The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-06-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Went to MDL today again to see if fate leads me to who.

Was given GeGe, looks in her late 30s or early 40s.
Massage technique was decent but lack of strength.
Sensual wise so so only, only good part is can zhut zhut and auto roam.

In the end kena makan 15min because her booking arrived on time.
Why have booking still wanna massage and shortchange me?

Will go back to MDL only for XM or AQ from now on.
Normal damage rates applies.
Old 21-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Try book XM, early so that she will smell nice. There is 1 time her body giving out 1 BO smell. I believe that day she have a lot of brother visiting that way smell till got BO
Old 21-06-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 15
sticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant future

wow, early bird catches the worm fast.
Old 21-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

MDL Jiajia is not bad
just finished the session
early 30's - C cup and auto roam possible
Playful once hj start 5 stars for me.
Old 21-06-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 12
Orkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
MDL Jiajia is not bad
I agree with BatamBro. She is very skilled with the hj.
Old 22-06-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone here have engage the short hair ML at lvl 4? If I remember correctly there are 3 shops in a row and her shop is the third shop from left to right.

Is Mei Zhi Ya located opposite USSC still worth visiting?
Old 22-06-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Does anyone here have engage the short hair ML at lvl 4? If I remember correctly there are 3 shops in a row and her shop is the third shop from left to right.

Walk pass level 4 today. Saw the short hair ML in tight black skirt big ass. But didn't try. For my own preferance the one next to this short hair is more of my cup of tea.
But I was sweating and stink so I didn't go in as no shower.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 15
Gothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
MDL Jiajia is not bad
what's MDL?
Old 23-06-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 17
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothical View Post
what's MDL?
Is the shop name. Not hard to guess bro
Old 23-06-2022, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post

Short hair is viet, service wise ok, entrance $30
Require top up for more actions
Old 23-06-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
cebion_5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycebion_5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried XM a while back. Find not enough privacy there with the curtains and toilet further down, and people coming in to ask about foot reflexology.
Also had to wait at the sofa while waiting for her to finish another customer.
Her massage is hard though so good for bros who want to untie some muscle knots.
Old 23-06-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 5
FWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Thanks for sharing this information.
Old 24-06-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Thanks for sharing the information. Appreciate it.
Old 24-06-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meng0009 View Post
Walk pass level 4 today. Saw the short hair ML in tight black skirt big ass. But didn't try. For my own preferance the one next to this short hair is more of my cup of tea.
But I was sweating and stink so I didn't go in as no shower.
Yeah, she always like to wear tight clothing, and her ass looks tempting.. everytime see her ass... feel like slapping her ass... hahaa
Old 25-06-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Ericgamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so much about this place, today I went down to look c look c.walking from 1st to 4th floor, end up with a 30min message at 4th floor with xi Hong. She allowed to touch touch during message.After about 20min of good hard message ,GQ came, standard quote given, opp for hj in birthday suit, was surprised she did not just wank my Didi, she took her time to play with small brother. I got so shoke ,I ask if I can eat her mei mei? She agreed, with a extra small token. I would say money well spent, a good 20 min message and a great ending.😅😃

Look EST 7/20
Boops EST C
Sister, trim no smell
Hj 9/10

Rtf, don't mind, maybe next round go for full service 😁

Thanks all brother for recommending this place 🍻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread