The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-01-2013, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
masterofsound is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasterofsound is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Chai krub! Pom dtone ni tii yoo chiang mai krub pom
wa..jealous..how long will u be staying there? got a ex girl from there.wanted to go over see her..hahaha
Old 06-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofsound View Post
wa..jealous..how long will u be staying there? got a ex girl from there.wanted to go over see her..hahaha
Mai tong rit saa ya krub pom.

Im a resident over here. Not a permanent one, but staying here almost 2 years. Wow, how long you been together with her? Still keep in contact?
Old 06-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HAHA i got the same EXP too 1 of my buddy married @ her wife kampong even got the village cheif or somthing to go up stage to give them his blessing. And seriously we were all pissed drunk from morning till night. those kampong ppl can really drink... scary

Well u cant deny that a bad girl will turn good mid way too.. i think all thai expert here sure met girls who are bad in some way along the way. Its human nature those that got hurt or heard of story tend to put up defend shield just to test out the guy character.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
HAHA i got the same EXP too 1 of my buddy married @ her wife kampong even got the village cheif or somthing to go up stage to give them his blessing. And seriously we were all pissed drunk from morning till night. those kampong ppl can really drink... scary

Well u cant deny that a bad girl will turn good mid way too.. i think all thai expert here sure met girls who are bad in some way along the way. Its human nature those that got hurt or heard of story tend to put up defend shield just to test out the guy character.
Yes the kampong folks are very good drinker,have anyone tried their home made rice wine?
Old 06-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

GIRL 2 :

Meet girl 2 as she call my phone saying will meet at asoke MRT for lunch.
Girl 2 , young 22 only , from sakon nakon, fair skin long hair.

so meet her and made her wait for an hour as I wake up late. We went to nearby robinson to eat MK, while walking to robinson, crossing road, she hold my hand. I was like, hoseh liao , haha, can move in later.

while eating, talk to her and had great meal with her, at time pick up food for her to put on her plate like gentlemen. After eating, go walk walk around, and keep tell me not to smoke so much.

After eat, go watch movie at centralworld cinema, we watch 007 movie , inside cinema, hold hands, then I try move in for some hug. No resists from her, then slowly move in very near, was kissing mouth to mouth already.

After movie, go and get starbucks drink coffee then we went to sit down at centralworld to talk talk. after talking she say lets go massage, brought me go asoke area there for thai massage.

so inside room 2 of us, she strip down but i peep and saw her fair skin body.
I was like yummy. haha.

so mssage one hour then time was late, send her to mrt and she go back home. she stay lad phrao. I was about to go back shower and go party.
before she left mrt, gave me a gift and a card ask me go back hotel open.

hug her at mrt and kiss her when she left while i go back hotel.
I told her next day meet her again, go other place.

will cont the exciting part later.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

bro sentgirl you're the man

That is the whole intention of this thread,to share experience.Unlike some who don't share or don't have such experience but post unnecessary remark or comment
Old 06-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
bro sentgirl you're the man

That is the whole intention of this thread,to share experience.Unlike some who don't share or don't have such experience but post unnecessary remark or comment
actually, after trying to date ladies in thai and to go club and pick up girls,
I feel the fun and more excitment of dating thai girls then to pick up girls.
is very intresting and sometimes free fuck , HAHa.

i was looking at your thread and I thought I could share too.
people who post uncalled for remarks are people who have yet to venture outside of bkk areas or who have yet to step out of thier comfort zone .

my 2 cents.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19635 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

looking for one too

Clip That I Like
Old 06-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes the kampong folks are very good drinker,have anyone tried their home made rice wine?
Not only the village people good at drinking, the city people are also very good at drinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
GIRL 2 :

Meet girl 2 as she call my phone saying will meet at asoke MRT for lunch.
Girl 2 , young 22 only , from sakon nakon, fair skin long hair.
Wow. Sakon Nakon. It's isaan province and this province people majority eats dogs meat and red ants.

So far, good girls, won't meet/date a stranger alone for the very first meet up. I'm surprised that both girls, that you had met, all alone to meet you.

Quote:
That is the whole intention of this thread,to share experience.Unlike some who don't share or don't have such experience but post unneceEssary remark or comment
So what are your experience? Only TLL & DIA? What experience you looking for to share? Have you experience being confronted by the lady ex bf before, when you together with the girl?

Don't assumed that people posted in this thread got no experience at all.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually, after trying to date ladies in thai and to go club and pick up girls,
I feel the fun and more excitment of dating thai girls then to pick up girls.
is very intresting and sometimes free fuck , HAHa.

i was looking at your thread and I thought I could share too.
people who post uncalled for remarks are people who have yet to venture outside of bkk areas or who have yet to step out of thier comfort zone .
So far where have you been in Thailand? Different people got different style, you prefer to date the girls from dating site, and doesn't mean people who trying their luck at normal discos "buay kan".
Old 06-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:

Wow. Sakon Nakon. It's isaan province and this province people majority eats dogs meat and red ants.

So far, good girls, won't meet/date a stranger alone for the very first meet up. I'm surprised that both girls, that you had met, all alone to meet you.

So what are your experience? Only TLL & DIA? What experience you looking for to share? Have you experience being confronted by the lady ex bf before, when you together with the girl?

I also surprised they meet me alone first time, maybe when I talk on the phone to them, I speak thai with them, make them comfortable.

yes , brother she is from pak esan , I like esan ladies more compare to other area. Thailand have 77 province and 4 parts of area. I prefer esan ladies because mostly are yet to exposed to city life yet.

understand you now reside at changmai , you sure have more intresting exp to share , correct bro ?

when you free, pls share too.

so far, i have date girls from, lop buri, sakon nakon , prachin buri , roi-et ,
pattya. I have managed to pick-up some esan language from them and I think pasa esan is a very beautiful language.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not only the village people good at drinking, the city people are also very good at drinking.

I believe i wrote Don't have or Don't want" not only don't have

Read from the beginning,the answer is there.

If you have happen to be confronted by some ex bf then you are not experience enough to read the sign.

And no I don't go to dating site and don't assume that my experience is only from TLL or DIA,I am not in any Thai dating site.There are lots of Sg guy who live in Thailand for long time please don't assume that you are the only one.

Last edited by pakalolo; 06-01-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
So far where have you been in Thailand? Different people got different style, you prefer to date the girls from dating site, and doesn't mean people who trying their luck at normal discos "buay kan".
pickup at thai pubs/clubs, not easy also actually. Anywhere also same when u try to pick-up girls. I even try to pick-up a lady who clean my room at my hotel at bkk, looking at her my cock starts to get hard. spoke to her and try to flirt with her by holding her hands and asking for extra towel.

at phuket, try to make friend with a young girl who clean my rooms, manage to touch hand only.

Thailand very big, up to date managed to go ;

- Hat Yai
- Sa Kaeo
- Phuket
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Pattaya
- Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
- Kanchanaburi
- Saraburi
Old 06-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also surprised they meet me alone first time, maybe when I talk on the phone to them, I speak thai with them, make them comfortable.

yes , brother she is from pak esan , I like esan ladies more compare to other area. Thailand have 77 province and 4 parts of area. I prefer esan ladies because mostly are yet to exposed to city life yet.

understand you now reside at changmai , you sure have more intresting exp to share , correct bro ?

when you free, pls share too.

so far, i have date girls from, lop buri, sakon nakon , prachin buri , roi-et ,
pattya. I have managed to pick-up some esan language from them and I think pasa esan is a very beautiful language.
Ok, how about let me share my knowledge about isaan culture. Swee boh.

If you said isaan is yet to expose to the city life you're wrong. Half of the whore in Patts and Bangkok are from isaan. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In Thailand, isaan is the most poorest region out of 76 provinces, hear say now (77)

Back in their province, many eat funny funny type of animal. If you been to their house, during dinner, some may serve funny animal on the dinner table.

Isaan is not 100% thai, it's mixed thai and laos. Some Thais look down on Lao people, similar like wise, they look down on isaan native too.

Don't ask me why.

I prefer 100% thai girl, better at value, and chiang mai girls is one of them.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster (eP)

esan ladies poor and alot go city to work at bar girls or pros .
true, esan language is actually LAOtian .

lao is near esan already.
esan ladies are more daring it seems .

you like chiangmai lady because skin white?
hehe . u stay there in chiangmai have how many wife?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1