The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
greatsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Field report Ariel from Fairies Finder

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=888420

OKT was fast and responsive.
LOCATION is central
ROOM was big and spacious
BODY Slim figure
BOOBS were a handful and just right. Not too big not too small.
FRENCH soft lips, tongue action, sensual and slow
BBBJ was very attentive and wet with DT from time to time.
FJ: tight. Have to go slow.
GFE: Top notch. Helped me to undress, never looked at phone.

RTF: Yes.
Old 05-07-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shineshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=887573&page=4
FR for Felicia

Stable: Hooker's club

OKT: Quick replies and friendly, easy to arrange.

TLDR: Big boobs, naughty shower, hard pounding sex, caring

Location: Apartment in a small secluded area, humble but clean and presentable.

Looks/Body: Tall and slim, good for taller guys in doggy. Has a smaller butt but I guess you either go for big butt or big boobs, quite rare to have both.

Boobs: Soft and bouncy large naturals that hold their shape (not too firm or too saggy), very good feeling.

French: Playful with her tongue, starts with nice kissing while caressing your dick with her soft hands.

Bbbj: Smooth experience and nice warm up, definitely good for bros who like a girl who uses her tongue a lot

FJ: Missionary and Doggy style. Horny girl who likes a hard fuck. She'll use her legs to pull you in and pound her pussy hard. Great view in missionary to watch her get high and her bouncing tits. We changed to doggy. When she spread her legs you can see she is wet and creamy. During doggy, grab on to her hand and pounded hard.

Shower after: Her soft hands feels good on your body and she's very good at cleaning and stroking your dick. Gave me a bbbj during shower, then grinded me while i played with her boobs.

GFE: Warm and caring, we cuddled for a bit after sex. She'll make sure you feel welcome and relaxed.

RTF: Maybe; She's a nice girl who will definitely take care of you but I prefer different type of feeling, will revisit when I'm in the mood for her chemistry. Will recommend for those who like big boobs, taller girl, hard pounding and some naughty action in the shower.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 5
Hipposarus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipposarus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Took nan from empire

Location central with no restrictions

Looks 8/10 cute petite

Body 9/10 slim and small with smooth skin

French 9/10 can French very wild

Bbbj 9/10 can take deep throat and will lick the whole shaft up and down

Pussy 8.5/10 very tide n wet easy

GFE 9/10 same gf feeling

Best part is when fuck her.. Her moan and her action makes it hard to not cum fast.. Massage is good too.. Very good bonk
Old 05-07-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wanderingflee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miso from Fairies Finder

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=...8#post21376318

Stable: swift and fast response
Look: 9/10 she’s quite fair
Body: 9/10 quite slim and with smooth skins… the height is accurate and for me, it’s just nice which is petite size, bros out there please take good care of her
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced boobs, nice to grab on a the nipples are damn huge 😛
Bbbj: 10/10 she know how to turn you on by slowly kissing around ur body from leg up to neck.. and back for the D!!
Fj: 10/10 misssionary, cowgirl, doggy, you name it! She will accommodate every position that you wan, she even suggested to change to a new position because my first shot was cowgirl!
Pussy: 9/10 tight, wet and with a little bit of hair that might tickle you when she’s giving massage hehehessss
Gfe: 9/10 it’s like gf who likes to share with you on her fav food and things abt her, she’s also quite a listener if you share yours too !
Bonus: her massaging skill is really 👍🏻 Good! Because she used to do part time at Thai for massaging. Able to make me relax after first shot while waiting for the second one.
Rtf: definitely!
Old 05-07-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dawgzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Jasmine at Mansion
https://sammythe.guru/showthrea...wpost&t=887537

Looks: same as photos
Body: curves in the right places, big knockers
BBBJ: lots of action and eye contact
FJ: multiple positions and no issues with changing
GFE: her English is good as we spoke a lot about Thailand/Bangkok and what life is like there, what she does, etc.

Action started right in the shower and went straight to the bed. Loved her cowgirl with those big knockers bouncing up and down (as much as they can since they are enhanced).

I recommend this lady and experience!
Old 05-07-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Sillyjudge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Nadia
OKT: Asia Consort
(Hotel so it’s better for privacy)
Looks: 10/10 - real life better than photos. Very pretty.
Body: 10/10 very fair for a BKK standard
BBBJ: Didn’t try cos she having ulcer
FJ: 10/10 Accommodating different positions. Gets really wet naturally. Don’t need KY. Cleanly shaven, very nice to paint.
GFE: 10/10 Still massage after action.
RTF: Most likely if I have time.

One of my best bonks post Covid. Thanks OKT for smooth arrangement.
Old 05-07-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
ech7zen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Gentlemen Club - Sophia

Looks: Probably mid 20+, Pretty, discount 10% from pics

Body: Slim, trimmed, natural B, about 1.6m, healthy thai tan

Room: Cozy enough with 2 single beds

Shower: Bathtub type, small and since small and need to step into bathtub so i bathe on my own, small good morning towels at least better than no towels or towels with lint that will stick on after wiping

Gal:

Friendly, passionate french kisser like a gf.

Green probably new to the scene, She will stand until you ask her to sit down, can converse in english and once warmed up actually quite chatty

Will ask for your preference for BBBJ or cap BJ. Will lick you around and suck your nips and during FJ there are soft moans.

Not a time watcher, didnt feel commercial, accommodating to position changes, never show black face at all.

Like the fact the room is bright enough with orange down lights on and not dark.

GFE, depend on personal preference. For me its a 10 with all the basics done right, hugs and cuddles all included

RTF: Maybe, but want to try another one in the same stable

OKT: Fast and responsive, easy to talk to and will ask for feedbacks for improvement.
Old 05-07-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 5
LiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to all

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=8...ighlight=cream

Cream from seduction with strong come fuck me face, very seductive. When she losing teased me by slowly removing her clothes.

She sucked him fast and made moaning noises. Her pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down my cock. She made loud slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth. Felt amazing

Bth, had to fuck her. V desperate for her wet juicy pussy. Fucked her in multiple positions and each and every position felt like heaven.
Old 05-07-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....hlight=felicia

FR for Felicia from Hookers.
Looks: 10 very chio, very insta model looking, good skin complexion with almost no blemishes
Body: 9 slim thin and nice define hour glass body.
Boobs: 10 Big Ds, love to see how her bare tits shake.
Bbbj: 9 she focused the muscles of her mouth and tongue intently on the head of my dick while tightening her grip around my balls shiok.
Fj: 8.5 tight pussy with super intense moaning that gives you to drive and energy to keep going. Every thrust felt amazing.
GFE: friendly and polite
Rtf: maybe before she goes back
Old 05-07-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
PP from Babyface

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=21426904#post21426904

Looks/ Figure: Looks like G.E.M, but Thai ver. hahaha cute but at the same time slutty looking. Humongous E cup all natural 100% long time no play so big usually over advertise but this one really real deal like mao shan wang.Face no pimple, young girl with super duper thicc body

Attitude: Accommodating and high sex drive despite me being tired during her session. She know how to tease you with a asset, stroke you with it too. 😛 Wish I have rested before booking her couldn't keep up due to age 老了.

Rtf yes if you got the cash, got another E cupper BB want try also XD

Last edited by Player101; 05-07-2022 at 06:59 PM.
Old 05-07-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!

Tried Sarah of 99babe

look:look quite chio to me leh.i will give 7.5/10

body:man made boobs .She is not tall and abit baba but her look really quite sexy!!

bbbj: this is the best part as i am a bbbj fan not a fj fan!She will start blowing you after showering you!She will bend down and deepthroat herself against my cock while keep looking at you with her sexy face ahhhh!!!On the bed,she will start sucking again and keep looking at you!She even deepthroat my balls >.< I simply love gals to open their mouth big big when i am cumming and she took all my cums like a legend!!Super song ahhhh.I will give 8.5 for this part.

FJ: too cek n lazy to fj so no comment on this part!

RTF:yessss!!She gt a very sexy look and can open mouth to take cum well!!Of course must RTF!!!!!Overall,she is a very chatty and friendly person!!Those who like bbbj and shot gals open mouth,must nt miss out on her!!!

Thx bro 99babe for arrangment!!!
Old 05-07-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....7#post21418757

FR for Elena from SS

Looks: 9/10 gnd and syt

Body: 9/10 petite not very tall with very big boobs, D. Cannot stop admiring them.

Painting: 8/10 she enjoys getting painted can feel her juices leaking at every click of my tongue.

Bbbj: 9/10 very skilful know how to use her breast to tease u while sucking u off. With consistent speed and firmness of grip

Fj: 10/10 she is always pulling me super close to her when ride me she will hugs me super tight and bounce her ass on my hard cock. When missionary she will pull me in to steal kisses from me.

Gfe: it was passionate with lots of kissing and cuddling

Rtf: ya, definitely on my return list
Old 05-07-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
666lucifer999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Ford from Lust365

Location 9/10
Central location. Easily accessible with no on-lookers or check-ins, but rather a rundown whore house with a broken aircon. Great if you love nasty hot sex.
Looks 10/10
She looks better than the photos in my opinion. Sharp chin and jawline with alluring, sultry eyes.
Body 9/10
Slim with small waist, nice to be grabbed when you're in on intense actions! Only a small little belly roll but it isn't obvious at all.
Boobs 10/10
Enhanced but looks very very natural. Huge E cups for sure! When you see her you can't take your eyes off her tits. Any boob lovers will love them.
Ass 6/10
There's ass but it's... yeah, it's alright.
FJ 11/10
She's. So. Horny. She was already flirting the moment she saw me. And she really loves getting fucked. A great conversationalist too. She won't let me touch myself for any reason at all, because she wants it all for her. HER MOANS were really lovely to hear. A solid good slut. Worth it!

RTF FOR SURE (I think this might be her last week though)
Old 05-07-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 16
abcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to all

2nd time with Asian consort

Tried Nadia 1s quickie today

Same as other FR, she a little shy and green

Looks, I think she looks more like the third photo but with a smile. 9/10 foxy young milf influencer look. Puts on light makeup.

Good toiletries

Frenching little, say still got ulcer from mala hot pot

Looks like her bbbj not there yet, usually I can end it there

Proceed with missionary, just watch her shyly moan while banging her. Bang her well enough for this quickie.

She is pretty passive, so don't bully her.

Hope she will return with level up skill
Old 05-07-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Bee: https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=887342. Her photos were very tempting and booked expecting AJ as well. But she looked much thinner than the photos, and maybe less cute although not bad looking. Service wise wasn't so great, maybe she was tired, although she did accommodate different positions. Attempted AJ, but couldn't fit, so just did standard FJ. BJ was average. She is clean shaven, and liked the appearance of her p**sy. Has long hair. Overall: 6/10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1