The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: 130 90 2, SYT mimi, pang ling ling lookalike, real life pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelyx View Post
BBBJ : 7.5/10 Maybe she born in the yr of monkey, she'll eat your peaches too
Banna and rambutan her fav
Old 22-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 18
tiegun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy View Post
hehehe....chio sweet SYT can be model cat. but sell only 130 90 2

Name : MiMi

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a8_j8/my_photos

cheers
Wow she sure looks yummy !!!!
Old 22-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ricko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Banna and rambutan her fav
Bo bian not in town now, will be back soon
Old 22-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dun7678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a slot for mimi yesterday. Arrangements were smooth with TB.

She indeed has very sweet and nice features.Nice butt to do doggy. charming attitude.

Ratings as such :-

Looks 8/10
Body : 7/10 ( abit of baby fats)
BBBJ : 7/10 nice long deep throats
FJ : 7/10
Money will spent 130 90 2 - reasonable yet with quality

Picture accuracy : 85% - at least I expect what I was going to have

Her english is good enough to hold a conversation.

I agree she can be playfull if u break the ice with her.

Thumbs up!
Old 23-12-2006, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 18
acidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro Thai boy for the session arrangement and the bro have posted their FR on Mimi.

Look: 6/10 (In the pics she look much more better than real person, typical Thai school ger look with 2 pony tails)

Frenching: Never try (Not really keen with her)

Body: 6/10 (tattoo on her hip area and she tell me it's sticker. On the doggy move, can see acne marks on her back)

Boobs: 6/10 (B Cup with very DARK NIPPLES & I din go for the sucking)

BBBJ: 7/10 (Slow and good suck on my little bro)

FJ: 6/10 (Din really use all my move but Mimi still a bonk able ger if you like typical Thai school ger look)

Overall: 6/10 (Can’t give her high score for it, I have to answer to my heart and my little bro)

As usual, arrive the destination earlier just in case things crop up. SMS bro Thai boy for Mimi room number and his reply not ready yet. Went to the nearest coffee shop to have a cup of tea to wait for bro Thai boy ACTIVATION SMS. 5 min pass, 10 min passes, 15 min pass. A SMS come in, Thai boy ACTIVATION SMS. Finish up my tea, lift up my butt and proceed to the hotel.

Upon reaching the hotel room, I knock on the door. When, MiMi opens the door, I feel abit disappointed. She dun look like pan ling ling and she does not look so good compare with the pictures she has taken. Telling me dun knock on the door, press the doorbell otherwise wun let me in. I am so use knocking on the door. To accommodate her, I press the doorbell. Already disappointed and yet have to play such game. Trying to hide my disappointment, I quickly come up with some conversation and act nothing happen.

Sitting on the bed, we started our TCSS. She speaks simple english but able to understand what she is talking. Offer me a drink follow by taking off my clothes. I ask if the shower is ready, she tell me whether I want it on the bathtub or standing. Never mind, save the trouble, go for standing instead. During the shower, she uses her boobs and body to soap my body. At that point of time, I think of the body massage, which I have done it years back in pattaya. Of course, the body massage that time is more intense comparing now. Really miss the treatment in pattaya.

After we have dried ourselves, I went straight to the bed, lifting up the blanket. She tells me not inside the blanket but outside. Telling me at night she is sleeping inside. Never mind! Put back the blanket & both of us lay on top of it. She started to kiss and suck my nipple, her tongue slowly proceed to my bellybutton, inner thigh, side of my knee joint. Gently stroke my little bro, kiss on my little bro head. Within seconds her lip move in line to my little bro head giving him a second round of cleaning. Deep cleaning. Mimi moan along with the deep suction. Slurping sound can be heard. The sound effects really create some impact.

Telling her it's time to put the cap. Immediately after my little bro head is cover up, another deep and strong suction on him. I went up holding the side of her body, hugging her and place her on the bed. With my little bro inside her love hole, I started thrusting. The whole environment is filled with her moan and the bed sound. I guess the bed need to be change; spring probably has worn out long time ago. Ha Ha.... 10 minutes later, I started to unload my spermy.

Mimi help me to clean up the mess and I went to the restroom to give my little bro another wash to prepare him for second round later. When, Mimi is washing herself. I am lying on the bed with a wrapped towel on my bottom watching the TV. She come on top of the bed, lies beside me and tells me when I am ready for second shot, let her know. I can sense she is tired. So, I tell her take a nap first. Without question, she places her arm across my chest and sleep beside me. 25 min pass, I gently wake her up, I am ready to go for round 2.

Mimi prepares the condom. This round, she lie on top of me and give me a hug, pressing her tits close to my chest. Started to kiss and lick from my top all the way to the bottom. Give a few blow on my little bro, ask me if I am ready to be cap on. I give her the permission to do so. Once, is done, she slide my little bro slowly into her pussy & started to rode on me. Up Down. Forward Backward. I let her enjoy the riding session first.

I roll my body forward, grab her by the side, press her down on the bed hugging her and my little bro started to penetrate deep inside in full thrust as well some partial thrust. Did a few SEX move when she is lying flat. I guess the most thrust will go to doggy. Take her both legs place on top of my shoulder, my hands on the bed, lift up my body, started pumping fast in her love hole. Moaning from her started from gentle to loud. A sense of shiok feeling can be feel by my little bro, Time to unload. Withdraw from her love hole and cum.

After the cleaning up, washing up, putting on my clothes as well paying her for the damage. She sees me out of the room. Another SEX session from Acid storm has end. However another new session from him will begin soon.

If any of the bro are happy with my FR & find it informative, please up my points. Greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

She is going back next week. If any of the bro keens on her, give bro Thai boy a call to make the booking.

Cheers!
Old 23-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

kum sia...'MERRY BONKING'
Old 24-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Samster

oh and almost forgot 23rd onwards till departure rate is 120 90 2 ,those who already book their slot will also get this rate Merry xmas
Old 24-12-2006, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh and almost forgot 23rd onwards till departure rate is 120 90 2 ,those who already book their slot will also get this rate Merry xmas
Should read as 24th onwards .....
Old 26-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i am only free on 28...suay...leaving on 28...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1