The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyJohnson View Post
Agreed this could be what is happening, but then again 40 to 50 posts a day on a particular section is too much just like someone mention before that almost every thread you open she is there, so it becomes a discomfort for some of us.
Well, she might just be a little too excited as a new member posting on every single thread that she reads. i believe she is just happily sharing.
As old members of the forum, we should just cut her some slack.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
watergunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting hmm
Old 22-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Bro if u don't want to see her post click ignore la I do that to some spammer also for her I see her acct as new and her very 1st post say something she chance upon sbf thru her bf . So it sound to be like a newborn baby chances upon a big toy and is engross in the new world abit believe it will eventually tone down once the freshness wear out
agreed totally.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro if u don't want to see her post click ignore la I do that to some spammer also for her I see her acct as new and her very 1st post say something she chance upon sbf thru her bf . So it sound to be like a newborn baby chances upon a big toy and is engross in the new world abit believe it will eventually tone down once the freshness wear out
Bapak also one of SBF's biggest troll, but bapak also know that if bapak mass post like that people will hammer bapak, so bapak troll but in controlled manner

Cannot every time we go into any thread also see her comment, imagine if bapak do that in every thread, you also will be pissed, bapak not asking not to post just to simple moderated the frequency at which she does, because like that sooner later every single thread will have fights because of her and who suffers not her but us because we lose good stories to read because threads will filled with fights only
Old 22-07-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
wah very chim.. can some bro explain?
Bapak saying since you want to change your name to yusof ishak, bapak can perform the circumcision ceremony for you but bapak promise will not miss
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I hope you are not in the same office building as me, Bro mrhobbit. If you are, just avoid the handicapped toilet. Heh heh.
No worries i can release my load later on my pinoy gf. I just did last night with her lol i am not so desperate yet. Makan my meal liao
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Yes bapak aku know but newborn baby mah if baby he or she can run they will choose not to walk one right bapak so bapak relax chill ok just click ignore peace bapak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
Bapak also one of SBF's biggest troll, but bapak also know that if bapak mass post like that people will hammer bapak, so bapak troll but in controlled manner

Cannot every time we go into any thread also see her comment, imagine if bapak do that in every thread, you also will be pissed, bapak not asking not to post just to simple moderated the frequency at which she does, because like that sooner later every single thread will have fights because of her and who suffers not her but us because we lose good stories to read because threads will filled with fights only
Old 22-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Bapak don't do it on me hor later I Mari kita very pain bapak
Quote:
Bapak saying since you want to change your name to yusof ishak, bapak can perform the circumcision ceremony for you but bapak promise will not miss
Old 22-07-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfChicago View Post
You have no right to use vulgarities on senior members that have been here more than 10 years just to think you are protecting a lady by being her white knight to get into her pants, especially some new pretend female that has registered only in the past 3 days

News for you is Jasee is a pretend female, some users have already received offers from her asking for money for sex, but money must be transferred first, the others are trying to prevent people from being scammed and you are wanting them to be scammed

more than 10 yrs so what ? im not senior enough >? Im not here to play the senior game so dont come here and tell me about how many yrs you have been here .

get into her pants >? only a cheap ass mindset of yours will think this way .
not me . ive my fair share of ladies . and my number one rule is never meet people from this forum .

Male or female ? i dont give a shit ,
scammer ? whats there to scam when i dont meet nor interact privately with other members here ?

All im saying is freedom of speech .

Kiang Tio ho ... Mai Keh Kiang ...

Theres a reason why you are in the red and im not

Old 22-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Bro DH u very long so alive suddenly so scary lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
more than 10 yrs so what ? im not senior enough >? Im not here to play the senior game so dont come here and tell me about how many yrs you have been here .

get into her pants >? only a cheap ass mindset of yours will think this way .
not me . ive my fair share of ladies . and my number one rule is never meet people from this forum .

Male or female ? i dont give a shit ,
scammer ? whats there to scam when i dont meet nor interact privately with other members here ?

All im saying is freedom of speech .

Kiang Tio ho ... Mai Keh Kiang ...

Theres a reason why you are in the red and im not

Old 22-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys there isn't a need to troll or scold sis Jasee. She's just like an excited little girl in the barbie dolls section where there's so many different kinds. If there's anything she done wrong or not appropriate just let her know nicely that there are rules here in the forum and I'm sure sis Jasee will understand. And for those who are irritated by her constant post you can choose to ignore her post and just get on with it
Old 22-07-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bapak don't do it on me hor later I Mari kita very pain bapak
No pain one, bapak will use a wooden plank with a very sharp parang, confirm bapak no miss, if miss bapak gave you Rp 100k as compensation
Old 22-07-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you the biggest troll in this thread.I will use the ignore icon on you.

Make full use of @sammyboyfor create this ignore icon.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 22-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Bapak not I don't trust your skill but hor later cannot tahan go find ML. ML kajiao hard very pain la
Quote:
No pain one, bapak will use a wooden plank with a very sharp parang, confirm bapak no miss, if miss bapak gave you Rp 100k as compensation
Old 22-07-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro DH u very long so alive suddenly so scary lol
These people never seen my replies at my peak a few yrs ago ...

those Johnbass era

Im sure you remembered

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1