The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2016, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Sore throat after frenching WLs

Hi guys, wonder how many of you have always got some kind of sore throat a few days after frenching with the WLs. (in geylang legal houses)

It could possibly that germs and bacteria spread to me after doing things like bbbj and assrim ?

anyone face similar situation ?
Old 30-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sore throat after frenching WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
It could possibly that germs and bacteria spread to me after doing things like bbbj and assrim ?
Quite possible due to that
Old 31-07-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
OneShotMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys, wonder how many of you have always got some kind of sore throat a few days after frenching with the WLs. (in geylang legal houses)

I think you are over thinking things. It could be that you were already falling sick to begin with.
Old 31-07-2016, 02:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The cold virus that causes sore throats is very contagious. You don't need to french someone in order to catch the bug.

A cough or a sneeze is all it takes as transmission can take place via a process known as droplet infection. You can also catch the cold virus by touching a contaminated surface then touching your eyes, nose or mouth. The cold virus can survive for up to 48 hours outside the body.

http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/d/dise...lets/intro.htm
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-07-2016, 03:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/co...on-cold-basics

How a Common Cold Starts

You can catch it from another person who is infected with the virus. This usually happens if you touch a surface that has germs on it -- a computer keyboard, doorknob, or spoon, for example -- and then touch your nose or mouth. You can also catch it if you're near someone who is sick and sneezes into the air.

A cold begins when a virus attaches to the lining of your nose or throat. Your immune system -- the body's defense against germs -- sends out white blood cells to attack this invader. Unless you've had a run-in with that exact strain of the virus before, the initial attack fails and your body sends in reinforcements. Your nose and throat get inflamed and make a lot of mucus. With so much of your energy directed at fighting the cold virus, you're left feeling tired and miserable.

One myth that needs to get busted: Getting chilly or wet doesn't cause you to get sick. But there are things that make you prone to come down with a cold. For example, you're more likely to catch one if you're extremely tired, under emotional distress, or have allergies with nose and throat symptoms.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 31-07-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

thanks bros, but i feel its too much of a coincident, like this year i got about 3 times, everytime its almost right after (1-2 days) frenching with some FLs.
Old 31-07-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of

Sometimes it is all in the mind. Another option is to stop frenching WLs.
Old 31-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If it is just normal cold just take medicine will do. Nothing to worry about.
Old 31-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
bro... for the next 3 times, do not french with them and see what happens
bro, with the same persons ? i might not rtf them again, nothing to do with the colds or whatever.

for those FLs that I can't manage to french, I can't rem getting any sore throats or whatever.

but if i dun french during a session, the mood is like 1/2 gone already.

but paying for the medication and having them is not fun at all.
Old 31-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjlow View Post
Sometimes it is all in the mind. Another option is to stop frenching WLs.
Ya. Safety first.
Just focus on BJ & FJ w rubber.
Frenching is not full safe.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
bro, with the same persons ? i might not rtf them again, nothing to do with the colds or whatever.

for those FLs that I can't manage to french, I can't rem getting any sore throats or whatever.

but if i dun french during a session, the mood is like 1/2 gone already.

but paying for the medication and having them is not fun at all.
You obviously like the taste of sperm.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 19
SBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sounds like you are prone to having tonsillitis.
do u have it often without frenching?

Quote:

Back in malaysiaaaaa.. Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu
please add my point if you can

disclaimer - i am a retired health care worker, helping out here only. if wrong info, dun blame me.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF-Man View Post
sounds like you are prone to having tonsillitis.
do u have it often without frenching?
not really. maybe once or twice a year ?
Old 01-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 19
SBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro if you have tonsillitis often then the problem could be with you
of course she would have a tonsillitis infection and pass it on to you as well..
if u have tonsillitis often, then u might want to consider tonsillectomy

btw, why would anyone french a lady who have suck so many cocks? the thought alone is enough to disgust me

Quote:
not really. maybe once or twice a year ?

Back in malaysiaaaaa.. Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu
please add my point if you can

disclaimer - i am a retired health care worker, helping out here only. if wrong info, dun blame me.
Old 01-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 9
Benvidez is one of the Best!Benvidez is one of the Best!Benvidez is one of the Best!

No need french to get cold virus
just talk to them also can get if body is weak
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1