The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
kena too many honey traps and milk dry dry liao
Yah. Many many other guys also kena before.

Understand how you feel.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 04-02-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Legit bro? I don't think so leh.. but if really legit it'd be interesting..
I was surprised too...... I dunno how she managed to return here but all her travel papers were in order.
Old 04-02-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I was surprised too...... I dunno how she managed to return here but all her travel papers were in order.
This is interesting and good! I have PM-ed you, please kindly reply.

TIA.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 04-02-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She confirm cut card and actually exited Singapore? Or just never work and hide in room and tell people she went back before?
Old 04-02-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
She confirm cut card and actually exited Singapore? Or just never work and hide in room and tell people she went back before?
if she’s holding her own passport is true cos operator suppose to safekeep till termination of medical card then send to ica (now) last time at airport counter
Old 04-02-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think I found out who liao. Found the possible reason also liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 06-02-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
apollo79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Curious to know how bro. Pls PM me. Many thanks.
Old 06-02-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HideWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm quite curious about this as well in regards to the possible reason, do PM if about it if you dont mind thanks in advance!
Old 06-02-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
can share with me DaiGor
Old 06-02-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

I asked Ninga_Assassin here, no reply. PM him to ask which gal, he also didn't reply me.

Make it hard for me to verify.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 06-02-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I asked Ninga_Assassin here, no reply. PM him to ask which gal, he also didn't reply me.

Make it hard for me to verify.
just curious how she back so fast

which girl never mind

most important how to cum so fast
Old 08-02-2024, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is tough maintaining a relationship with a wl. Once any fights break out between you and her, there may be times you will scold her a wl, which can be degrading to both parties. Though i agree with some brothers here that is is an honest living albeit easy way out and sheer will power to ignore those men who may not be so appealing
Old 08-02-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
It is tough maintaining a relationship with a wl. Once any fights break out between you and her, there may be times you will scold her a wl, which can be degrading to both parties. Though i agree with some brothers here that is is an honest living albeit easy way out and sheer will power to ignore those men who may not be so appealing
My friend said to wife that she's sex worker and wife reply him whoremonger

After that everything back to normal

He dislikes her previous customers still contact her

That's all

PS . my friend go RLD almost daily
Old 08-02-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9530 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
just curious how she back so fast

which girl never mind

most important how to cum so fast
Ica sleeping.

I’ve seen former GL Thai came in as FL.

Her first attempt ask me to be her guarantor I say no.
She attempted to enter n got Sent back.

Her 2nd attempt she succeed entering.
Didn’t tell me how she did it.
Old 08-02-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Been around for 2 decades in the GL . Seen and been thru too many shit and self KC experiences.
The moment you self declare ownership, the agony starts. Now i choose to let
other regulars be their boyfriend and i just fuck their girlfriend behind their back lor. hahaha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1