The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Totally agree. The thing is if we start to feel imbalance/jealousy brewing seeing/hearing our favourite ML being well doted, that is the tell-tale sign that we have invested emotions that shouldn't be present in this type of transactional companionship. Best to stop going to that ML or drastically reduce visit frequency. Else if sink too deep it's a world of emotional and financial hurt awaiting. We are all human, happens to most of us once a while be it seasoned or newbie. Gotta always remind ourselves once they RTC usually what awaits us are blanked WeChat accounts, unless she intends to come back so keep the "bond" alive. Even for those whom RTC for good and keep her WeChat alive with us, how many of us can really say we have a genuine friendship with them? Some may beg to differ but not gonna debate on that lah
No matter how the friendship is good in Singapore, what is done here will be left here by them. I had MLs that told me directly they will block me off once they return. And I totally accept that after all their life is back home and not here. Unless you are willing to resettle with them in China, otherwise, don't expect them to stay here and develop relationships. There are successful stories though, just that maybe out of 100 , 2 manage to settle down here. That's all. As long as you and her enjoy each other company, what happens in the room should remain there.

For successful vanilla MLs, they always have an X factor rather than just a pretty face. Just that they don't do hardcore stuff but "seduce" you in other ways. Some might be what we call extras or bordering extras. That is what makes them attractive enough to want to RTM. Of course a beautiful face is the key to start off but I won't return if she is just pretty and that's all. Nowadays there are too many vanilla ML doing hit and run business, to the point of repackaging. I just won't support these.
Old 19-08-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Actually those who book 2 or more hours REGULARLY for chat/companionship is common and been a trend all these while. This usually applies to the vanilla ML who needs to have certain quality in the looks department. They market themselves as minimal service/playability but high on GFE/KC and master in conversing. Some of the names I can think of (and heard them say plus see WeChat) are the likes of Donna, Aila, Qing Chuan, Song Song, just to name a few. As for whether they share it with us to "encourage" us follow trend or just as a topic to talk, I believe is the later lah. For these gals my max is 90mins and 1 HJ. I enjoy that interaction with lookers ML but to not get a release at all? Nah..

On their flipside, the comprehensive services kind like Xue Er, An An, Mint etc, how many man can tahan just book them talk cock lol..their arsenal of weapons are so complete, even if the chatting chemistry is sky-high, very fast sure escalate to sexy and naughty action liao.

My take is not many ML can attract customers to just splurge on them hours and just be lost in their eyes/voices. If the ML is good looking enough to have this stream of revenue, they will be more than happy to hook these customers for regular dosage of "easy money", which also explains why most of us regular joes tend to have a difficult time booking the pretty vanilla, coz we are 2nd class citizens lol. To each their own lah, its those bros money and not ours, so they are fully entitled to spend it as they deemed fit
very true and well written bro. the part about ML like Mint and escalating to naughty things just got my imagination, screw that, just jotted my memory of the time I was in her room........
Old 19-08-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
There are some new listings like Xi Xi, sugar and tao tao. Anyone tried before? Looks like good potential.
If im not wrong (just my guess here) some of them de-listed a month back due to some site being featured. And perhaps after lying low for a month and things are opening up, they are now back on the site. I was also surprised to see so many new yummies
Old 19-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Didnt expect my comment to start off all these discussions

I am also guilty of bringing ML/FLs out for meals as well....but I always make it clear that I won't be "buying their time" and only the meal is on me. Doesn't happen often though since a certain level of chemistry/"friendship" is required. Still best to keep things transactional as KC game is playing with fire.
That to me is the acid-test, whether we kena double whammy (pay the hourly rate on top of FnB/ sightseeing expenses) or the "date" is more of a mutual understanding that we go and unwind half a day because the ML wants a breather and kinda enjoy the bro companionship, hence won't expect 买钟 fee.

To be fair, ML whom won't consider outing if not paid the hourly rate also not wrong imo, afterall most wanna maximise their income. But for those not so calculative? Then yah, there's definitely some healthy level of chemistry/bond that exists. Whether or not this is perceived as a blessing or a curse, that's the question lol. Get too attached, hearts will be broken when she RTC. While we always preach to others and self that keep it transactional, if and when we stumble upon one that really attract us and she reciprocate to some level, it will take a saint to not build up affection. Am sure we all have our fair share of hearts stolen experiences, some til now I still remember very fondly, and NOT because of their sensual related aspects haha.
Old 19-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro View Post
very true and well written bro. the part about ML like Mint and escalating to naughty things just got my imagination, screw that, just jotted my memory of the time I was in her room........
MLs like Mint and Laura. Truly naughty
Old 19-08-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
MLs like Mint and Laura. Truly naughty
Wah. Brings back memories. Good times!
Old 19-08-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That to me is the acid-test, whether we kena double whammy (pay the hourly rate on top of FnB/ sightseeing expenses) or the "date" is more of a mutual understanding that we go and unwind half a day because the ML wants a breather and kinda enjoy the bro companionship, hence won't expect 买钟 fee.

To be fair, ML whom won't consider outing if not paid the hourly rate also not wrong imo, afterall most wanna maximise their income. But for those not so calculative? Then yah, there's definitely some healthy level of chemistry/bond that exists. Whether or not this is perceived as a blessing or a curse, that's the question lol. Get too attached, hearts will be broken when she RTC. While we always preach to others and self that keep it transactional, if and when we stumble upon one that really attract us and she reciprocate to some level, it will take a saint to not build up affection. Am sure we all have our fair share of hearts stolen experiences, some til now I still remember very fondly, and NOT because of their sensual related aspects haha.
Johndick bro 说出了我的心声 up ur points

edit: just realised i got no points haha
Old 19-08-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
Wah. Brings back memories. Good times!
its a bittersweet feelings bro
Old 19-08-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
There are some new listings like Xi Xi, sugar and tao tao. Anyone tried before? Looks like good potential.
Taotao is infamous and not recommended by many bros. Relisted.
Old 19-08-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
Johndick bro 说出了我的心声 up ur points

edit: just realised i got no points haha
It's the thought that counts lol
Old 19-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Tried Molly from HC thread.

Her bbbj really out of the world. I will say from the current MLs, no one can beat her.

DT, slurping and really feel like fxxking raw but fxxking her mouth.

I dont like the place but her service is not to be missed.

Sorry to hijack
Old 19-08-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Am sure we all have our fair share of hearts stolen experiences, some til now I still remember very fondly, and NOT because of their sensual related aspects haha.
I also think back all the shiok and happy memories from pre-covid, but put them aside when I go home. At the end of the day, family is the one that really cares for you, not the ML.
Old 19-08-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

I guess those who stayed long enough will plan a off day weekly. But it's tough to choose when so many guys lining up to bring them out.

I rmb a recent ML, tell me book for 10am and 11am slot so we can go sightseeing at midnight after our last session then she can rest til 12. Should have accepted the offer, provided if I rest with her til 12. Hahaha
Old 19-08-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone meeting Song Song for one last hurrah?
Old 19-08-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Anyone meeting Song Song for one last hurrah?
Have you submitted your bid to tender for her sacred last days slots or not haha? Highest bidder wins the coveted chance to spend time with her on her last days. Things like this is most absurd to me. Vying to be the chosen ones with working ladies. She is known to be well doted, the bid better be sky high to avoid disappointment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1