The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
To all bros..... i knew of one cqueen last time and if this cqueen is the one whom i knew... well.... though i didn't meet up with her for any session.... i did msn video with her a few times.... she is quite beautiful, fair skinned type... that's all i can provide....

James38
When u msn cam chat with me last time, do u remember seeing me in pink sexy bra with lingerie or black or red bra with matching panty? I am sure I am the one u msn cam chat with last time cos I was using webcam for almost 5 good years before I join sammboy forum.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
goofballz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
When u msn cam chat with me last time, do u remember seeing me in pink sexy bra with lingerie or black or red bra with matching panty?
So he is your regular then? SBF is indeed a place to find old contacts.
Old 13-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I can say he is my regular web cam chat buddy. SBF does not only provide a good avenue for horny samsters to find good value-added 'lobang', it also serves to rekindle 'old lost ties' for another memorable erotic fun down the road.
Old 14-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
littleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When u msn cam chat with me last time, do u remember seeing me in pink sexy bra with lingerie or black or red bra with matching panty? I am sure I am the one u msn cam chat with last time cos I was using webcam for almost 5 good years before I join sammboy forum.
I like your red bra in black lingerie. wow! that one turned me on so hard I almost squirted onto my cpu.
Old 14-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleme View Post
I like your red bra in black lingerie. wow! that one turned me on so hard I almost squirted onto my cpu.
I cannot imagine how yr horny hard cock will squirt uncontrolably and violently if my erotic tongue engulf and deep throat u so sluttily in my red bra n matching red gsting panty..
Old 14-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

glut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleme View Post
cqueen must be very hot for you to do that.
Old 15-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

u come and find out how hot I can be, especially my slutty warm tongue... but be forwarned, u may beg me not to stop licking n teasing your hard cock..
Old 15-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 23
ButtKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a quickie at CQ' apartment some time back - covered BJ and after some v good sucking an tongue flicking I came buckets into the condom. Treat CQ well n you will not be disappointed
Old 15-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtKing View Post
I had a quickie at CQ' apartment some time back - covered BJ and after some v good sucking an tongue flicking I came buckets into the condom. Treat CQ well n you will not be disappointed

Thank you, Buttking, for your kind words of concern.

Since you have trust and confidence in my erotic tongue and made an effort to come all the way to my place, its only fair and right that I ensure, after you left my place, the erotic effect of my slutty tongue teasing your hard cock still lingers on, in your mind even as u were driving home. I want you to leave my place feeling that your horny cock had been served and pampered well to the best of my ability, and its not a wasted trip for you after all.

Having said that, in order for me to give anyone a fulfilling erotic pleasures with my slutty tongue, you can help me out by having a positive mindset, rid of any skeptism, fear or tension. I do understand that there would always be a certain degree of nervousness due to 'unfamiliar territory'. If you cannot manage it well enough with trust and confidence, your nervous vibes will surely manifest and translate itself to have a negative effect on me, which in turn, bring about a much reduced effect on the way my slutty tongue can fully tease and bring u to a good level of erotic pleasures.

Just treat me with respect and trust, like how u want to be treated by others. Like what Buttking aptly put it, 'Treat CQ well n you will not be disappointed'.

I hope I am not asking for too much.
Old 15-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Samster

davesgnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a session with cqueen during one of the night and indeed she's hungry for cock!
Old 15-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesgnet View Post
Went for a session with cqueen during one of the night and indeed she's hungry for cock!

How can u blame my erotic tongue for being hungry for your wet, horny hard cock when it is so irresistably delicious to be sucked n licked dry...
Old 16-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Samster

sexder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtKing View Post
That must have been the first ever FR on CQ. kekeke...
Old 16-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

sleazydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
it is so irresistably delicious to be sucked n licked dry...
Very suggestive leh... For the moment there I thought you licked his cum dried i.e. CIM?
Old 16-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

CQ, if ever you are travelling the other side of the causeway,either in JB , KL or Penang and your erotic tongue is hungry, let me know. I hope to be of assistance in feeding your hungry tongue.
Old 17-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

ovalnips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
CQ, if ever you are travelling the other side of the causeway,either in JB , KL or Penang and your erotic tongue is hungry, let me know. I hope to be of assistance in feeding your hungry tongue.
May be it would be easier if you can take a trip down to Singapore. I'm sure cqueen is busy serving a lot of hungry brothers as we speak.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1