024 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Incomplete
Old 18-04-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Spa near CBD or bugi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhe88 View Post
It’s permanently banned, I believe.

Based on my screening, since your rep power is similar to mine, and I remember you gave me leads in the past, I have dropped you a PM.

[so sorry, won’t be replying to other bros, unless you fall in the same category as bro zorro]
Thanks bro zhe, received your message and understood the need for discreetness. Won’t continue the messaging here.
Old 19-04-2024, 06:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
SonnieQiong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Visited Tong Tong at M's Centre 15F. Saw her earlier when I visited Snow, and found her quite cute so I tried booking her and wasn't disappointed.

Even before massage start, she tore the sides of the underwear liao. I was thinking so fast ah. Luckily she still did the proper massage.

First time not familiar so we didn't talk much through the massage, though I really dig her cute laughter. She didn't ask me and just proceeded with GQ, and I left a happy man. She has some nice moves that I never experienced before with other MLs. Looking forward to knowing her more and will RTM.
Bro, can share location? Than you.
Old 19-04-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Brachio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?

Last edited by Brachio; 19-04-2024 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Wrong quote
Old 19-04-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot07 View Post
Went to try out M Centre 15F and here’s my honest review. Wanted to try S**w or M****r, but all not available. So got A**a.

Place is secluded so don’t need to worry about watchful eyes. Only thing is no attached shower for an atas looking spa. Was not offered to shower before or after also.

Looks: 7/10. Passable but not my cup of tea. Not suitable for those particular with unnatural top.

GQ: Requested for 2B for 5G roam and insist pretty hard. Managed to control my small head and stick to 1B for HJ and top roam.

Good job for insisting 1B for HJ and top roam.
Old 19-04-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
knockerszz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Do u mind share contact?
Old 19-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Tietjens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot07 View Post

Well done on cost control!
Old 19-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alvin13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Made an appt with 28yo Viet MM @ Bugis, courtesy of bro PeePeeBoyinSG.

Description were accurate. Had a great experience. Tall and slim, pretty North Viet. Good service, special points when she looked up while eating lollipop.

Spa was clean with shower pod in room.
Total 180, inclusive of 60 for 1hr entrance.
Worth a repeat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1