The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Tang tang? Waiting for her to be listed.
Different tang tang. The old one no idea if she is even back. That bro stopped posting about her alr.
Old 26-10-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I wonder for some whether it is at the verge of orgasm and the feel to pee.. that why they push you away. Statistically, orgasm is not attained by high percentage of women. 50% compared to gents 90%..
Guess it really works differently for them as compared to gents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
Some probably feeling high and have the urge to get a dick inside her. LOL
Besides the one who said it was very ticklish, another one actually said that she'll want sex if continue painting...

Real or not no one but themselves know...

C
Old 26-10-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Different tang tang. The old one no idea if she is even back. That bro stopped posting about her alr.
Yes. Better not mentioned the old TT anymore.
Coz it was suppose to be early Oct.
Guess is 2024 Oct.

ML come and go. In fact, there are quite a lot of option lately for some reason.
Old 27-10-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
powerla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
So what is her king limited to 3 per day menu?
Got the ice & fire catbath, AR, etc. dont really think it’s limited to 3 per day…? She did say she take on whoever ask for it, so yeah

beyond king service think also got fucKING 🤣
Old 27-10-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerla View Post
Got the ice & fire catbath, AR, etc. dont really think it’s limited to 3 per day…? She did say she take on whoever ask for it, so yeah

beyond king service think also got fucKING 🤣
LMAO... fucKING ... ultimate King service.
Old 27-10-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
Bro I think when they push u away. More likely is you have been doing right. They buay tahan already, so need a break, if not they break themselves. LOL
Yes and no bro. Unlike the male's organ where an up and down motion generally makes us cum - how the female clitoris reacts and how she likes it licked and orally pleasured can vastly differ from one girl to another. It's never one technique works for all here.

Some girl's clits can be very sensitive so the constant and direct licking can lead to it getting "ma" or numb and actually starts to feel uncomfortable. That could be the reason why she pushes you away - she is not going to get an orgasm that way. Contrastingly, some clits are less sensitive and might require other methods of tongue work. The art of cunnilingus - Gentle swishes, long straight ups, short flicks, moist twirls, hood manipulation, faster, slower, deep sucks, no sucks, more pressure, less pressure, more left, more right, dead centre, higher, lower, this way, that way, etc, etc, etc, etc ...many different ways of how each different clit prefers to be licked. This also applies to finger stimulation and lovemaking. It's never one techniques works for all.

Personally, especially since I'm also a "giver" in bed, I've developed a repertoire of oral skills in my never-ending quest to satisfy the requirements of all the ladies in the world. Lol. I currently have perfected at least 12 techniques, half of which have brought 99% of girl's to orgasmic bliss. I truly love to see and hear them in their orgasmic throes. Hope everyone enjoys their quest too.
Old 27-10-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
long time no see! Time for your updated FR on your love onesssssssss!!! Lai leh, share share don’t sell fish leh.

There’s also a few returnees with “reduced” service who used to provide. Now is YMMV liao. .
Yo bro! Ya long time! How's your fishing going on?

I got nothing to FR here la. I've not been as active in slg scene as before. Also because surprimgly, even to myself, the few turned out better than expected. So really nothing to openly FR
Old 27-10-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yo bro! Ya long time! How's your fishing going on?

I got nothing to FR here la. I've not been as active in slg scene as before. Also because surprimgly, even to myself, the few turned out better than expected. So really nothing to openly FR
Cause bro kopi has also joined the dark side, no time to FR... haha
Old 27-10-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Anyone got an FR on this ML? https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-annie/
Looks gam me leh. But found her also on $$$$$ as a FL.
Don’t mind to try her massage & Bj. But scare landmine.
Tried her before. Looks has to discount about 30% and boobs are man made. Service was quite rush. In and out for about 30 mins.

I'm not sure she's green or what but she just sat in front of me and do the deed. Initiated her to strip her top cos her clothes are on and when I asked if she could change position, she just keep rushing the job. Didn't even offer capped bj as stated in the ad. So overall won't RTm again

Not sure if other bros has this experience but feel free to share your feedback too.
Old 27-10-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Cause bro kopi has also joined the dark side, no time to FR... haha
Hahaha, true that. But went to the dark side long time liow. Even before covid, that house was my favourite. Even had a "relationship" with one of the APs there at that time. Visited her in Hanoi last year. For 3 days we hardly went out lol.
Old 27-10-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Try Malaxi
Tried MLX. Feel like combination of Geylang May and SLG Yan Yan. Those who tried all three before will understand.

Massage was acceptable but abit short on duration. The rest was on sensual. I benchmark the massage against May/Arrisa.

Good sensual, close to getting bj but no. Maybe try again next time.

MLX is super safe in handling appointment and super clean. Slightly chubby, close to 60kg est. Accaeptable baby hippo, wouldn’t reject

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/malaxi-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 27-10-2023 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 27-10-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
My own personal ranking in terms of massage wise:
1) Arissa and Zara
2) Nat
3) Man man and Yan Yan and Xiao Xi (little west)
Xiao xi developed a slightly large tummmy which seem out of place because of her petite frame. Her massage was average with SOP mechanical HJ. Not my cup of tea
Old 27-10-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha, true that. But went to the dark side long time liow. Even before covid, that house was my favourite. Even had a "relationship" with one of the APs there at that time. Visited her in Hanoi last year. For 3 days we hardly went out lol.
I think out of the 12 techniques , the hits , why couldn't get out of the hotel. Hebat power bro
Old 27-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Cnvoff is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried this?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/shishi-massage/
Old 27-10-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 9
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold

Just visited Ting Zi
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ting-zi-massage/

100% Photo is her. But she is much prettier in real life.

Here is my humble MR.

Looks: 9.5/10 (Very pretty)
Massage: 8/10 (Improved alot since my last visit)
Roaming: 4.5G
Boobs: B with slight pinkish nipples. Very pretty natural boobs
Body: Smooth and nice curved
GFE: GaoGao

RTM: My regular list.

Model Sets Pics And Vid [MEGA]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1