The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Remember Lion Spa? Now it is oredi closed down. Was there back in 2006, that time that place oredi quite run down and luckily the captain did not ask any tips for booking the gal and I was staying beside the spa called Lion Hotel for one night only.

Whole night could not sleep due to the noise from the karaoke few doors down. GBW is exactly the same situation like Lion spa 10 years ago. That was my first and last visit to both the spa and hotel. Eventually both closed down for good.

The management cannot expect the customers to return when their captain service sucks, facilities are old and run-down, etc. I am quite surprised there are bros that can still tolerate this spa just to try the ang pais. I am sure it won't be long they go for renovation or closed down for good.
GBW is closing down? When is the last day?
Old 27-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
GBW is closing down? When is the last day?
Was hoping the spa would close in 2014, 2015, but still operating today.....maybe need to wait for all the girls to stop working and the customers getting lesser and lesser by the day. Until they could not cover the monthly rental and to pay their staff salaries for it to happen.
Old 29-03-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Was hoping the spa would close in 2014, 2015, but still operating today.....maybe need to wait for all the girls to stop working and the customers getting lesser and lesser by the day. Until they could not cover the monthly rental and to pay their staff salaries for it to happen.
I hav been a very strong supporter of BW in the past

Now I will do my part to boycott them by visiting other spas
Old 31-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Fuckboysey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys planning to go blue wave any bros know if price is still the same?
Old 01-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But frankly speaking , gbw business is still very good on weekend due to their strategic location perhaps , for sinkies who not familiar with jb or travel with public transport , they can just walk there by foot
Old 01-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
wopps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwopps is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
But frankly speaking , gbw business is still very good on weekend due to their strategic location perhaps , for sinkies who not familiar with jb or travel with public transport , they can just walk there by foot
this i cannot agree further. not say weekends, sometimes weekday night is also good. surprisingly..... after all these years. hahaha
Old 08-04-2016, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So it closed down?
Old 08-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
So it closed down?
Yes. Closed down.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 11
tokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So it closed down?
still open just went today. new numbers 25, 28, 62. tried 25. not good, dont bother.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

How to go blue wave without car. Can take taxI alone?
Old 10-04-2016, 10:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
How to go blue wave without car. Can take taxI alone?
From JB central the custom there, can walk down, on the right side, cross a road only.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-04-2016, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limdavid911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go at your own risk, there was once I overheard captain saying never give tips customer cancel their appointment make them .

Next round go they will pay us and if you find your bills they charge extra like $10 meaning it is to reward the captain service.

The old uncle sitting at the reception once I told him his captain cancel my appointment but he said if you are not happy then you have to talk to the captain , complain to me useless and do I look like the person to handle customer feedback and complaints.
Old 11-04-2016, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limdavid911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I pray they closed down soon and Malaysian police raid them 3 times a day
Old 11-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Service so bad? I remember whenever I ask about what's fun in Malaysia, the name GBW comes out. Thought was like a signature . But why so poor now?
Old 11-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Service so bad? I remember whenever I ask about what's fun in Malaysia, the name GBW comes out. Thought was like a signature . But why so poor now?
Those were the days..... 2-3 years ago GBW was the top spa in JB but now it has become the worst spa in JB and possibly whole of Malaysia.

The problem was the weak management lost control of the spa to the staff and the captains became greedy and screwed up the system causing unhappiness amongst the working girls and as a result several angpais quit working there. With less girls working now and fewer angpais..... the situation got worse when the captains monopolized these remaining angpais and you have to pay them to get a slot with them..... even if you had confirmed booking but did not go through any captain.... your booking can be cancelled and hijacked by the captains to give to another paying customer.

My advise is dun waste your time there..... the good old days are gone and now it is the shittiest place in JB with rundown facilities and repairs needed in several areas which the management has no intention of providing as they have given up on the spa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1