The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I'm one of them who now steer away fr OWO MLs due lacking I find.
Now go back to MP where I started chionging decades bk though MP now not as glorious as last time.
I'm with you about the home-based stale offerings. However, I'm still not at all convinced with MPs and Spas. Especially those legal spas, with tight leggings and polo t shirts uniforms. Yes some of the girls may be hot, but they are geared to rip you off.

From no-privacy small room environment, to no proper washing facilities, to limited roaming access, to limited sensual, to top up for everything modus operandi, to deceptive tricks, etc, etc..

I want to be happy after a session. But with spas, mostly you go in excited but leave feeling like a fool and upset.

So I'd still choose home-based over spas. Especially those "wellness" traps, those I avoid like the plague!
Old 19-01-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
Bro u know as expected is all full already means is very busy. So u should know that if she suddenly at short notice was available, u should still bear in mind that she will the next person coming soon ma... so if u wan the best, why not book whole day? Whole day for u. Sure good lor.

Secondly, how can it be no covering for the bed, i go so many different ones, they all say is hygiene purpose so they put. Cannot be never put at all mah. So wad is it that stopped u from leaving since u alr feel like leaving? Or u really wan so u cant bear to leave?

Thirdly, u wan the early entry treatment, the way u treat her by being an ass/difficult customer, next time u wan to do booking, see ur name also wont allow uh... first impression always counts ma. U be nice, maybe next time u book again, u also have the same benefit? Or maybe the customer is also repeated ones? Just like wad people say. If u starting be nice, sure people be nice. Wad come around goes around.

U already say her schduele is fully booked, and happen to have a slot in short notice. Then u still say her standard is compromised due to time constrain. Back to first point. Book whole day lo. She can take how many slot, u take all. Just for u only. Sure wont time constrain.

Fast food operating style with poor hygience cannot be forgiven. I think ur attitude also cannot be forgiven. And last but not least. Please la we all go so many different time. Also the first time hear nvr put. Wan makw up also find better ways
If the ML cannot give u the full hour she shouldn't take the booking. If she accepts she is obliged to give u the full hour, she can choose to push back the later timings. Or if the customer agrees to a shorten session so be it. Cant be she rushes the customer out after arrival
Old 19-01-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
If the ML cannot give u the full hour she shouldn't take the booking. If she accepts she is obliged to give u the full hour, she can choose to push back the later timings. Or if the customer agrees to a shorten session so be it. Cant be she rushes the customer out after arrival
Totally agreed with you. That guy logic is illogical. Lol

I don’t care how busy she is, or how full she is, or even how short the notice is, if she accepted the booking, it should mean she is obliged to provide the full hour (or at least 50-55min is still acceptable) as stated. Else it’s short charge of time or double booking.

And don’t even get me start on asking people to book whole day to have the service. Totally illogical and irrational.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 19-01-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reading all this make me miss Jessica. That ass, impossible to find. Anyone got Intel if she has plan to come back?
Old 19-01-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missing Tang tang quite abit.. Her BBBJ skills is so good. Anyone know if she is coming back?
Old 19-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Missing Tang tang quite abit.. Her BBBJ skills is so good. Anyone know if she is coming back?
Try sophia lor, wont lose to tang tang. Better looking some more. Just dont make noob mistake like "short notice" and stuff Lol
Old 19-01-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Try sophia lor, wont lose to tang tang. Better looking some more. Just dont make noob mistake like "short notice" and stuff Lol
If expect full hour then book whe day Lor. Really illogical thinking.

Maybe go cinema, watch 80% kana chase out because cinema full slot.
Old 19-01-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15695 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marioheat View Post
Not surprising considering that the market is so dry now, confirm endless stream of customers wanting to book her. Is it radio silence? If so then maybe your number got bad record/blacklisted because from experience, she does try to reply after several hours out of courtesy even if she is fully booked. Else, maybe try messaging early the day before and give her a range of timings. Ask politely but dont persist and keep calling like some folks do... Otherwise, maybe can afford to hold out until after CNY where there should be more MLs returning
Someone just trying to promote some MLs la... 你认真就输了
Old 19-01-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
More like trying to troll and elicit a response
Old 19-01-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
If expect full hour then book whe day Lor. Really illogical thinking.

Maybe go cinema, watch 80% kana chase out because cinema full slot.
Look. Sometimes it takes 2 hands to make a clap.

For example you seek last minute booking, you know you can only reach the place by 4.20pm, dont tell me you dont anticipate 5pm likely got next customer? True it is wrong for the ml to accept booking, but you also went along with it, knowing the hour mark high chance got next customer.

You are free to your opinion that you are entitled to 1 full hour etc etc, but this is a FREELANCE market, you kpkb here also no use. You will be much more benefitted by street smart, street wise. Avoid last minute booking if cannot reach by hour mark, especially for the popular mls.

Like your cinema example, you last minute book, the show has started for 20 minutes. You only get to watch 80% of show, you still end the same time as everyone else, yes the cinema will chase you out if you refuse to leave
Old 19-01-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You know too much haha
Old 19-01-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Quote:
More like trying to troll and elicit a response
IMH escapee
Old 19-01-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
And don’t even get me start on asking people to book whole day to have the service. Totally illogical and irrational.
That one floored me. ROFLMAO.

Anyway, her marketing department has been working hard the last couple of days. They just have to work harder on getting the messaging right.

I was actually considering her. Now quite turned off.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting situation we have here as both sides state their case with conviction. I don't plug my regulars nor defend them, don't see the need to.

Chill folks, don't this place denigerate into something like the Geylang forum. Peace out.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioheat View Post
Not surprising considering that the market is so dry now, confirm endless stream of customers wanting to book her. Is it radio silence? If so then maybe your number got bad record/blacklisted because from experience, she does try to reply after several hours out of courtesy even if she is fully booked. Else, maybe try messaging early the day before and give her a range of timings. Ask politely but dont persist and keep calling like some folks do... Otherwise, maybe can afford to hold out until after CNY where there should be more MLs returning
Maybe u shld read up more pages and maybe find out who to reply, who to basically ignore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1