The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nedharris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Let me contribute my first FR for waxing.

Tried locanto search. Easily u can find all the mentioned ML’s contact. (Rose, Renny, etc)

Saw one ML name name Lenny. Photo wise looks much younger. Text and she replied immediately. Quoted $80 for boyzillian + Butt crack area. Fast hand fast leg make an appointment and head down.

Location at Balestier. Carpark available. Enter the spa, it looks pretty proper parlor. Quite a number of ML but all are consider MiLF. When Lenny came out, lucky she still look quite ok. I’ll estimate her age around 35 years old and above average looking.

Was led to a private room. Start of with bathing in the portable cubicle. Go off naked and lie down. She start with the ass waxing first before doing the front part.

This is my first time doing waxing. Some region are fucking painful that I almost screamed out. So base on Lenny, she say because I use to shave which causes the hair to be thicker. That’s why it is more painful. So she advice moving forward don’t shave. So waxing cause the hair grow out are more fine.

Nothing kinky throughout the whole 40 min session. Feeling nervous, scare and pain that my little bro are shrink and limp throughout. Just couldn’t wait for the session to be over with.

On the good note, Lenny tried to make small take and get the conversation going.

After the whole thing, Lenny then put on some gel to sooth the area and ask if I wanted to massage (GQ) and so I said yes. Did not discuss about the amount and she proceed with the deed. Gentle stroking + roam north (unhook the bra and lift d shirt up).

After everything done, paid her and I left the premises.

Total Damage : $80 + $50
ML name : Lenny
Boobs : C I think
Body : normal. Not skinny thin nor fat. Weight I will assume around 50-55kg range

Anyway, after back I check the region; it wasn’t entirely clean. There still are quite a few short and visible hair. But overall the area are quite smooth. So base on Lenny, maintenance is about once every month.

So for the bro who had tried Waxing or Brazilian before, how is the price and experience that I’ve tried. Is it what to expect from other places as well. If there is any good recommendation, please do share with me. TIA!
Bro..share contact pls
Old 24-09-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
sawadeefark is one of the Best!sawadeefark is one of the Best!sawadeefark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I do have one recommendation from Mountbatten area, is a neighborhood spa, can trim and tease your ball gao gao. Interested bro, can pm me
Hi bro very interested haha can pm contact and dmg?
Old 25-09-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any recommendations for trimming of cock hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawadeefark View Post
Hey bro, they have their thread now.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=957959

Tried Tian Tian and Lisa. Both very good. Trimming and playing your balls, especially Tian Tian very bubbly and naughty.
Old 25-09-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawadeefark View Post
Here’s some. Hope h can share.
TIA
Old 25-09-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Here’s some. Hope h can share.
TIA
Hey bro, just shared with u. Cheers
Old 25-09-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Trimming with IPL at $68? What about the additional damages on the menu?
Hahaha ya. Extras also market price. 1blue for hand and roaming 5G
Old 25-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Trimming with IPL at $68? What about the additional damages on the menu?
I xian-ing one of them to hotel lah. Won't share who now lah. Hahahaha. Working hard in progress.
Old 25-09-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
This place comes with private room... and I heard last customer usually enjoys more fun hehehehe
This one see ur skill liao.. Above statement is generally true. Hahahaha
Old 28-09-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
intelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyintelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This one see ur skill liao.. Above statement is generally true. Hahahaha
Any one in particular to recommend?
Old 03-12-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 14
Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!

Hello bro

Anyone went before this L&D uni@#$ s@# at Geylang road. All the ladies are viet , they provide cutting of hair and color hair like hair salon in addition also waxing as wll
So want check if anyone had try their waxing, if anything special about it
Old 03-12-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaomilk View Post
Hello bro

Anyone went before this L&D uni@#$ s@# at Geylang road. All the ladies are viet , they provide cutting of hair and color hair like hair salon in addition also waxing as wll
So want check if anyone had try their waxing, if anything special about it
afaik it’s clean bro
Old 03-12-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hey bro, they have their thread now.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=957959

Tried Tian Tian and Lisa. Both very good. Trimming and playing your balls, especially Tian Tian very bubbly and naughty.
Thread link down. Can any bros share damage location and contact with me pls
Old 03-12-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Sure bro. Let me share contact with u
Old 03-12-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Same can someone share contact with me
Tia
Old 04-12-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Annoynymouslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I do have one recommendation from Mountbatten area, is a neighborhood spa, can trim and tease your ball gao gao. Interested bro, can pm me
Hi mind to share ? Including the cost. Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1