The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 1
Upup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant futureUpup1234 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
You already said it’s bird. Bird can fly away anytime. Need to catch as many new birds as possible as backup
Sorry, wrong post
Old 02-04-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

nina is back .woo hoo..but thick n boring le.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Churro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Recently visited a ML and before that I asked if she is on code red she said No . During sensual I try to roam south and she said she was on code red 😡
Although they only provide SN but the thought of them having a pad makes me turn off.
She still said proudly “ 只是打飞机,来不来姨妈有啥关系”
I am not sure about other bros but that turn me off and she could just tell the truth. This type I will not return.
Photos quite heavily edited , short and small boobs.
Location - Area G
I am not going to mention name as I know if she happens to be some seniors regular I will kena zap 😴
Old 02-04-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Neo what do you mean by “thick”
Old 02-04-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Dirianlover93 is Cool - loads of Potential
Did anyone received any messages or calls from ML saying they refer by their 姐妹,or they took over another ML number with contacts
But when I ask them who is the ML they just said don’t know as it was arranged by the agent.
Lately I visited a few MLs in SLG but realized they just changed photos and have to discount 50%
Old 02-04-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
What do you mean by thick and boring?
Her service?
Old 02-04-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

She got thicker
Old 02-04-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirianlover93 View Post
Did anyone received any messages or calls from ML saying they refer by their 姐妹,or they took over another ML number with contacts
But when I ask them who is the ML they just said don’t know as it was arranged by the agent.
Lately I visited a few MLs in SLG but realized they just changed photos and have to discount 50%
Their accounts are valuable due to large customer database. So dont expect too much and just take it as a pinch of salt.
Old 02-04-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Visited Tina. FR for reference
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/tinamassage/

Location: challenging for drivers to find parking at peak period, nearby mrt. Apartment.
Look : about 8.5 / 10. Pretty, got classy feel on this lady. Similar to the photos. Estimate pre-milf.
Body : 8.5/10 slim and tall. Esti. 1.7m.
Boobs : 8/10. Est. C. Natural. Nice to zhut zhut and play.
Shower: both before and after the deed.
Massage: 7/10 will massage before actions. Got strength but don't expect professional massage.
Attitude : 8/10 chatty and friendly. No HP usage.
GFE : high GFE. Go in already bring your hand to her boob to feel. Offer drinks. Engage in talk. Hug you before you leave.
Sensual : 8/10 Boobs rub and lick every inch of body.
Overall: I will give a 8/10. Service as per listed. Very high playability and depending on your chemistry with her.
RTM to Tina recently.
Her service level is still gaogao.
Old 02-04-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6739 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churro View Post
Recently visited a ML and before that I asked if she is on code red she said No . During sensual I try to roam south and she said she was on code red 😡
Although they only provide SN but the thought of them having a pad makes me turn off.
I am not sure about other bros but that turn me off and she could just tell the truth. This type I will not return.
Location - Area G
I am not going to mention name as I know if she happens to be some seniors regular I will kena zap 😴
depend on how familiar u are w the ML n depend on indv ML also.... some will auto tell me they on code red. But i wont ask such things on 1st or 2nd visit....
Old 02-04-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
RTM to Tina recently.
Her service level is still gaogao.
I thought she RTC liao?
Old 02-04-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churro View Post
Location - Area G
if 没啥关系 why she keep flip flopping on whether or not she got code red sia?
Old 02-04-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Churro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
if 没啥关系 why she keep flip flopping on whether or not she got code red sia?
My only feeling is coz business is bad and she just take any customers ….i probably more direct so 1st visit I will normally ask
Old 02-04-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Finally got to try this https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-min-massage, and whole heartedly agree with bro ladyassasinato. Very value for money, shower for me, 5G roaming, DFK. I really dig her looks too, she has sharp features and very kissable lips

Def going to RTM
Her BBBJ is also very good for me
Good suction

She looks pretty when I’m standing and she is sucking me below.
For me that’s her prettiest angle lol.

However she isn’t the type can go very deep like AnAn for example.

Will RTM when I crave for a nice BBBJ CIM

By the way $140 includes shower for u.
I think because she need to clean your tool throughly first. It makes sense
Old 02-04-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 1
byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!

Writing FR for two ladies I met recently, however one good one maybe not so good...

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/nina-massage/

Nina! I think needs no introduction, I didn't go for SM services but asked her to wear tight costume, see liao straight away marikita at the door... very tall lady with good assets! Unfortunately I bathed alone, but best part was when I requested her for fake grinding/cowgirl riding until I burst everything into her hands, some splattered onto her costume also, opps this girl is worth every penny

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-jiu-massage/

Saw her pics and thought maybe can try, not sure if she got ads elsewhere, kept trying to upsell to full package but I was there for massage fun, so I told her its ok just do HJ package. Wah face immediately turned black, 1 hand piano and use phone from time to time. Really damn turn off and she just keep quiet most of the time... if looking for massage I think u all can choose others more worthy of your money. This girl is here just for FJ money...

Another girl that I wanted to try was Rayna but then no reply message, will update FR if she replies!

If Fr helps pls up me points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1