The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 25-03-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckyboy91 View Post
Had a date with Wanda few nights ago

Her best quality is she likes sex, so there is strong GFE and some PSE (love her moans). Broke the ice easily, had a very good conversation before doing the deed. Big natural boobs.

Speaks French aggressively, sensual BJ and pulled me closer in when in missionary.

Book her if you haven’t. You’ll be in for a good time
Second this FR. Description is quite accurate. Body size wise don't expect slim like model. More of voluptuous type. She had very dick hardening moans. Very good to fuck hard.
Old 25-03-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter88 View Post
Bros, time to move on from our over priced locals. Boarder opening
Bring in probably less than $200SGD can settle everything. Transport,food,drink,sex
Old 26-03-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
Ancenseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alicia

First time FR. So pardon any blunders. Tried the HEY04, BBBJ + CIM. Messaged her and there was a same day slot in the afternoon. So, decided to drop by and give local bookings a shot. Area is pretty decent. Central but will be a bit of a walk if not going via your own vehicle. Gave pretty straightforward directions to her place and easy to find. Her place is pretty comfortable with a clean bathroom.

Looks I would give a 7/10. But have that gfe feel and easy to talk to her. Started the deed and she took the deepthroat and facef*** no problem. Did a good job with suction and saliva. Came into her mouth and she took it all. Chill for a bit and had a good chat with her, followed by wash up. All in all, a good experience for local booking.

RTF: Not my style to return to a same booking twice as I prefer to try others.
Old 27-03-2022, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancenseth View Post
FR for Alicia

First time FR. So pardon any blunders. Tried the HEY04, BBBJ + CIM. Messaged her and there was a same day slot in the afternoon. So, decided to drop by and give local bookings a shot. Area is pretty decent. Central but will be a bit of a walk if not going via your own vehicle. Gave pretty straightforward directions to her place and easy to find. Her place is pretty comfortable with a clean bathroom.

Looks I would give a 7/10. But have that gfe feel and easy to talk to her. Started the deed and she took the deepthroat and facef*** no problem. Did a good job with suction and saliva. Came into her mouth and she took it all. Chill for a bit and had a good chat with her, followed by wash up. All in all, a good experience for local booking.

Accurate FR, try her sometime back, its really worth it. Difficult to find local FL with reasonable price and good attitude.
Old 28-03-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6966 / Power: 20
TheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Hannah Evelle again..

One of the hottest bong as always, curvy hourglass body + tattoos. Would suggest bros that never book her before to give it a shot

Heard from her she might be retiring & migrating by the end of the year too

Last edited by TheSupreme; 28-03-2022 at 03:02 PM.
Old 01-04-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 3
fredlim7777 is one of the Best!fredlim7777 is one of the Best!fredlim7777 is one of the Best!
This FR matches my experience with Alicia as well. She has a good attitude and an awesome BBBJ with CIM. Nice to hang out with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancenseth View Post
FR for Alicia

Old 03-04-2022, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Haroldstein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a great bbbj from ts fl claire!
Old 04-04-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zakaxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF for Tiana from Essentials

Had a better experience than the first time since we've already met before and the ice somewhat melted.

Her blowjob is still as good as before

Painted her till she cum a few times (including 69) before caps on and pounded her in doggy with her perfect ass. Then she got on top to ride me, moaning loudly in both positions before I finished in her mouth.

Thanks bro Essentials again for arranging even though it was quite a last minute booking.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Albanesegummies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend me ah lian? I used to be from boys school and always wanted to meet one
Old 05-04-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Is Wawa still here ? Been trying to find her .
Old 05-04-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
kingkong87 is one of the Best!kingkong87 is one of the Best!kingkong87 is one of the Best!kingkong87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Is Wawa still here ? Been trying to find her .
is wawa sweetbunz on OF?
Old 05-04-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!

FR for Freya from GG

Freya is jovial and very easy to start a conversation with. Really new and fresh as a bit inexperience. When it comes to fj, she is actually quite shy but accomodating and she is tight as well. Overall, it is an enjoyable session and the gfe is there.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Verlis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Joyce from GG

Had an awesome time with Joyce and she’s one of the prettiest girls I’ve met. Very accommodating and adorable 🥰 and I must say she’s very friendly and nice to talk to
Old 06-04-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dragonflyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Girlsgeneration Freya

- booking was a breeze (big plus for me due to tight schedules)
- freya welcomed me with a bright smile and sexy gown
- after a quick shower we jumped under the sheets and started making out and very quickly got into the mood
- she’s curvy at the right places so very nice to grope
- blowjob was nice and slow, especially turned on when she started playing my ass with her finger
- sex was great as she was super tight, took a while to put it in and she was moaning softly like a kitten
- all in all great experience!
Old 07-04-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Jjester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Elise from GG

Very friendly and cheerful girl.. good bbbj skill and accommodating. Enjoyed the session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1