The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-09-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
What is your obsession with points here? So can show ML you have influence in SBF? If points is your fetish there are threads for points exchange you can go queue there, or just upgrade your account by paying subscription. Or you going to say you want to help people here? Then start a new thread, am sure those whom believe you will be there to support. Or create a Telegram if your business grows.

POINT FETISH LOL

He sounds like a new youtuber saying 'please subscribe and smash that like button for more videos, and remember to press the notifications button to stay updated' after every content.

He selling himself more than the MLs, quite funny.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
It's not often, but I'm totally with you on this!!

Also, to the person in question, please do not conveniently quote me  just to launch into a diatribe of your own tired agenda of bashing and discrediting MLs and WKs, and asking to up your points.

You seem very persistent and aggressive just to get your way. Do you also hound and badger MLs to get your way?
No worries bro, no two person can see eye to eye with everything and most of us agree to disagree and leave it as such. But at least neither of us is treating this platform like a barter trade market, you give me points I give you goodies. Biggest irony is as many has advised, all you ever need to do is open your mouth to ask the ML. It's really not rocket science. Let's not turn this thread into a trading place. In the spirit of sharing..or so he says.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
No worries bro, no two person can see eye to eye with everything and most of us agree to disagree and leave it as such. But at least neither of us is treating this platform like barter trade market, you give me points I give you goodies. Biggest irony is as many has advised, all you ever need to do is open your mouth to ask the ML. It's really not rocket science. Let's not turn this thread into a trading place. In the spirit of sharing..or so he says.
Once again touché bro!

Enjoy the weekend. Go chill and relax in the arms of a pretty babe with one hand playing with her  fine pubes while your lips are suckling on her young pink nipples. Oh yeah!!
Old 19-09-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol you make it sounds like another uncle with all the girls list and points
anyway another angpai R*o tmr start work liao lol bro SMRLT u can queue
Old 19-09-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Noticed even ang pais like Football Zhuzhu are buying premium slots for the first few rows of SLG, looks like even their biz has been affected?
Old 19-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
anyway another angpai R*o tmr start work liao lol bro SMRLT u can queue
Ya I already know liao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Enjoy the weekend. Go chill and relax in the arms of a pretty babe with one hand playing with her  fine pubes while your lips are suckling on her young pink nipples. Oh yeah!!
1k+ cases and rising I think most ppl will want to chillax with their hands and toys for now..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-09-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Getting back to the thread’s original intention of sharing info on our MLs adventures, recently visited Apple at her new apartment in a predominantly Malay district.

Since she’s been around for a while, shall not repeat too much on what was shared in some of the previous MRs which gave me a pretty good sense of what to expect. Looks around 80% to her video, face looks enhanced to me to make her look younger than actual age with natural C+ tits.

Hygiene top notch, 1st time I received 2 towels; 1 before the massage and a fresh one after. Massage was decent and not piano followed by rubbing her soft boobs all over my back. Flipped over with a lengthy JG which pushed me close to the edge several times. She then went SN with towel covering her tummy, lay down beside me for my easy access to her boobs while she jerked me off.

Overall she’s comfortable to chat with, good service and definitely not a time watcher. Will I RTM? Depends if she moves to somewhere more central and if I need some loving for my tool
Old 19-09-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Rtf Sophia 18/9/21

Deep throat and cim 100/10

She deep throat me non stop for 30 mins before I nut, just thinking about it gets me hard, what a gem
Salute to you and Sophia for lasting 30 minutes on bbbj!
Old 19-09-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Rtf Sophia 18/9/21

Deep throat and cim 100/10

She deep throat me non stop for 30 mins before I nut, just thinking about it gets me hard, what a gem

She got complain ?
Old 19-09-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya I already know liao..
Any hint who?
Old 19-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
calvin08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
She got complain ?
Better check your record whether she left any for you?😂
Old 19-09-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
She got complain ?
She only says her mouth is tired with me at the 45-50 min mark. And that’s her blowing me pretty much from the min I step out of the shower and all over the room.

Again ymmv but if you stay in her good side she’s def one of the best bbbj out there. Visit her average twice a week
Old 19-09-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin08 View Post
Better check your record whether she left any for you?😂
I think got.... How to check ah 🤣
Old 19-09-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Any hint who?
3 letters and start with R and very chio
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1