The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Epocs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
After 10pm, late bird got worm jiak at a NB MP.

Come back Singapore a happy man from Nusa Bestari area. Visited one spa people said very clean after 10pm so wanted a massage.

Came a PRC very sweet looking ML ask me wore their shorts so started full body massage. Her lips very sexy and very beautiful eyes, and her body got faint faint nice aroma...

Her massage skill very good, then she told me to turn over for head massage but that's when I sensed something special. Her C-cup boobs were pressed on my head (really pressing) as her fingers ran through around my eyes.

I pretended like nothing unusual.

After like 10 mins, she quietly told me that the spa girls there offered FJ after 10pm when the manager closed one eye. Because it is against open company policy for the 'clean' joint, HJ is RM38 and FJ is RM88 (with BJ inclusive as a 'package').

Then of cos song song gao Jurong... her moans very natural, and quiet. And perhaps because they only FJ at late night, the 'grip' pretty tight.

But later paid money time, saw other PRC MLs and 2 NL MLs and realized all quite above average.

Paid my massage fee RM50 that night and confirm returning for more action.

The ML who served me was 'Ginger Cloud'. She said she still in contract at the clean joint for another 7mths.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: After 10pm, late bird got worm jiak at a NB MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epocs View Post
Come back Singapore a happy man from Nusa Bestari area. Visited one spa people said very clean after 10pm so wanted a massage.

Came a PRC very sweet looking ML ask me wore their shorts so started full body massage. Her lips very sexy and very beautiful eyes, and her body got faint faint nice aroma...

Her massage skill very good, then she told me to turn over for head massage but that's when I sensed something special. Her C-cup boobs were pressed on my head (really pressing) as her fingers ran through around my eyes.

I pretended like nothing unusual.

After like 10 mins, she quietly told me that the spa girls there offered FJ after 10pm when the manager closed one eye. Because it is against open company policy for the 'clean' joint, HJ is RM38 and FJ is RM88 (with BJ inclusive as a 'package').

Then of cos song song gao Jurong... her moans very natural, and quiet. And perhaps because they only FJ at late night, the 'grip' pretty tight.

But later paid money time, saw other PRC MLs and 2 NL MLs and realized all quite above average.

Paid my massage fee RM50 that night and confirm returning for more action.

The ML who served me was 'Ginger Cloud'. She said she still in contract at the clean joint for another 7mths.
Bro. What the shop name ?? Thanks
Old 05-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
safilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Which NB MP ur refering? Kindly share the address.
Thanks in advance.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nowdays so many idiot create all those fake FR.if real sure mention the mp name ord
Old 05-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chlim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Bro. What the shop name ?? Thanks
Bro,

Can hv the Ctc of the MP

PM me

Thanks
Old 05-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
razeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me location
Old 06-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Epocs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I very lazy to pm people. But if give me rep points I'd show people how to reach the MP lah~

Just come back cos I horny again, so zhun zhun 10pm I reported to the joint. Then try another girl 'Zero Zero'. Massage same pattern, not bad. But this one more direct, when massage the ass, she like purposely touch touch a few times the balls to arouse you.

Then she asked I first time here, I told her I came here after 10pm before. She then went direct and asked if I want HJ or FJ. Of course! That was why I visited again. So I chose FJ.

Zero Zero excelled in the way she would show you how she removed her shirt then her bra then gracefully climbed onto your body and auto blowjob. Her skin very white and great ass.

FJ very power because she rested the other day and the 'grip' was sibei tight. I endured till could not endure ji tao shot inside. Very nice after service as she'd gently remove the condom and bury my head in between her breasts and tell me next time I visit to find her again. Very girlfren feel.

She later told me there is only one ML there above 30 and all at the joint in their 20s. And the manager also goes one eye close to compete with other new joints since NB now springs out many competitors for business. So if kena caught, the manager will pretend not know and ML be in trouble.

So I can only hint where the location is, ie. before I try all the MLs.

Please be considerate to other cheongsters. Don't spell the MP name online and end good pleasure.

I discover also the secret why the joint pretty face got so good standard is because a lot of girls were carefully selected in China then trained for clean joint. The shop did not expect so big competition and the girls bo bian offering FJ to make more because they paid to come Johor before their contract end.

So I going to support them till the end liao.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light

May I kindly know where the location? Is it at NB? Any contact no.?

Thanks
Old 06-04-2013, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Asking for points is asking for trouble if u dunn deliver....anyway pm u!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

up already but no news from TS

me robert?
Old 06-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

can pm me the add bro? thanks in advance
Old 06-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
surferk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the add bro? thanks in advance
Old 07-04-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tehsusu88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share the address? Am interested to support them. THANKS
Old 07-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me the place, thks!
Old 07-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epocs View Post
I very lazy to pm people. But if give me rep points I'd show people how to reach the MP lah~

Just come back cos I horny again, so zhun zhun 10pm I reported to the joint. Then try another girl 'Zero Zero'. Massage same pattern, not bad. But this one more direct, when massage the ass, she like purposely touch touch a few times the balls to arouse you.

Then she asked I first time here, I told her I came here after 10pm before. She then went direct and asked if I want HJ or FJ. Of course! That was why I visited again. So I chose FJ.

Zero Zero excelled in the way she would show you how she removed her shirt then her bra then gracefully climbed onto your body and auto blowjob. Her skin very white and great ass.

FJ very power because she rested the other day and the 'grip' was sibei tight. I endured till could not endure ji tao shot inside. Very nice after service as she'd gently remove the condom and bury my head in between her breasts and tell me next time I visit to find her again. Very girlfren feel.

She later told me there is only one ML there above 30 and all at the joint in their 20s. And the manager also goes one eye close to compete with other new joints since NB now springs out many competitors for business. So if kena caught, the manager will pretend not know and ML be in trouble.

So I can only hint where the location is, ie. before I try all the MLs.

Please be considerate to other cheongsters. Don't spell the MP name online and end good pleasure.

I discover also the secret why the joint pretty face got so good standard is because a lot of girls were carefully selected in China then trained for clean joint. The shop did not expect so big competition and the girls bo bian offering FJ to make more because they paid to come Johor before their contract end.

So I going to support them till the end liao.
Bro, you inbox full. Mind pm me the details.
Will up your pts with friends after confirmation.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1