The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Most pervert things done? To a ML while having sex/FJ

Hi all. Saw a thread (most pervert things done?) in this section
Suddenly thought of starting a new one for MLs. Masseuses
Welcome all bros to share pervert things they have done to their ML. Can be all sorts

Let me start the ball rolling
1) ML1( L) known her since 2017 but she went back China on and off. Now currently at Jalan Besar. Whenever she sees me patronise her, she will tease me by pulling my ear / pinch me. For this ML, before FJ starts, I will make sure and lick/catbath her body with my saliva. But then there was once I decided to act blur and gave her a hickey. Suck on her lower neck, somewhere above her breast area. After the deed, she noticed and gave me the unhappy face. When I finished bathing, she then half jokingly told me: “see, you sucked too hard and gave me a hickey”. I then replied her:” strawberry ma, left a souvenir for you”.
Next few after visits, she is now quite conscious and reminded me not to suck on her too hard when I kiss her body during foreplay. Told me the hickey I gave her lasted a few days before disappearing.

There is another ML2. Ex ML. Will continue later when I have time. Kinda complicated as I sort of like her, if anybody read my story before, will know. Quarrelled with her sometimes in whatsapp. Numerous times, she will mention the 3 words “不见了” or ”请你不要发来了” . But one thing I appreciate and cherish is although she mentioned these, we still managed to meet up outside on some occasions.

Meanwhile. Feel free to share
Old 10-11-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Notverycommon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Most pervert things done? To a ML while having sex/FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Hi all. Saw a thread (most pervert things done?) in this section
Suddenly thought of starting a new one for MLs. Masseuses
Welcome all bros to share pervert things they have done to their ML. Can be all sorts

Let me start the ball rolling
1) ML1( L) known her since 2017 but she went back China on and off. Now currently at Jalan Besar. Whenever she sees me patronise her, she will tease me by pulling my ear / pinch me. For this ML, before FJ starts, I will make sure and lick/catbath her body with my saliva. But then there was once I decided to act blur and gave her a hickey. Suck on her lower neck, somewhere above her breast area. After the deed, she noticed and gave me the unhappy face. When I finished bathing, she then half jokingly told me: “see, you sucked too hard and gave me a hickey”. I then replied her:” strawberry ma, left a souvenir for you”.
Next few after visits, she is now quite conscious and reminded me not to suck on her too hard when I kiss her body during foreplay. Told me the hickey I gave her lasted a few days before disappearing.

There is another ML2. Ex ML. Will continue later when I have time. Kinda complicated as I sort of like her, if anybody read my story before, will know. Quarrelled with her sometimes in whatsapp. Numerous times, she will mention the 3 words “不见了” or ”请你不要发来了” . But one thing I appreciate and cherish is although she mentioned these, we still managed to meet up outside on some occasions.

Meanwhile. Feel free to share
Wah quarreled means you're a difficult person
Old 10-11-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notverycommon View Post
Wah quarreled means you're a difficult person
Haha. Yea. My fault. I am humble at least. Come. U sound like you know her! then, at least I am still in contact and having meetups with her.
Now I know why your points are negative. Keyboard warrior.
Old 10-11-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Depending on the response for this thread
If the response is good. I will share the experience and story with regards to the 2nd ex ML
Old 10-11-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Duplicate as #3
Old 10-11-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Notverycommon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Haha. Yea. My fault. I am humble at least. Come. U sound like you know her! then, at least I am still in contact and having meetups with her.
Now I know why your points are negative. Keyboard warrior.
Hehe
Old 12-11-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

None?
Things like… the way of fingering a ML, eating a ML. Spitting saliva onto the pussy
Also considered pervert things done

There was once, i was licking “ML2” from the stomach, down the belly button and south. She was aware and suddenly asked “你要去哪里”?
Sien… she restrict but the way she put it, thinking back, kinda ironic
Old 12-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Once when I’m banging one ML, I took her panty and ask her to sniff it, she ended up licking the crotch area which was wet with her juice
Pretty intense session
Old 12-11-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Once when I’m banging one ML, I took her panty and ask her to sniff it, she ended up licking the crotch area which was wet with her juice
Pretty intense session
Ya. Considered. Naise share. Never take her panties after that?
Tell her you wanted to keep as souvenir
Ask her whole day don’t wear panties already.

I felt like asking for my MLs panties, esp most of the time she wear G-string/thongs
Old 12-11-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if considered perverted but I was painting and fingering a ML until she Damn shiok and sneakily started to finger her anus as well.
Old 12-11-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Not sure if considered perverted but I was painting and fingering a ML until she Damn shiok and sneakily started to finger her anus as well.
Naise. Naise skill Erm i would say she herself perverted by fingering her own anus haha!

Would wish to see my own ML do that
Old 12-11-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

What's there to be perverted when you already got the ML to fuck with you? Maybe the actions in order to get it can be considered? I will DFK and/or finger the ML until they become shiok before I rub it on her pussy and try to slip it in. Some MLs can get really wet just from very good DFK and caressing. Now I kept only 2 regular MLs for raw FJ. Those that can't raw, overnight or provide DFK, I usually just let go back to the wild.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Naise. Naise skill Erm i would say she herself perverted by fingering her own anus haha!

Would wish to see my own ML do that
My regular MLs can finger themselves in both holes as well . My Viet ML will insert her finger in my ass as well during FJ.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

What is perverted? I like to lick armpit to see what reaction I will get. Most just giggle like a little girl. During standing doggie, sometimes I will make a wechat voice recording of the piak piak and her moaning sound. Can record about 1 minute. Both of us will have a copy in our wechat. The beauty of wechat recording is we cannot forward it to others. Next time when we chat, I can remember how she moans
Old 12-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What is perverted? I like to lick armpit to see what reaction I will get. Most just giggle like a little girl. During standing doggie, sometimes I will make a wechat voice recording of the piak piak and her moaning sound. Can record about 1 minute. Both of us will have a copy in our wechat. The beauty of wechat recording is we cannot forward it to others. Next time when we chat, I can remember how she moans
I'd like to record the moaning sounds as well, but my take back PRC ML moans are so noisy and irritating which don't sound nice, while my Viet ML trying to supress her moans during FJ at the spa.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1