The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Rey85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRey85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post

For bros who are going there, don't complain to me that she don't look like Suzu Honjou or you can't find her. The turnover rate is pretty high there according to the mamasan. Hence you may not able to see the same Vietbu when you revisit the place. If you are interested in the Vietbu, I suggest you to get hold of her Zalo contact. And if she give it to you, you have won half the battle
Nice FR, thanks for the sharing! But yeah, 7m is really steep to me.

We can get a whole day gf for 8-9m, sometime can get college girl or even air stewardess for like 15m a day. I would like to try ktv too but probably won't get LT there.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
Just came back from HCM about 2 weeks ago. Decided to write a experience I had there.

So I stumble upon this telegram group promoting a SPA/Massage place. So I went to this place which is about 20-30mins away from D1.
Tks for the great sharing. U first went there alone? Do they parade the girls and u get to select? How is the quality and quantity? Is this NDL?

This may be a more variable option compared to KTV if one is going alone.
Old 06-12-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Tks for the great sharing. U first went there alone? Do they parade the girls and u get to select? How is the quality and quantity? Is this NDL?

This may be a more variable option compared to KTV if one is going alone.
Technically I went there alone. At the main shop there is a secret door and I think the girls are all inside but I only manage to see 3 that was sitting outside and I pick one without asking for further lineup (manager say there are still more if I wanna see)

2nd time with my friends, after we were brought to the "villa", then they parade the girls there. About 10 and you can request further lineup if none is to your taste.

Most girl I would say are young and pretty imo.

The girl I chose was very proactive, basically she was the one who told me to try in the jaccuzzi, at the inflatable mattress, bang together with my friends. ask me sit on pool ledge so she can BJ me.

I think the price you pay is roughly the same as you would in a KTV. We went to one KTV and we spent probably close to 15M excluding the girls. Probably there for about 4hrs?

If you are like me who like to build up atmosphere rather then just bang and go, I would suggest to give it a try. You can PM me for the shops name as I am not sure I am allowed to post it.

Cheers
Old 06-12-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
2nd time with my friends, after we were brought to the "villa", then they parade the girls there. About 10 and you can request further lineup if none is to your taste.
Cheers
Sounds like BLC massage in Binh chanh.. pretty active on telegram

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 06-12-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Sounds like BLC massage in Binh chanh.. pretty active on telegram
Room (2mil) and tip (2mil), the prices increased?? Went earlier the year if I recall total was 3mil..2hr (2 shot tip + room) 🤨🤨
Old 07-12-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Is there any bj shops near d1?
Old 07-12-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@KongXU
@smking

thank you for your field reports...really nice to write and share with us your reports...

I had upped you +31 points for the nice forums...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-12-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey85 View Post
Nice FR, thanks for the sharing! But yeah, 7m is really steep to me.

We can get a whole day gf for 8-9m, sometime can get college girl or even air stewardess for like 15m a day. I would like to try ktv too but probably won't get LT there.
Waiting for your review of the full day GF rental, if its nice I may give it a try next time(of course, need you to share the lobang)

@Hurricane88 thanks for the mention and points

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 07-12-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 772 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Waiting for your review of the full day GF rental, if its nice I may give it a try next time(of course, need you to share the lobang)

ya that guy said so much
and we wait very long for his review liao

he said he only going in march next yr.....
Old 07-12-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Ya.. i still need to wait till March 😩 can't wait to go d, if u plan to go earlier I can share the contact with u, they have group for FR and girl menu, just pm me.

Some bro got the contact and going to try next week, hopefully they can share FR after that
Old 07-12-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya.. i still need to wait till March 😩 can't wait to go d, if u plan to go earlier I can share the contact with u, they have group for FR and girl menu, just pm me.
by then things change liao...dun be surprised pattern more than badminton...

dun bet on those you gave contact...dun think they will rent a gal for 9 mil per day without knowing her...they are just number collecters...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-12-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Day/Night ktv 41 Nguyễn duy dương quận 5 . Very new Taiwanese owned ktv saw the shareholders/owners there. Opened about 5 days really nice rooms and equipment but not many girls yet. Saw about 15 on a Wednesday and quality average.

Their wechat photos show some pretty hot girls but they aren't at the ktv and might only be available if called in.

K3 is also new and another small ktv has around 40 girls the time we went. Kinda dusty only a few were pickable. The mamis were really cool though and had a good time there even though didn't take any hot girls home.
Old 07-12-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is NPK same as hot tocs? I see many Youtube videos on hot tocs with hair cut, massages, ear clean, face clean & attractive gals to choose from.
Not sure if every hot tocs will offer special services like BBBJ here though.

Also hearing at NPK, though cheaper than SPA, gals are of older age & not good looks? Rooms are not clean, so during BBBJ, are we suppose to lie on bed for the action? Pretty gross if the beds are dirty. Do the gals strip naked & free roam for us to touch in NPK?

Last edited by devion; 07-12-2023 at 04:26 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Some bro got the contact and going to try next week, hopefully they can share FR after that

WIll send u pm on that gf experience ctc haha im going next month and dont mind trying
Old 07-12-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
by then things change liao...dun be surprised pattern more than badminton...

dun bet on those you gave contact...dun think they will rent a gal for 9 mil per day without knowing her...they are just number collecters...
True.. that's why I'm checking on bro's FR, haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1