The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-09-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Oh my, her ad now states 150 for hj.

Maybe need to top up 50 for bbbj?

if my memory no fail me, last time her listing also lidat. Dk if I'm mistaken or not.
Old 06-09-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Before 5G services came along, 4G referred to FN. Anything beyond 4G would be considered private off menu items between the ML and customer, not to be written about in the forum, often times without additional charges.

What distinguishes between this and 5G is that 5G service menu items are FN, full roaming services that are open to every paying customer, again at no additional charges.

An example of genuine 5G in the current market is my favourite Nat.

What is screwed up in the present market are MLs advertising 4G but charging to remove panties, or 5G but asking for top up for bbbj, or 3G but refusing to remove the top plus wearing safety pants, all of which are causing me to rapidly lose interest in this game.
I vote Nat for 5G too
Old 06-09-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 11
William1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud of

My regular and favourite syt xln is back , hehe,
https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/
Old 06-09-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by William1981 View Post
My regular and favourite syt xln is back , hehe,
https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/
She indeed a SYT.
But she like cannot able to control her emotions de.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
She indeed a SYT.
Feel like she is more blunt in her words and expression but at the same time she is quite fun to talk to.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Before 5G services came along, 4G referred to FN. Anything beyond 4G would be considered private off menu items between the ML and customer, not to be written about in the forum, often times without additional charges.

What distinguishes between this and 5G is that 5G service menu items are FN, full roaming services that are open to every paying customer, again at no additional charges.

An example of genuine 5G in the current market is my favourite Nat.

What is screwed up in the present market are MLs advertising 4G but charging to remove panties, or 5G but asking for top up for bbbj, or 3G but refusing to remove the top plus wearing safety pants, all of which are causing me to rapidly lose interest in this game.

Nat is the gold standard for me as well. Super addictive and it is so non commercial feel with her.
Old 06-09-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
I have tried both Amei, Anqi & Nina more than 3 times.
Boobs: Amei > Nina > Anqi
Looks: Amei > Anqi > Nina
Sensual: Amei > Anqi > Nina (have the most outfits)
Amei is those typical car show ladies u see. Really is model. Her recent trip back i met her @ her initial hotel. The moment i went in my lil bro stand liao.
Bros who have the same fetish as me, get her to wear her small white tight dress, with black lingerie. Very eye catching.
Anyone wanna try or got questions can pm me. Can pls up me too ? I recently share and comment whatever also kena zap by keyboard warriors out that. Zz

You mentioned you have tried both but 3 ML appear?
Again is each individual opinion ...
To me Nina is those lovely kind of beauty but Amei is very artificial look with heavy makeup.
Did not enjoy much sensual from Amei so Nina is still preferred.
Seem you are very infatuated / obsessed with car show model and little bro respond correspondingly...

When Nina just arrived, her boobs was great but start to sag as time pass....

Last edited by Ray06; 07-09-2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-09-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Ruirui, Tingzi and 77. All wifey ladies.
haha gotta be real. none of these ladies are wife material. they are just here to fill our gaps... and their own
Old 06-09-2023, 04:39 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
To me Nina is those lovely kind of beauty but Amei is very artificial / unfriendly look with heavy makeup.
Seem you are very infatuated / obsessed with car show model and little bro respond correspondingly...

Amei is more chio and figure better than Nina and she is very friendly, dun frame her OK. Nina provides commando service and allow 5G roaming and shower with her regular. Both are good.

I like ml put on makeup to serve us, that show their respect to their customers. Just like we go night club, all gals dress well and put on makeup to serve us. I hate ml just put on a lousy t shirt and short, without make up to serve us - just like a village girl. WTF.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-09-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
haha gotta be real. none of these ladies are wife material. they are just here to fill our gaps... and their own
They are here to fill in gaps our wives cannot provide
Old 06-09-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Amei is more chio and figure better than Nina and she is very friendly, dun frame her OK. Nina provides commando service and allow 5G roaming and shower with her regular. Both are good.

I like ml put on makeup to serve us, that show their respect to their customers. Just like we go night club, all gals dress well and put on makeup to serve us. I hate ml just put on a lousy t shirt and short, without make up to serve us - just like a village girl. WTF.
Haha i do agree with this bro. Amei has the most sexiest body and boobs out of 3. Nina abit sian alr. Anqi is more to the cute girlfriend side.
Amei is like the sexy lady you see in clubs and want to fuck one.
Old 06-09-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 15
aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!
It have been a long time since i summitted a review and this beauty definitely deserve a good review from me. When i thought gone were the good old days when service is above all with good looks to match.

When i first reach the condo unit i was greeted by a beautiful looking girl. She broke the ice with her good personality. The unit is very clean and comfortable. After the shower she massaged me fully nude and gave me a good catbath. After that i was asked to turn around and that was when all the magic happen. Soft touch to arouse and a good licking of my grion and balls. She gave a out of this world blowjob and ask if i want to CIM or finish off with her hands. i chose the hand because i think i cannot last long with my cock in her mouth. She gave me a good kissing over my body while giving me a good rub down. I surrender after a good fight trying to control myself from shooting. She took her time to cuddle and talk to me while waiting for her next customer. When i left i saw i was with her for more than hour. One of the 3 best girls i have experienced in many years of massage.

Looks: 9/10 Very good looking milf
Body: 9/10 Nice frim and tone body with nice tits
massage: 8/10 eager to please
sensual: 10/10 make me arouse throughout
BJ: 10/10 out of this world
HJ: 9.5/10 one of the best
Global Roaming

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-tongtong/
Old 06-09-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Yes east side maybe not updated.
Realised a lot of girls dont like to come to geylang as they think the place is dangerous.
Not like i think central will be safer in any ways.
Yeah as mentioned before it depends on other factors like neighbours, got waiting area or not etc... they don't like GL probably more due to it being a sleazy area... some MLs also like to "live" in the posh central districts hor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Now at B with free parking. But must let her know.
Probably skip her, around area B or central now spoiled for choice that have to drop some rtm MLs liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
She indeed a SYT.
Think u are not alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Was looking for a good bbbj and chanced upon her listing. Pics looked gum so went ahead.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-ai-massage/

Overall: 8/10 would rtm if i have extra budget and want a SYT going down on me lol.

YMMV so pls dont take my experience and think that it will be exactly the same ok.

Chiong safe all. Cheers
She can be quite easy if the money is right... so be prepared to talk price, commit and feel super commercial about it. Not a bad thing if one is looking for little restrictions and willing to pay for it. For me, paying a premium for SYT + SYT body is fine for that experience... but SYT body with enhancement just didn't really sit well....

C
Old 06-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swings View Post
My humble MRs for last week.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/w-massage/

First time visiting W. She's pretty and nice lady and can talk about anything with her. The location is near MRT, around 10 minutes walk but can be very confusing and almost late for my appointment. Better to ask her for direction. Massage got strength and put in effort. For sensual, she did front and back catbath and she will lie beside you and put her leg over yours and grind you a bit, will give you light pecks. HJ not mechanical. After the deed, I was offered Chinese tea. Can be a turn off to some is that her boobs are man made.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-yan-yan/

Second time visiting her after a long time. Surprisingly her service standards didn't drop. She's cheery and it's nice talking to her. Location is around 10 to 15 minutes walk from MRT. She offer to help me to wipe down after shower and offer me water. Her massage is still one of the best and she did ear digging for me and it gave me eargasm. For sensual, she did a thorough cathbath and hdly in an unique way. She will lie beside you and HJ while licking your nipples.
Can I ask does W and YY do SN or FN during the session ?
Old 06-09-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
To me Nina is those lovely kind of beauty but Amei is very artificial / unfriendly look with heavy makeup.

Guys, stop sharing Nina ya, i haven't tried her yet, please be gentle with her neh neh until i tried please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1