The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 16-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolves View Post
Hi bros, I am staying in Batam this week near Nagoya Hill. I read about Delta spa and thought of trying it after work as it is close to my hotel. Any recommendation on good SYT girls there and what's the price now for massage session with HJ or FJ? Thanks!
No FJ but only HJ which is inclusive in your massage package. No need to buy 3 session. Price is around 600k. You dont need to ask for HJ, it should be provided automatically. If they ask you want HJ, just reply yes but dont ask how much.

I suggest you go to Octupuss which is at Pacific Palace Hotel level 8 i think
The pricing there is cheaper and quality of girls will not lose to delta spa. Great selection too if you want FJ. The recept will ask you Massage with HJ or FJ only no massage. Price is 400k for HJ with massage and around 800k for FJ only .. You can ask her bring the girls out for you to choose. They will stand one row in front of you
Old 16-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusteel View Post
Hi All

Anyone has the price for M1 KTV, drinks and girls?

Where is the nearest hotel to M1 KTV.

Need to be my client there.

Thank you
The price for M1 is minimum 1 million rupiah spending in a single receipt.
They dont have solely room bookings. You must at least spend 1 million in your bill before they allow you to go in. Room is very spacious. Girls comes in only after 9pm. 300k to sit with you.

I ordered one tower of beer and cocktail for 4 of us in the room. Just nice 1 million rupiah.

M1 KTV is in a hotel, so if you stay there also quite good. Seafood is just opposite.

remember dont follow my footstep. You give one waiter tip, a whole swarm of waiters will rush in for tips too. So better dont give. LOL
Old 16-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toje View Post
I believe almost 750 last time I tried, 3 months ago.
Confirm that it's so expensive already? Or you got unwittedly coerced into upsells like ear candle waxing, aromatherapy oil, drinks?

If really at 750k, then is really bo hua just for a HJ. Much better to go Octopuss at Pacific Hotel.

For 750k, you can get an FJ for 698k (Silver package) and still have 52k left for drinks, or top-up 46k more to take 2x 90min sessions with one HJ per session (each session at 398k).

Packages available:
T H 1 (pronounced as Tay Ha Satu) - 398k, proper massage + HJ
T H 2 (Silver tier) - 698k, 1x FJ
T H 2 (Gols tier) - 798k, 1x FJ (with supposedly prettier & younger gals, but I find that the Silver gals are more chio. Haha)

Like Delta Spa, HJ is already inclusive in the TH1 package. If the therapist asks you "mau massage sehat" (literally translated to "you want healthy massage?"), just say yes. Pls don't ask how much because then u'll be paying for something that you have already paid for. Autoroam is usually just confined to her butt and thighs, but I have scored a couple of boobs-groping. Depends on your chemistry with the therapist.

Octopuss also got membership programme. Sign up for their one-year membership for 100k rupiah and for the duration of that 1 year, you will get 100k off all HJ or FJ packages, 10% off all beverages and 70% (I think) off facilities (if you're just there to use the hot/cold pool, steam room, sauna).

A FAR, FAR better option than Delta Spa imho....

Last edited by hawkeye007; 16-06-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old 16-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
trusteel is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
The price for M1 is minimum 1 million rupiah spending in a single receipt.
They dont have solely room bookings. You must at least spend 1 million in your bill before they allow you to go in. Room is very spacious. Girls comes in only after 9pm. 300k to sit with you.

I ordered one tower of beer and cocktail for 4 of us in the room. Just nice 1 million rupiah.

M1 KTV is in a hotel, so if you stay there also quite good. Seafood is just opposite.

remember dont follow my footstep. You give one waiter tip, a whole swarm of waiters will rush in for tips too. So better dont give. LOL

Thank you very much for the information.
Old 16-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
So many Movie so little time..

I missed the chance to watch Ninja Turtle at 35k (weekend price), if anyone has the link to watch it online please pm me the link.

Only have around 12 hours of awake time in Batam this weekend T.T

Coming up list..

-THE CONJURING 2
-NOW YOU SEE ME 2
-CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE

http://movieshub.tv/teenage-mutant-n...f-the-shadows/
Old 16-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Personally I prefer Da Vienna more than Formosa, the reason being - newer decor, higher quality of stuff in room, more comfortable bed, etc. Especially their interesting lamp trick... ... Down side is a quite big about in-house massage and a little bit about variety of food supply surrounded...
No doubt Da Vienna is better for a variety of reasons, as you mention, and nearly for the same price as Formosa.
BUT - you know what is heart, right? - I feel Formosa as my home now. Too many astounding memories and adventures in those rooms. Even the smell in the corridor (which is not good, because they allow people to smoke) makes me revive old memories.
Old 16-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Formosa location is unbeatable.....fengshui the best.
Old 16-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
If really at 750k, then is really bo hua just for a HJ. Much better to go Octopuss at Pacific Hotel.

Packages available:
T H 1 (pronounced as Tay Ha Satu) - 398k, proper massage + HJ
T H 2 (Silver tier) - 698k, 1x FJ
T H 2 (Gols tier) - 798k, 1x FJ (with supposedly prettier & younger gals, but I find that the Silver gals are more chio. Haha)

Like Delta Spa, HJ is already inclusive in the TH1 package. If the therapist asks you "mau massage sehat" (literally translated to "you want healthy massage?"), just say yes. Pls don't ask how much because then u'll be paying for something that you have already paid for. Autoroam is usually just confined to her butt and thighs, but I have scored a couple of boobs-groping. Depends on your chemistry with the therapist.

Octopuss also got membership programme. Sign up for their one-year membership for 100k rupiah and for the duration of that 1 year, you will get 100k off all HJ or FJ packages, 10% off all beverages and 70% (I think) off facilities (if you're just there to use the hot/cold pool, steam room, sauna).

A FAR, FAR better option than Delta Spa imho....
This Octopuss at Pacific Hotel, the hotel is the one that looks like a cruise ship right ?! How come I cannot find the Octopuss ? Maybe I shoot bird, any kind senior could advise further how to get there or simply find it ...
Old 16-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
This Octopuss at Pacific Hotel, the hotel is the one that looks like a cruise ship right ?! How come I cannot find the Octopuss ? Maybe I shoot bird, any kind senior could advise further how to get there or simply find it ...
Yes, it's the hotel that is shaped like a cruise ship. It's on Level 8 of the hotel, but the slightly tricky part is that Octopuss is not accessible via then main elevators at the lobby.

Instead, you have to walk to the back of the hotel where Pacific Disco is; therein lies another set of elevators that brings u to Pacific KTV (L2 & L3) and Octopuss Spa (L8).

If in doubt, just ask any hotel staff lah.

Last edited by hawkeye007; 16-06-2016 at 09:41 PM.
Old 17-06-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Any bros had experienced with the BBQ buffet at Nagoya Mansion hotel? Need some reviews on that , saw the poster somewhere , it's only on every Saturday 6pm-9pm , free flow self BBQ style in the hotel premises I think. Could be staying there if it's worth a try on my next trip. Or if there's any place that has those korean style BBQ that SG has in Batam worth recommending do pm me. Big thanks in advanced.
Hmm...interesting question that prompted me to look into Nagoya Mansion Hotel and residence. If i dont remember wrong,Kaha prices was something around 470k rupiah per night for basic room,but the thing is i couldnt find the BBQ thingy you were talking about. They REALLY do have the BBQ,which i have seen advertised on agoda on a package.

Its Ramadan time,the previous promotion on their food ends on January...the latest one was the Ramadan one at 120k rupiah per pax.

And below is what i could find about their BBQ dinner from 6pm to 9pm,every Saturday :

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Yup, chances are that the "cewek" that you're wechatting with may turn out to be the okt.
How true. Lots of OKTsss in Batam, especially in Pubs,discos or clubs etc etc...

That reminds me about a year ago,ah tek from New berry were replying some sms on behalf of the girls,hehehe...to date,even MM Massage OKT doing the same thing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Dead.....
Most entrainment establishments like KTV.MP. are close for for today.
MP in UTAMA area all closed.
UTAMA KTV will close for 3 days.
Booking joint close front door for 3days.
you need to know where's the back door for girls shopping

As for food, SUNDA and my favorite Bakso closed for today.
Luckily they will open tmr.
Thank you for the valuable info,bro.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
Thanks for compiling all the info!
Over the years,everyone shares a little ,by picking up the bits and pieces,i get an understandable amount of information.

Its almost like Sri Lanka man goes to China to order ONE crab w/o knowing China crab were actually much smaller in size or China man going Sri Lanka to order many crabs not knowing they were much bigger there as compare to China.

Credit goes to the bros who shared the good info.

https://sammythe.guru/showpo...postcount=2228

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
King Massage is open though. Supposed to be closed for 3 days. The cewek that came to my room was in civilian instead of their uniform. They did close early at 12 am tonight.
Thank you for the updates. Another piece of good info for me.

Just to add-on,in King massage there is no in-house massage inside the MP itself. If you want in-house massage,the girl will lead you to a hotel room in Formosa itself,hehehe...meaning they are using a hotel room for in-house massage where you pay 90k/hr. Member gets 10% off,meaning IF YOU are a member,you pay 81k rupiah,hehehe...just show the girl or the counter staffs your member card or number will do. Applies for in-room massage too (you will then pay 90k/hour instead of 100k/hour).

Their original price before member discount :

Good time to try their other massage type/service (eg. Hotstone etc).

By the way,the price list above isnt on display at King Massage during the period of Ramadan. They are not suppose to open shop i think. Always bargain at King Massage for any special service or get chop until whole body blood,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sochaipom View Post
Thank you Bro nono for the precious info.... Planning a trip on the 18th June. Hmm seems like booking joint side/back door quite difficult to find.. Hope that the taxi driver will know
Thanks to the bros who shared over the past years,so that we reap the harvest today. Another piece of info is that since girls are lesser,tourist even lesser,it will directly affect majority of the taxi driver's income in Batam,remember to bargain and not get chop carrot. Almost everyone appears to be hungry in Batam.

Cheers!

Quote:
As long as you Hv the contact
U can also ask them to come to u via your back door.
Enjoy.
In case you didnt know,you have just provide another excellent idea to the masses,hehehe...it is often what i did,be it Ramadan or not. As in if one has the contact,one can always call to see if they are in operation or not via the hotel reception (no need buy sim card). And who knows,come to the hotel i stayed in (never meet them in my own Hotel room,but at lobby 1st).

Clever move,bro.

Quote:
Don't need to search for the physical door.
In the pass,you hv been advice to ask for name card of okt when you doing your shopping.
If you have follow this good advice, by now, you should hv you collection backdoor keys
Hehehe...i read a little joke out of your post.You just made it sound like by getting name card in the past from OKT,one can "scan" the joint's back-door scanner for entry,hehehe...beep! Back door opened. *joking*

Going thru the backdoor of nearly EVERY BOOKING JOINTs is serious a tedious task for me this Ramadan,hehehe...i feel like i am going up mountain and going down the sea (with the rain).

Thank you for sharing. Your previous provided info will become very useful for me in Ramadan 2017 and onward,hehehe...thank you.

Cheers!

Its a Friday today.

20th June 2016,Monday is the middle of Ramadan.

Just a gentle reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I dont have anymore tips on Ramadan,except to avoid the 1st 3 days,mid 3 days and the final 3 days. I kiasu-man,even beginning of Hari raya 1st 7 days i will try to avoid too.

I will avoid smoking and eating openly in open unconcealed public places.

I will not talk loudly or play around like a little kid in public places

For pubs,discos and clubs,i am not familiar with it and according to what i have read in the old thread,i can only know the ACTUAL details when i have physical reach there by calling them directly. Otherwise i wait here in this thread for someone who are there on before those dates to provide some detailed information (but info may change from time to time becos no one will know the exact time of their raids).

And below is what i have collected on Ramadan over the years :

https://sammythe.guru/showpo...postcount=2228

...and this one below were my recent words on Ramadan minus the details.

https://sammythe.guru/showpo...postcount=2296
Still working on the Ramadan details of my trip summary now.

Another small update for movie goers.

If anyone really need to buy popcorns and drinks for their movie/s in Batam,try the Blitz Theater Ramadan promo below :

White Ramadhan Combo circled in RED on the brochure above at only 40k (exclude movie ticket). Blitz has 2 branches if I don't remember wrong,Kepril Mall and Harbour Bay Mall.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 17-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Formosa location is unbeatable.....fengshui the best.
Currently under renovation, but still open. Wait until ramadan over, before more stock coming. 2 more days is the 15th of the month... Entertainment could be closed too.. Or very discreet.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 0
verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold

Those who like delta spa can stay at this budget hotel Amaris which is just next to Delta Spa

I stayed there once. The only thing bad about this place is one day 3 times you will hear a mosque nearby playing the quran very loud. Other than that the hotel is just like a hotel 81 standard.

https://www.expedia.com.sg/Batam-Isl...-413c0d6a913c&
Old 17-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold

Pacific Place Hotel

Pacific Disco, Octupuss Spa, Dim Sum Buffet at level 2
Gym, Swimming Pool, Suana And Steam inside changing room of the swimming pool.
All in one and you can stay inside hotel whole day dont feel like going out.
LOL

http://www.agoda.com/en-sg/pacific-p...b-faf569288d9b

The best part is you take ferry to Harbourbay terminal and just walk about 10 min you will reach. Its just beside the terminal on the main road. You can see the big ship on the right hand side. (Save you money taking taxi)

At Harbourbay ferry terminal, there is a famous pizza joint call Bella. And outside along the sea, you can find wey wey live seafood
Old 17-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!

Thank you for those contributing and those reading. I have got some newbies PM so I guess I will just kinda mass reply here for all to share:

If you ask me what to do and how to start for a newbie in Batam, I will do the following :

Stay around Nagoya Hill, there are a number of hotels here, from cheap to average price. Within walking distance, there is the famous Delta Spa; HJ at SAKURA / MAJESTY which I do not recommend because there are REBORN and ZEN Wellness which costs you only 188,000 Rp, 2 hrs and the golden question came, I am not a good negotiator, tipped 200,000 Rp HJ, tot I was getting a FJ, ha ha ... my Malayu cannot make it.

If you get a girl, then Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall would serve all purposes, eat, play, shopping and movies, no need for extra on taxi ... etc.

By the way, girls here have looks one usually no boobs, no ass, have shape one, usually aunties, or is it just that I am suay ?!

Just my 2 cents worth opinion, other seniors may advise better. I am not so much a cheongster here, just a regular who doesn't work and simply do whatever I want.

Last edited by BlownAway; 20-06-2016 at 02:19 PM.
Old 17-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

In batam, i just realise there is 2 types of cigarette
I think one is for export which is cheaper. Some places will ask you which type you want, some just assume you want the more expensive one and not say anything.

Try go buy Marlboro red and you ask. They will show you 2 types
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1