The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Any new noteworthy whistleblowers? Or perhaps willing to partake in ar or cim? Kindly pm if you have this type of lobang. Thanks alot
Old 12-04-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronyman View Post
All the best bro. I too had a very satisfying massage at 22xx last night. Thank you Elaine
just Pmed U bro

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 12-04-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Ytd went to AMk4X5 after a long day.
Saw my ex ML there.
She happy to see me.
Straight to massage $60/hr.
Hj $50. with free roaming and she allowed me to suck her B size boobs this time rd.
Lolx.

Not for SYT loovers. Milf age late 40s.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 12-04-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
Saw my ex ML there.
She happy to see me.
Hj $50. with free roaming and she allowed me to suck her B size boobs this time rd.
Lolx.

Bro, can share location please?
Old 12-04-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
richardggs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
just Pmed U bro
Bro please share thanks
Old 12-04-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
just Pmed U bro
Thanks bro! Replied!
Old 12-04-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronyman View Post
All the best bro. I too had a very satisfying massage at 22xx last night. Thank you Elaine
Can also pm me to exchange lobangs
Old 12-04-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Saw my ex ML there.
She happy to see me.
Lolx.

Can share location? Thks.
Old 12-04-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Like that you also can ah lol
wahaha today finally visited toto spa before they close on 16th and move to redhill.

i can see why you recommend this place and ML.
reminds me of may , very dua liap hahahhaha

in terms of skill/shop, lose may abit.

maybe its time to go visit 五月 liao!!
Old 12-04-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 4
snailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi bros,

I'm a long time lurker who has been chionging on a very low key basis, and I want to thank you all for introducing me to 1x8 Spa by listing it here.

I did a surprised walk in around their opening time but Gxgx who was alone in the shop came out from the back room and attended to me, told me to come back later saying they are not ready (realised later on was because she was serving another bro)

I u turn a few hours later and they were almost full strength, but I was glad Gxgx recognised me and said hello to me first, so I got served by her. by the way, I confirm what an earlier bro mention. Gxgx is really pretty, and to me, she is the prettiest of the lot.

this is where I was pleasantly surprised. her massage was not the hardest to me, but she really tried her best and is very hardworking. FYI, I kena torture by TCM tuina very often, so I can take very hard massage, so to me, the massage was much much better than the usual joints. this is a super plus point to me as that means the standard is really good.

however, Gxgx is slow to build rapport and she really concentrate on doing a proper massage and is very silent throughout. when I try to kajiao her by touching her leg. she tried very hard to avoid, which was very fun for me cause I like the chase.

when flip over, gq pop and during the nego session, she was blur blur and that was a 2nd fun factor to me. also, she don't know how to do KC, which is a super super plus point to me, and somemore it is I who try to initiate KC on her! so all I can say is that maybe her current menu is super limited to vanilla only, but then again, bros who look like Andy Lau maybe have more option.

she is very new, and really young and pretty. currently below 30, which to me is very very rare nowaday. all those I tried so far their pics on their ads is super heavily PS, so whenever open door, I damn sian but never walkaway. when I saw Gxgx, you can imagine how happy I felt.

for now, what I can share is that she is rather pretty. at least pass my standard, which is rather strict. the massage is decent, which for some bros might be hard, and maybe because I auto opt higher menu to test water, but during interaction, she never hard sell. minus point could be that need to reg particulars into shop database, so bros who mind, do take note.

overall, I hope everyone will treat this real gem playground nicely, because I want to keep going back and KC Gxgx in the future. but next, I want to try Cindy and see how hard is the massage and if really good and update to my standard, this will be my regular place. my personal pref is got 2 good no 3 good. so hard massage (cause I really need it), good service (treated nicely) big boobs, which so far bros here say Cindy is top choice, and looks which I can discount, but Gxgx set the standard, based on what I see so far) this place is now top of my list, and I intend to slowly try all the ML one by one.

hope bros who were looking for info can get a better idea now. as usual, YMMV
Old 12-04-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1086 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15583 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
wahaha today finally visited toto spa before they close on 16th and move to redhill.

i can see why you recommend this place and ML.
reminds me of may , very dua liap hahahhaha

in terms of skill/shop, lose may abit.

maybe its time to go visit 五月 liao!!
Ya lay May's level is definitely one up lo
Old 12-04-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya lay May's level is definitely one up lo
Hmmm🤔 which 五月 may I ask?
Old 12-04-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Hmmm🤔 which 五月 may I ask?
There is only one and only 五月
Old 12-04-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
There is only one and only 五月
It’s GS 五月 you mean? I only knew her as the best
Old 12-04-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
It’s GS 五月 you mean? I only knew her as the best
猜对了小帅哥!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread