The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 27-06-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: East side spa experience

Had my 5th visit to this place with the same ML..

Opted for a 90 min hot oil. Since we are so familiar with each other. The session started with dfk. I was then rubbing her outside her clothes and unhooked her bra. The ML was worried and kept looking at the small window at the door to ensure nobody was looking.

I slowly unbuttoned her jeans and my hands found something warm and moist. The ML was super horny, but i think her senses got the better of her and she moved my hands away and zipped up.

3 mintues into the massage, i pulled her close to me and unzipped her jeans and started to lick her out. She then gave me a bbbj. I was super horny as well and came into her mouth, while she also came into my mouth.

We both washed up. I let her rest for awhile and then we continued the massage.

The massage was solid as usual and all my pains went away. After that she started to massage my manhood. I thought i could not shoot again (too old)...but the manhood massage was so good...to my surprise i managed to do another shot. What great skills she has!

Total damage : hot oil massage $110, tip $100.

A bit expensive, but i got 2 shots and a damn solid massage for 90 mins (less playing time).

I dont think she treats all her customers like this, so ymmv. We have been teasing each other for 4 previous sessions. Also remember this is a 'proper' massage joint.

I wonder how far i can go with the next session???
Old 27-06-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
VietPrince deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietPrince deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Had my 5th visit to this place with the same ML..

Opted for a 90 min hot oil. Since we are so familiar with each other. The session started with dfk. I was then rubbing her outside her clothes and unhooked her bra. The ML was worried and kept looking at the small window at the door to ensure nobody was looking.

I slowly unbuttoned her jeans and my hands found something warm and moist. The ML was super horny, but i think her senses got the better of her and she moved my hands away and zipped up.

3 mintues into the massage, i pulled her close to me and unzipped her jeans and started to lick her out. She then gave me a bbbj. I was super horny as well and came into her mouth, while she also came into my mouth.

We both washed up. I let her rest for awhile and then we continued the massage.

The massage was solid as usual and all my pains went away. After that she started to massage my manhood. I thought i could not shoot again (too old)...but the manhood massage was so good...to my surprise i managed to do another shot. What great skills she has!

Total damage : hot oil massage $110, tip $100.

A bit expensive, but i got 2 shots and a damn solid massage for 90 mins (less playing time).

I dont think she treats all her customers like this, so ymmv. We have been teasing each other for 4 previous sessions. Also remember this is a 'proper' massage joint.

I wonder how far i can go with the next session???
wah sounds good... so 4th session than reached this stage?
Old 27-06-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
casanovvaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Doesnt sound like her.

She was basically CMI when i had her a few months back, i even cut short the session cos it was so bad.

Not saying that you are lying, either that or she went to the mountains to train.
Hi bro can pls share name to avoid? TIA
Old 27-06-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
N*****'s new joint is a Cat1 joint. 89 per hour.
I have chatted with her on Wechat.
Yes , on the high side 89 +29 =90 mins head and body massage
The Malaysia syt look cute
Should be clean massage only
Old 28-06-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
epidurals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to a MP near eunos MRT.been going here a few times past year. Reception said my regular ML was busy w another customer.. I forgot to msg I was going down. So was gonna get a new experience in a long time 😁

massage started normally, and it was decent . Then she tore the sides of the papershorts. Since this was my first time with her, at least no need to wonder if gq was gonna happen 😂

Tbh, she wasn't too good with the teasing portion. While still facing down she started to reach near my manhood area without touching it

less than 20-25 mins in, she asked if I wanted to turn around. Duh, I always already semi hard by then.

I turned and she made some jokes that I couldnt hear so we both laughed or giggled to keep the volume low

eventually she started to started to massage and softly stroking me. She was taking her time to the point that I wasn't sure if I was having issues coming or she wasn't going all out yet.

By then I already had my hands on her butt, she kept pushing my hands when I tried to auto roam.

now here's the best part. She was doing a crazy good job with the soft stroking, and there was a small slim mirror which gave me a full view of my hard bro.

And I got to see it for the first time ever from that view someone stroking it.

Then randomly she would put her face near my bro, a few times.

I think she was changing her angles maybe her hand was tired?

All this while she kept smiling and laughing and she was doing a good job convincing me that my bro was really big. 🫣

She kept looking at it from different angles, then a few times she just stop stroking to look and flick it around like her toy then giggle to herself.

everytime I felt I was near to come I would pull her butt closer then try to autoroam but she would push my hands away again.

then I couldn't take it anymore cos she didn't seem like she was gonna pop me anytime and I didn't want to tell her to finish me.

At this point... I noticed that she was using both hands to service me. I've never gotten this double hand service before so this kinda got me crazy mentally. I've always thought my bro abit too short for double hands. But I guess her hands small enough!!

Then. Cos she kept rejecting my autoroam request.. I cannot tahan already so I pulled one of her hands and got her to choke me! Lol. At the stage I could have just autoroam since she was so close.

I think she was shocked, and I could sense she was regulating her choke pressure. Shiok man.

With my right hand, I was squeezing her butt. Until I couldn't take it and I slid my hands in-between her legs and started to rub her from outside. After awhile I could feel her 'lips' through her yoga pants.

Eventually she responded by squeezing her butt and moving in closer and pressed harder against my hands.

Wah then everything just became more intense. I opened my eyes abit and saw she was already having her head down and almost leaning on my chest. Somehow can sense she's super into this half choke half hj half clit rubbing.

Then her BJ hand stroke became harder and faster, my hands also started to rub harder and faster and her hips responded by squeezing my hands harder. Can feel her butt moving in and out.

After I pop, she just kept holding on to my bro for a while and kept my hands squeezed between her legs.

We looked at each other and laughed. Told her it was my first time getting choked.
It was her first time too.

After I left, my regular ML call,she said she heard my voice. Die liao 😂
Old 28-06-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3108 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by epidurals View Post
Went to a MP near eunos MRT.been going here a few times past year. Reception said my regular ML was busy w another customer.. I forgot to msg I was going down. So was gonna get a new experience in a long time 😁

massage started normally, and it was decent . Then she tore the sides of the papershorts. Since this was my first time with her, at least no need to wonder if gq was gonna happen 😂

Tbh, she wasn't too good with the teasing portion. While still facing down she started to reach near my manhood area without touching it

less than 20-25 mins in, she asked if I wanted to turn around. Duh, I always already semi hard by then.

I turned and she made some jokes that I couldnt hear so we both laughed or giggled to keep the volume low

eventually she started to started to massage and softly stroking me. She was taking her time to the point that I wasn't sure if I was having issues coming or she wasn't going all out yet.

By then I already had my hands on her butt, she kept pushing my hands when I tried to auto roam.

now here's the best part. She was doing a crazy good job with the soft stroking, and there was a small slim mirror which gave me a full view of my hard bro.

All this while she kept smiling and laughing and she was doing a good job convincing me that my bro was really big. 🫣

She kept looking at it from different angles, then a few times she just stop stroking to look and flick it around like her toy then giggle to herself.

everytime I felt I was near to come I would pull her butt closer then try to autoroam but she would push my hands away again.

then I couldn't take it anymore cos she didn't seem like she was gonna pop me anytime and I didn't want to tell her to finish me.

At this point... I noticed that she was using both hands to service me. I've never gotten this double hand service before so this kinda got me crazy mentally. I've always thought my bro abit too short for double hands. But I guess her hands small enough!!

Then. Cos she kept rejecting my autoroam request.. I cannot tahan already so I pulled one of her hands and got her to choke me! Lol. At the stage I could have just autoroam since she was so close.

I think she was shocked, and I could sense she was regulating her choke pressure. Shiok man.

With my right hand, I was squeezing her butt. Until I couldn't take it and I slid my hands in-between her legs and started to rub her from outside. After awhile I could feel her 'lips' through her yoga pants.

Eventually she responded by squeezing her butt and moving in closer and pressed harder against my hands.

Wah then everything just became more intense. I opened my eyes abit and saw she was already having her head down and almost leaning on my chest. Somehow can sense she's super into this half choke half hj half clit rubbing.

Then her BJ hand stroke became harder and faster, my hands also started to rub harder and faster and her hips responded by squeezing my hands harder. Can feel her butt moving in and out.

After I pop, she just kept holding on to my bro for a while and kept my hands squeezed between her legs.

We looked at each other and laughed. Told her it was my first time getting choked.

never share what was the damage done
Old 28-06-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kingandaces18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can share? 🙂 Thanks!
Old 28-06-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!

Went back to Lina just few days after first visit.
This time was more intense. She started teasing me right from the start...until I buay tahan and turn myself over. Then all the action start before the massage.
Old 28-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by longerthanyou View Post
I rarely give FR but I just came back from a joint and I’m fuming.
Not gonna give away the name of the joint, but interested do PM. ML was a lady named M****ll*.

1. Massage damn piano, never even press the places I said pain.
2. We were chatting and throughout the convo, understand that she want someone to Bao her at 3-4K per month.
4. Kept sweet talking me until I added another 30 mins. When I came out unhappy and the counter ask if ok, I told her no and she was shocked why I added time.
3. Didn’t pop the GQ question and she proceeded to do it anyway. I told her I will need interaction (min auto roam) if not I won’t cum since I have high tolerance. Didn’t allow anyway and kept hinting me I will need to Bao her to auto roam. Need to show $incerity.

Needless to say, my soldier went at ease after hearing her nonsense and after the session, no tips were given.

Now bros, feel free to let me know if my FR makes sense for you, or if I was wrong. If I’m wrong I’ll happily go back to give her the tips.
Wah bro I had her before I think last year and she was good leh. Her teasing massage was amazing and her tits were huge. Idk how come u kena until so bad.
Old 28-06-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
epidurals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
never share what was the damage done
1hr $60 + gave $70. Extra $20 for the choke
Old 28-06-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Care share the location info
Old 29-06-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

There is one slim lady who enjoys doing dancing. Shop was near east side. She does provide healthy massage, her massage DP is 95% accurate so you can judge for yourself. In the shop she does provides slimming massage, sport healing massage and ear candling and cleaning. Please be gentle with her as she is quite a delicate lady. For further services please kindly PM me for her contact instead.
Old 29-06-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Spa name is XT?
Old 29-06-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
dhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro, can share contact please. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardks11 View Post
There is one slim lady who enjoys doing dancing. Shop was near east side. She does provide healthy massage, her massage DP is 95% accurate so you can judge for yourself. In the shop she does provides slimming massage, sport healing massage and ear candling and cleaning. Please be gentle with her as she is quite a delicate lady. For further services please kindly PM me for her contact instead.
Old 29-06-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Care to share where is she working 💪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread