The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good morning!

The quality of air inside KTVs is very bad. It's hazardous to your health. My original idea of picking up gals outside KTVs makes a lot of sense. I'll still go inside KTVs with a singular purpose: To see as many chio SYTs as possible, in the shortest possible time.

That said, there are certain KTVs whose air quality is much better. I will not name any. You should know.

It's my civic duty to present the following medical facts:

"In fact, many physicians and researchers believe that passive smoke — the smoke exhaled by others — is potentially even more dangerous than actively inhaled smoke.

The reasoning is this: When someone smokes actively, the hot acrid fumes taken in are such an irritant that they often trigger an instant cough, thus limiting exposure to lung tissue, at least to some extent. Passive smoke, on the other hand, is dilute and not so hot. As a result, it tends to be inhaled and drawn in more deeply without causing an immediate reaction.

What is quite clear is that lungs exposed to cigarette smoke — whether it is actively or passively inhaled — are black and pigmented from all the chemicals in the smoke, many of which are cancer-causing.

There’s also the issue of “third-hand smoke,” in which particles and chemicals exhaled can settle on surfaces like chairs and desks and pose a further health hazard."

http://consults.blogs.nytimes.com/20...appinstalled=0

Dana Reeve died at 44 of lung cancer, from second hand smoke.

"If you have health you have hope, if you have hope you have everything."

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro punterguy,

Your mailbox is full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punterguy
After seeing your posts, I want to join your to high end SH this Saturday night. What's the expense? How much for booking and taking gal out to hotel? Thanks!
Bro,

I may be busy tmr night. We go next week. Your contact number?

I hv balance at Lido n expense per pax is about $60-70. Booking a gal is $300. Take her to hotel is 1-1.5K. But not all gals will go.

If no balance, expense per pax is around $150, although subsequent visits will be $60-70.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ........

Good afternoon!

I went to Lido for SH the other night n failed to find a SYT of my type. There was a yr 96 Hunan doll, pretty n cute, but unfortunately, her arms n legs are larger than I could accept.

Since the beginning of 2015 I hv found a grand total of 3 SYTs last yr n 2 this yr who are close to my type. I BY-ed four of them n the fifth one LL agreed too. LL only asked for half the going rate for full BY. I was hesitant as her shoulders were a bit broad due to regular swimming. I had two full time mistresses at the time which dampened my sexual interest for her. She was really pissed off n returned to China earlier. I now wish that I did BY her. I often think of the one who got away because she now seems better than I perceived at the time.

BTW, a very esteemed bro has a secret GF. I found this out inadvertently. I didn't know he is such a naughty badass gentleman haha! His doll continues to work because there are so many suckers throwing money at her n getting nothing. Way to go! Well, I hv a secret SYT GF too haha. Since she continues to work, she saves me a bundle. She makes very good money daily just sitting. She is a naughty little SYT haha. Life is fun!!

My new Chengdu mistress LS just arrived a few days ago. Her first time in SG. She is a tall, slim n attractive model. About 172, 49-50 kg. I told her to put on 1-1.5 kg. Very easily orgasmic w/ loud moaning n screaming. She had been kept for 4 years by a rich Beijing biz man in Chengdu since she was a uni student. He met her only once a month. They broke up over six months ago. She never needed to work a day in her life. When her BF wasn't around she would use 跑蛋 to pleasure herself. I may not keep her LT as she is a bit old for me. She will be 25 this month. She commented on the size of my didi which is about the same as her ex BF's, especially its ample girth 你龟头大. Her ex is a northern Chinese n taller than me. After testing her n myself w/ Oraquick, I did her raw n shot my load as her auntie left yesterday. She said I had a huge load as lots of spunk was dripping out for sometime. I hope she doesn't get pregnant.

Incidentally, LS and my secret GF live in the same building, on different floors. That adds to the fun, yeah?

I always welcome kakis to join my outings to either Peace Centre joints for HH or high end joints for SH. Yesterday I dropped by a PC joint around 9:45 PM to say hello to some friends. I was surprised to see a pretty, tall n slim SYT coming to the room. Why wasn't she working in some high end joint?? My dear friend saw her first, what to do? I won't touch her unless he gives up on her. But it's a certainty I could up her. Why? Because I'm a badass gentleman...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Good evening,

I hv an outing to Dynasty Classic 2nd fl at Peace Centre for happy hour tomorrow. 5:30-9:30PM. Expected expense per pax is $40. For light drinkers and those who are willing to smoke outside the room.

Pls confirm asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

I just started a new thread "kakis needed for outings to high end KTVs" under Health Centre and KTV Lounge.

Good afternoon,

I'm starting this new thread for like-minded bros to find 'very attractive ' gals at high end KTVs. It has been increasingly difficult for me to meet the type of girls I like to ST or BY at budget joints in SG. It's true that occasional gems may be found at HH sessions at Peace Centre budget joints. In fact, some of the prettier ones there will go on to high end joints for SH. Some singers at small joints also moonlight there for HH. However, it's very time consuming n the yield has been very low for me.

My taste for dolls is actually not high, it's just different from most bros. I look at the whole package w/ emphasis on youthfulness n aesthetically pleasing proportions of EVERY body part. I will reject a doll if she has obvious facial surgery, is a smoker or has relatively thick arms, wrists n calves or has any part that is out of proportion to the rest of her. I do make exceptions sometimes because of a doll's other desirable attributes. A 'very attractive' gal to me could be very ugly to u, and vice versa. So don't mock me. One man's meat is another man's poison. Take a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's LT mistress and you will know what I mean.

If I meet a rare gem at a budget joint, it's because her best friend or sister brought her to Sg n she chooses to work at the same joint. At least in her early days or weeks here.

In the whole of 2015, I managed to meet 3 SYTs of my type, after over 150 visits to budget joints at Peace Centre. That was 1 in 50 visits...fortunately, all three of them agreed to BY. One yr 96 became my young lao po. The yr 97 one is still undecided about returning on student visa. I now regret that I didn't consummate the BY on the third one, a yr 93 doll, because she was a swimmer n her shoulders were slightly broad. She later did quite well at Lido.

Although the majority of girls at high end joints also can't make it, there are always some gems who are kept by certain mummy groups for their select clients, available only by prebooking. We intend to become these select clients by going there at least once or twice every week. The yield, for me, could be 1 in 5 visits, or 10X more productive than visiting Peace Centre joints. It may actually save time n money for me.

BTW, I do hv many kakis who frequent these high end joints. And they are great pals. But they are drinkers n many also smoke. I can only join them very infrequently.

Where are these high end joints?

1) Lido palace, 2) Palace 8, 3) The Central, 4) Harman, 5) 5-Star Club...

I'm familiar only w/ the first two. Standard hours usually from 9:00 PM till 2:30 AM.

We shall limit the number of participants for each outing from 3-5 bros. Expense per pax is approximately $125 (5 bros)-210 (3 bros) if we open a new bottle. Every kaki will share the expenses EQUALLY, except for gals' tips. Booking a gal is $300 and some gals may demand $500. We can keep the bottle for at least two months. Expense per pax for subsequent visits could be as low as $60-80. BTW, I'm a teetotaller n I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

My ideal kaki should be 1) financially able to afford to visit these high end joints regularly, 2) light drinkers, 3) willing to smoke outside the room and 4) willing n eager to up the gals of your type there (not in the room please, but at another time outside the KTV). Try not to behave like a girlie man or a eunuch in front of the gal you want to fxxk.

I already hv several kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido three times. But I like to hv many more. Unity is strength n power.

If you are interested in joining my SH outings to these high end joints, PM me.

Oh, I'll still go to peace centre joints 3-4 times a week. To chill n to look-see. Who knows...a doll of my type may appear suddenly haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

From my other thread.

Good afternoon,

I'm starting this new thread for like-minded bros to find 'very attractive ' gals at high end KTVs. It has been increasingly difficult for me to meet the type of girls I like to ST or BY at budget joints in SG. It's true that occasional gems may be found at HH sessions at Peace Centre budget joints. In fact, some of the prettier ones there will go on to high end joints for SH. Some singers at small joints also moonlight there for HH. However, it's very time consuming n the yield has been very low for me.

My taste for dolls is actually not high, it's just different from most bros. I look at the whole package w/ emphasis on youthfulness n aesthetically pleasing proportions of EVERY body part. I will reject a doll if she has obvious facial surgery, is a smoker or has relatively thick arms, wrists n calves or has any part that is out of proportion to the rest of her. I do make exceptions sometimes because of a doll's other desirable attributes. A 'very attractive' gal to me could be very ugly to u, and vice versa. So don't mock me. One man's meat is another man's poison. Take a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's LT mistress and you will know what I mean.

If I meet a rare gem at a budget joint, it's because her best friend or sister brought her to Sg n she chooses to work at the same joint. At least in her early days or weeks here.

In the whole of 2015, I managed to meet 3 SYTs of my type, after over 150 visits to budget joints at Peace Centre. That was 1 in 50 visits...fortunately, all three of them agreed to BY. One yr 96 became my young lao po. The yr 97 one is still undecided about returning on student visa. I now regret that I didn't consummate the BY on the third one, a yr 93 doll, because she was a swimmer n her shoulders were slightly broad. She later did quite well at Lido.

Although the majority of girls at high end joints also can't make it, there are always some gems who are kept by certain mummy groups for their select clients, available only by prebooking. We intend to become these select clients by going there at least once or twice every week. The yield, for me, could be 1 in 5 visits, or 10X more productive than visiting Peace Centre joints. It may actually save time n money for me.

BTW, I do hv many kakis who frequent these high end joints. And they are great pals. But they are drinkers n many also smoke. I can only join them very infrequently.

I'm familiar only w/ the first two. Standard hours usually from 9:00 PM till 2:30 AM.

We shall limit the number of participants for each outing from 3-5 bros. Expense per pax is approximately $125 (5 bros)-210 (3 bros) if we open a new bottle. Every kaki will share the expenses EQUALLY, except for gals' tips. Booking a gal is $300 and some gals may demand $500. We can keep the bottle for at least two months. Expense per pax for subsequent visits could be as low as $60-80. BTW, I'm a teetotaller n I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

My ideal kaki should be 1) financially able to afford to visit these high end joints regularly, 2) light drinkers, 3) willing to smoke outside the room and 4) willing n eager to up the gals of your type there (not in the room please, but at another time outside the KTV). Try not to behave like a girlie man or a eunuch in front of the gal you want to fxxk.

I already hv several kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido three times. But I like to hv many more. Unity is strength n power.

Oh, I'll still go to peace centre joints 3-4 times a week. To chill n to look-see. Who knows...a doll of my type may appear suddenly haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

From my new thread:

Good afternoon,

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-06-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

I hv an outing to Lido for SH this Saturday. One slot left. Pls confirm asap.

We hv balance. For a kaki who is a light drinker n who is willing to smoke outside the room.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Good morning!

My SH outing to Lido has been changed to Friday, today. Can hv one more bro. Pls PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-06-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come
holy fuck, i cannot believe so many bros pay so much cash for just a pussy like $1500 at ktv mother fuck , no offence you guys must be damp ugly eh no is ugly till the next level That no gals will want to be your bf so no choice but to pay so much. Sad to say is absolutely moron to pay such high cash for that pussy. You can go oversea n bonk a young gal for like $100 whole night instate of stupidity $1500 not excluding ktv charges. Mother fuck that stupid. Sad to say u guy must be super ugly . Fyi i have a parttime ktv gf which i bonk for free n she works in one of those highend joints. When she bbbj me she always laugh at all you uglys wanted to bonk her but cannot, instate tips her heavily Hoping she will love u. My god Anyway thanks for feeding my gal. And lastly only a sohai pay above $200 for a bonk. Wake up. Save some money for your real gf. Only a loser that don know how to approach gal then cannot get a gf If not u guys must be real ugly. Wake up ugly

Last edited by sseexxdrive; 23-06-2016 at 12:45 AM.
Old 21-06-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
holy fuck, i cannot believe so many bros pay so much cash for just a pussy like $1500 at ktv mother fuck , no offence you guys must be damp ugly eh no is ugly till the next level That no gals will want to be your bf so no choice but to pay so much. Sad to say is absolutely moron to pay such high cash for that pussy. You can go oversea n bonk a young gal for like $100 whole night instate of stupidity $1500 not excluding ktv charges. Mother fuck that stupid. Sad to say u guy must be super ugly . Fyi i have a parttime ktv gf which i bonk for free n she works in one of those highend joints. When she bbbj me she always laugh at all you uglys wanted to bonk her but cannot, instate tips her heavily Hoping she will love u. My god Anyway thanks for feeding my gal. And lastly only a soha pay above $200 for a bonk. Wake up. Save some money for your real gf. Only a loser that don know how to approach gal then cannot get a gf If not u guys must be real ugly. Wake up ugly
Sseexxdrive, a lot of brothers have more financial resources and to me, you are at the bottom of the food chain. While you may thank someone else of taking care of your darling, some brothers may actually be thanking you for not being able to provide for your darling and thus letting her come out and letting the brothers enjoy filling her hole.

Having said that, it is a shame that instead of enjoying different pussies, you seem to think that because you have a part time gf who works there you have reached the upper echelon, when in fact, you are at the bottom echelon.

Enuff said.
Old 21-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
holy fuck, i cannot believe so many bros pay so much cash for just a pussy like $1500 at ktv mother fuck , no offence you guys must be damp ugly eh no is ugly till the next level That no gals will want to be your bf so no choice but to pay so much. Sad to say is absolutely moron to pay such high cash for that pussy. You can go oversea n bonk a young gal for like $100 whole night instate of stupidity $1500 not excluding ktv charges. Mother fuck that stupid. Sad to say u guy must be super ugly . Fyi i have a parttime ktv gf which i bonk for free n she works in one of those highend joints. When she bbbj me she always laugh at all you uglys wanted to bonk her but cannot, instate tips her heavily Hoping she will love u. My god Anyway thanks for feeding my gal. And lastly only a soha pay above $200 for a bonk. Wake up. Save some money for your real gf. Only a loser that don know how to approach gal then cannot get a gf If not u guys must be real ugly. Wake up ugly
Bro,

Thanks so much for ur post. To each his own.

But do tell us more about your GF you fuck for free n how u KC her. I'm always eager to learn. Perhaps u could post it on my other thread "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs" so that your insights n skills could benefit more sex-starved bros.

Don't tell me it's just your movie star good looks n Adonis physique. Johnny Depp, the two times Sexiest Man Alive, failed w/ women. His cost per fuck or CPF of his bisexual wife is at least $200k SGD or more.

However, you give me the impression that you're an angry n frustrated young man. Why? If you're getting all the pretty young pussies FOC n you're doing very well in life, you should be full of gratitude n compassion for the rest of us.

Could it be possible that you have very little emotional mastery n that you're really not that successful in life n in getting the type of pussies you want??

BYW, to some very wealthy men, spending $1500 SGD is like a common man spending $1 or $0.10 or even $0.001. Get it? I have a few relatives in this category. They are wealthier than Johnny Depp.

Let me reiterate my personal view on my favourite subject.

EMOTIONAL STRENGTH

My theory is that women respond to this like nothing else on earth because the truth is that this is the greatest sign of power, and the most difficult to achieve, the most difficult for a woman to find in a man.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Sseexxdrive, a lot of brothers have more financial resources and to me, you are at the bottom of the food chain. While you may thank someone else of taking care of your darling, some brothers may actually be thanking you for not being able to provide for your darling and thus letting her come out and letting the brothers enjoy filling her hole.

Having said that, it is a shame that instead of enjoying different pussies, you seem to think that because you have a part time gf who works there you have reached the upper echelon, when in fact, you are at the bottom echelon.

Enuff said.
Bro Nato 17,

Thank you for the great post. Keen insights!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

holy fuck you guys really are sick for $1500 a bonk but to each his own, sorry say that. maybe u all are super rich.

all right im going teach you how to get free bonk is fucking easy ,out of compassion, now listen all soha, who ever you are old , young fucking ugly , what ever.especially all men that don know how to approach gals or champion in approaching gal but always fail. mother fuck WHY FAIL

RULE. 1 you morons don know how to approach real gals coz all your fucking life is ktv n WHORE and nothing else n thats it. i can say out of 365days the number of gals you approach on street is 0. why coz you HAVE FUCKING no confidence in yourself u ah qua always thinking that gal so chio working at that stall why the fuck will she be interest in me. MOTHER fuck u never try approaching and already condeming yourself, u never try how you know she %100 reject u. ya your loser brain tell u that. lucky u nver do that in job interview. see yourself in the mirror ask yourself how many gals you know or approach this mth, ya true 0. fucking true.

2 you all idiot only know how to talk to whores n ktv gals n you all are proud of it. but when a rare chances happen for you to communicating to a real good gal, you fucking no confidence loser just blur the shit out with your sex manic face scaring the shit out of the real gal. why coz all your life the only real woman u talk to is only your mom. girls are very sensitive if you anxiously show your want to bonk her on first view (which u loser don even know) they fuck can smell you from far. SO only whores n ktv gals are train not to avoid you .

i going to continue when i have time , i really want to help u guys bonk gal for free. seriously i believe you all r not ugly is only u all don know .

stay tune
Old 21-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hitit1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol sseexxdrive really knows how to pick up real girls. Did he charm them with his flaccid command of language? Or did he wear them out by screaming at them like a stuck pig? Or maybe these real girls only exist in his fantasies when he's secretly PCC-ing to his sisters and cousins during family gatherings?

For a guy who has girls falling at his feet, he sure visits a lot of WLs too. Unfortunately, his luck isn't so good there. Poor ssexxdrive always seems to get poor service no matter where he goes. Just look at his old posts, full of complaints as he foams at the mouth like some mad dog. Bro, take my advice, maybe stop chionging. You'll live longer without the stress of constant rejection.

Stick to PCC, not KBKP.
Old 21-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=hitit1000;

hitit1000 seriously i think you really pcc your sisters and cousins, coz these think never ever have a though in my normal brain cells. you are seriously sick. and the kpkbu seexxdrive is not me im his master n he get free bonk alot, he sometime still whoring for fun but he is not moron like you pay $1500 for a bonk. stupidity moron. i bet u give your monther only $50 but whore $1500 wake up loser

yaya kpkb you win.
Old 21-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening!

I hv an outing to LV 5th FL at TAM Complex, Havelock Rd, happy hr tomorrow, Wednesday.

Expense per pax is abt $80-100, not including tips for ur gal. Butterfly is $50, booking $150. But some gals don't do butterfly.

If interested, pls sms or pm me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hi seniors,

Are the KTV rates similar now and 3 years ago?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1