The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 15-11-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Evol*tion Bea*ty?
No more Evolution Beauty.. now is some chinese name 足*道 went there during before CB got msia ba ba char boh .. massage non existence....massage 10min ask turn over n GQ asked....got full course but went for BJ...need to pay for cap...then during the deed my hand went south and she say lai ang so kept my hands on her boobs...halfway through the deed keep asking me to faster cum....then ask me wan to upgrade to full course or not...damn you lai ang still wan ppl beat red light... rejected her and ask her concentrate on blowing me till i cum.. after that left n never go back unless some bros got find some lobang there good reviews then go try....
Old 15-11-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dage1985 View Post
No more Evolution Beauty.. now is some chinese name 足*道 went there during before CB got msia ba ba char boh .. massage non existence....massage 10min ask turn over n GQ asked....got full course but went for BJ...need to pay for cap...then during the deed my hand went south and she say lai ang so kept my hands on her boobs...halfway through the deed keep asking me to faster cum....then ask me wan to upgrade to full course or not...damn you lai ang still wan ppl beat red light... rejected her and ask her concentrate on blowing me till i cum.. after that left n never go back unless some bros got find some lobang there good reviews then go try....
Hahaha, lai ang but suggest you full package, she probably wanted you to stick it in her butt.
Old 15-11-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash1401 View Post
Anyone tried b4 ru xin? Mind to pm fr? Saw 1 ml n thinking of trying
Avoid this. You pay 88 dollar and don't get anything near your bird.
Old 15-11-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 21
sinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
it has been like that for sometime now. The ladies there are quite aged.
Old 15-11-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjiao View Post
it has been like that for sometime now. The ladies there are quite aged.
Last time when is called EB time still got a prc called Rose her figure power massage also can make it went twice for her n even give a bit discount...
Old 15-11-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
Avoid this. You pay 88 dollar and don't get anything near your bird.
Thanks bro...
Old 16-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone tried b4 ru xin? Mind to pm fr? Saw 1 ml n thinking of trying
lol i post just few posts above yours saying ru xin spa super clean, you still ask. Facepalm la...

go FS 418 no horse run. ask for Alice.
Old 16-11-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
lol i post just few posts above yours saying ru xin spa super clean, you still ask. Facepalm la...

Tried Alice, face buay gum me, to me she looks abit old. Have you tried Linda? Can auto roam beneath clothes?
Old 16-11-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
archy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
Tried Alice, face buay gum me, to me she looks abit old. Have you tried Linda? Can auto roam beneath clothes?
Bro, linda is the youngest one in FS right? I tried before, auto roam beneath clothes possible. But if want to lift up need top up $30, did not go for that option.

Think can easily find linda contact in Michat when you are around that area. =)
Old 16-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archy View Post
Bro, linda is the youngest one in FS right? I tried before, auto roam beneath clothes possible. But if want to lift up need top up $30, did not go for that option.

Think can easily find linda contact in Michat when you are around that area. =)
I see, thanks for the advice. Am thinking between this or le xuan, saw a ML on le xuan FB page quite not bad.
Old 16-11-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro can pm mr and contact? Can’t find on Michat
Old 16-11-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
You mention one is it the one beside the famous Nasi Lemak
Old 16-11-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, there is another mp name z* y** along the same blk... from ur description, i was wondering if u were discribing z* y** instead becoz tat mp is a well known clean mp. Tats y i asked
Old 16-11-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, there is another mp name z* y** along the same blk... from ur description, i was wondering if u were discribing z* y** instead becoz tat mp is a well known clean mp. Tats y i asked
That Bro already SPECIFIALLY mentioned "Ru Xin" and you still got reason. Im totally speechless.
Old 16-11-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Tried linda from fs today...paid 68 for the teasing massage...ended with a 50 hj
FR:
Looks: 6/10 (cant see clearly as it was dark)
Size: chubby with small B
HJ: standard with a bit of pressing the veins
Rtm: maybe
Managed to steal a kiss from her when she came close by.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1