The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Which brand of water based lubricant is the best?

Hi samsters, just wondering any good water based lubricant which is good and not sticky to recommend? So far the water based lub tends to be sticky after some time which dampens the mood for me and my gal. I know some will recommend silicon based lub, but then again cant use for silicon sex toys due to not compatible.
Old 14-02-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Which brand of water based lubricant is the best?

If the woman is well aroused, she would be vaginally wet enough for easy penetration, then there is little or no need for lubrication. Women usually and mostly take a longer time to achieve a high enough state of arousal to wet themselves unless she really finds you attractive (or madly in love or lust with a man), therefore I would take many of the sex stories written about "already wet" with a pinch of salt. Women who are already in menopause are more difficult to get wet, and I assume you are not with a woman as such.

I rarely have to use lubrication. However, when I did, I think lubricants were all designed in such a way that they become sticky as they dry up. As you pump away in her vagina, she should get more wet naturally and the drying sticky lubricant should not bother you as her vagina wets it.

I suspect the problem is she is still not aroused to become wet enough naturally. Perhaps she needs more sexcitement?
Old 14-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i think all water based lube will dry up loh, but good point is very easy to wash off

that said, i use carex for water based lube....i find normal la
Old 14-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i use my saliva best and natural
Me passing by nia
Old 15-02-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
If the woman is well aroused, she would be vaginally wet enough for easy penetration, then there is little or no need for lubrication. Women usually and mostly take a longer time to achieve a high enough state of arousal to wet themselves unless she really finds you attractive (or madly in love or lust with a man), therefore I would take many of the sex stories written about "already wet" with a pinch of salt. Women who are already in menopause are more difficult to get wet, and I assume you are not with a woman as such.

I rarely have to use lubrication. However, when I did, I think lubricants were all designed in such a way that they become sticky as they dry up. As you pump away in her vagina, she should get more wet naturally and the drying sticky lubricant should not bother you as her vagina wets it.

I suspect the problem is she is still not aroused to become wet enough naturally. Perhaps she needs more sexcitement?
Thanks for your prompt reply. It is true that if they are excited enough then there wont be a need for lubricant. However, if prolong sex, it may sometimes result into dryness so lubricant would come into play. The purpose of lub is to facilitate smoother penetration so that she can get horny again. But then again, i didnt state why i used lubricants, which is my mistake. It is not because my babe dont get wet easily, but because i did introduce sex toys to her which in need of lubricant for better penetration.

I did some research about water based lub, and they said they tend to be stickier compared to silicon based. Probably because of the glycerin compound in it. Heard that silicon based lub can last longer and not so sticky/non sticky. But the disadvantage is, you cant use it for silicon sex toys because it will damage the toy as silicon attracts silicon. My only concern is tackiness. So far, i went to the sex shop, they recommended me Frolic waster based gel which is better than my previous swiss navy lub. Tried and tested during Vday, and yes it is smoother but still got abit of tackiness.
Old 15-02-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i think all water based lube will dry up loh, but good point is very easy to wash off

that said, i use carex for water based lube....i find normal la
Normal as in what sense? Sticky?
Old 09-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Naughtoys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have some pretty good lubricant in my shop.

http://www.naughtoys.com

any samsters has any queries can pm me.
I may be new to here but selling quite long already.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Try the brand Astroglide. So far I find is the best.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
Hi samsters, just wondering any good water based lubricant which is good and not sticky to recommend? So far the water based lub tends to be sticky after some time which dampens the mood for me and my gal. I know some will recommend silicon based lub, but then again cant use for silicon sex toys due to not compatible.

There is one new brand called "no-substance no-solution bickering parties", its made in Singapore, factory located somewhere around Hougang area !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1