The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

Camping for more!
Old 11-11-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
JoyfulH2855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love to read more of Belle's encounters!
Old 16-11-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
pppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camp for more!

Retired Samster... Searching for True Love..
Old 16-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Ac11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Like the milf I had this week. Husband lost interest in her. One person loss is my gain.

Bro, can share contact ?
Old 17-11-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
jonawm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did you keep a list or record bro? how many til today.
Old 18-11-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Actually, your wife is quite fortunate to have your understanding. It’s not easy to go through all these I believe. It feels like you are providing a safety net there, and your wife could go out to enjoy, without the social stigma. It’s like going out to have fun without hiding anything, and yet, able to go back home to with that familiar touch ya. Following your story, and looking forward for your updates!
Old 19-11-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post
did you keep a list or record bro? how many til today.

Yes we do. Its like Belle's trophy cabinet. We are counting a total of 15 different cocks in her over multiple encounters
Old 19-11-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Actually, your wife is quite fortunate to have your understanding. It’s not easy to go through all these I believe. It feels like you are providing a safety net there, and your wife could go out to enjoy, without the social stigma. It’s like going out to have fun without hiding anything, and yet, able to go back home to with that familiar touch ya. Following your story, and looking forward for your updates!
It's a roller coaster of emotions and feelings to accept it. But you're half right. She is fortunate. I'm fortunate as well to have unlocked her suppressed side and I get to enjoy all these wild experiences.

Although she gets all the fun. She still enjoys that familiar touch that knows all her spots.
Old 19-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Sorry for the break in updates. After Belle's period ended, it was super busy for us keeping up with the adventures.

A little more about the big white cock encounter. After we decided to stick to more regular guys, we were out for drink. Belle noticed this German guy and commented that he was quite attractive and she hadn't tried ang mo before. Long story short, we hooked up with the German and went to a hotel together .

There was alot of interactions between us and Belle was feeling very comfortable with him. It was not until he took off his pants that Belle was worried. He was so big that she choked on her saliva. As she was kneeling in front of him, unbuckling his pants, the dick slowly unfolded infront of her. I swear it was a 8 or 9 incher. Belle was struggling with that cock. But she was trying her best.

When he doggy-ed her. His cock could barely enter fully into Belle's pussy. Belle let out genuine cries of pain. But mixed with cries of enjoyment. The mixed feelings made Belle have the orgasm of her lifetime. She confessed to me that it was the best session she's ever had. She apologised to me. But I was totally fine. I was enjoying the sight of Belle destroyed by a monster cock. And she was loving it.

He has became one of our regular play mates and we call him Tim. Tim has the privilege of cumming inside Belle because we're already stabilised on the pill, and we've all gone through health checks.

In our regular sessions, Belle would be filled with both our cum..it is unbelievably sexy and slutty
Old 19-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durategra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky Tim!
Old 19-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, this is so hot...
I bet your Mrs is a 1.55 chilli padi!
WOW!
I can only hope I could get lucky with her one day...

Thank you both for the sharing
Old 19-11-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your wife is really adventurous and hardcore, after 10 years+ of persuasiveness from you really unlocked her inner demon. I wonder how many ladies out there have their inner demon still hidden, after all we are considered a conservative nation.
Old 19-11-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
SoSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
Your wife is really adventurous and hardcore, after 10 years+ of persuasiveness from you really unlocked her inner demon. I wonder how many ladies out there have their inner demon still hidden, after all we are considered a conservative nation.
Conservative is the image projected by someone, that we are clean, uncorrupted etc etc, but deep inside we know it is actually the opposite
Old 20-11-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
pland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durategra View Post
Lucky Tim!
Agreed. Raw and creampie!
Old 20-11-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Women are amazing and they compartmentalize their feeling better than men. They can love their Husband and family but at the same time their lover too.

Remember my "office Wife" .... We can fuck as often as I like in the office after working hours and then she'll happily go home to her family. She even hinted her 3rd child was mine but never made any demands on me. Happy to pleased me and happy with her family which was quite well to do! And when we had to stop our affairs due to her being transferred away, there was no drama.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1