The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-04-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/yu-er-massage/

If you guys know summer who rtc

Ya she is summer like but with bigger firmer boobs.

Tall,young , look cute with specs, great body.

Too bad she leaving soon ;/
Tried her but cannot compare with Summer since I never tried Summer.
Just wanna say, she’s decent but “great body”?? No way…
Old 28-04-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
You mean AQ right? Probably not... cos I rarely venture out from the East... the last time I did was 99 which was months ago... and I don't think her attitude reflects those FRs.
Steady la, move on bro. Misunderstanding. I saw the message and actually she didn't actually confirm the booking with you, but of course it is not very clear. Quite confusing. At least if from her standpoint, she didn't confirm and still reply you hours before, then not too bad la. Not exactly aeroplane. But from your standpoint, you thought you booked already one day before, but she didn't send you address, means something wrong la. Steady steady, misunderstanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Actually for me at least, Nat didnt fly me any aeroplane in this come-back stint. Touch wood!
Yes Nat has been quite consistent this time round. Never aeroplane me thus far too..touchwood. Just met her today as well and she slimmed down a lot. Still as Milfy.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-han-massage/

Quick MR for this new lass that a just arrived. Picture is her alright, just that her face more chiselled in real life. Very doll like SYT and great figure. Her sharp nose is as per the picture! Stays in a shared apartment. Very green in everything she does, but always giggling throughout the conversation. She has a peach like bosom but I didn't get to zhut, not sure she din't allow or I just no luck. It's her positioning I guess that makes it hard.

Very pretty girl but no chemistry, so unlikely to RTM.
Old 28-04-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Managed to book this legendary aeroplane queen. Got the nuru but didnt really get the services described by the bros e.g. mouth fuck her. Got those eraser nipples that are great for sucking though. All in all wont really rtm.
Who described mouth fuck her? As far as I know most bros we’re talking about “in the past” when she offered it by default. Now she don’t, at least not that I know of openly.
Old 28-04-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Who described mouth fuck her? As far as I know most bros we’re talking about “in the past” when she offered it by default. Now she don’t, at least not that I know of openly.
I don't think she provide these services anymore bros, so whatever discussed was the past. Her nuru still the best I was trying to book her for 90 mins session but she declined.
Old 28-04-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
SMRTLTD

That 'Yes' in your reply is an answer to GearAlex's first question?
Lol you never read how he refer FJ to foot job meh?
Old 28-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I don't think she provide these services anymore bros, so whatever discussed was the past. Her nuru still the best I was trying to book her for 90 mins session but she declined.
Precisely lo, don’t know why that bro thought he read somewhere that was part of her services. It’s already not offered now liao so don’t know who gave him the wrong impression.
Aiya her current service offering you book too long also no point, all the action can finish in one hour liao, unless wanna last so long lol
Old 28-04-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Actually I wanted to book her 90mins because her massage has improved. I wanted a longer time for the massage.
Old 28-04-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Steady la, move on bro. Misunderstanding. I saw the message and actually she didn't actually confirm the booking with you, but of course it is not very clear. Quite confusing. At least if from her standpoint, she didn't confirm and still reply you hours before, then not too bad la. Not exactly aeroplane. But from your standpoint, you thought you booked already one day before, but she didn't send you address, means something wrong la. Steady steady, misunderstanding.
RTM her this evening and she also show me the messages and told me the whole story...

Not on anyone side here but feel both sides could have handle it better.

My take is she didn’t mean to board our bro on Air Anqi on purpose but rather it’s her inexperienced in handling this episode which led to this incident.

Still a cute lass worth a visit in my books.
Old 28-04-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Wah lau zun bo don’t go there already disappoint Ruby Lin is my childhood fav leh.
So far so many years only Ruby really look like her. Ruby is a ML who named herself as such cos of her resemblance, one of my favorite sia.
Old 28-04-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, my decoder overloaded lol trying to decipher this one. You lost me at the last sentence. Aini said Hi lol.
Wah u went to meet her? Lucky you!
Old 28-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha. Not sure what message you saw and I wasn't about to share it until your post. Not a misunderstanding. Didn't send address immediately means something is wrong? She should have just said she not free. She probably wouldn't reply me just at 3:13pm (not hours before) if I didn't call her at 2.55pm which she missed... and her reply was she forgot that she had something on. Well someone said she replied him at 10am whereas I started to text to remind her at 10+am? Posting these is not to affect her business but she can't play victim here.

C

Last edited by derrickboy; 28-04-2023 at 10:11 PM.
Old 28-04-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Lol okok pai say for not being clear. Let me rephrase the qn. Any bros managed to up Nina, msg her how much for making love she did not reply. Guess have to use skills and invest time to unlock one
You really don’t understand do you?
The rules here is don’t talk about uping, FJ or what. Want that you can get in the FL domes. Here the focus is on ML. If you manage to negotiate something that you want, keep it silent and within yourself.
The fact you even ask the ML is something some bros might zap you for it, simply because that’s just not how this is played here. Don’t bring up this topic here for everyone’s sake.
Old 28-04-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander8686 View Post
Why are the FRs mostly from SLG and not much from beautycastle? There the massage standard CMI?
By and large previous experiences shared by some bros have been quite bad. Of cos there will be good ones, some ML also advertise on both SLG and SBC. You can always try at your own risk and share MR.
Old 28-04-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear_man View Post
is ai ni still in sg? cannot locate in SLG
Gosh you are like one year too late
Old 28-04-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haha. Not sure what message you saw and I wasn't about to share it until your post. Not a misunderstanding. Didn't send address immediately means something is wrong? She should have just said she not free. She probably wouldn't reply me just at 3:13pm (not hours before) if I didn't call her at 2.55pm which she missed... and her reply was she forgot that she had something on. Well someone said she replied him at 10am whereas I started to text to remind her at 10+am? Posting these is not to affect her business but she can't play victim here.
If i see this message i would thought the appointment is fixed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1