The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

day 2 report...

The day started early with my gal from gemini 2 mobile ring. She said she had a young 22yr chap (from Italy IIRC) that fell madly in love with her (she's 30yr). The guy booked her for 20days and take her phuket on his 1st trip to Pattaya. This gal really can attract young chaps, she said 2 days ago, she had a Singapore customer in his early 20, very tanned and really shorthair. Must be someone just ORD.

Anyway, the Italy guy is really crazy IMHO. kept calling very 20-30mins to check on her. But he's not her sponsor. She is however entertaining him in hope to get sponsored.

Anyway, we went shopping at Central Festival. Really like good friends go shopping. Went Naraya to pick up some bags for my OC, thanking her for giving me this overseas permit. Asked the gemini2 gal to pick a bag or 2 that she likes as my gift to her. She really auto lor, picks 1 of the cheapest there 100+B. Saw another one she likes also cheap, but she decided to buy 1 only. I just picked up the other one also for her. I like gals who don't jump at every chance to chop customer.

The we went for buffet lunch that the Thai locals like to go at Central. It's on the 6th floor. A steamboat buffet with some sushi. around 270B per person. You get to eat for 1hr 15min. Taste is not bad and important in the mall so got aircon.

We parted as she needed to go home change and sleep a while. we didn't sleep much the previous night. It was abt 6+am when I finally finished lol

Went back alone on baht bus. Too eager to go back rest, when the bus reached the point and was slowly stopping, I jumped off almost killing myself

So rested a while, did some stuffs on the internet. The gal came back at almost 5pm. She looks really hot in tight demin shorts and a white tee. She's pretty lucky, give birth before, no stretch mark, breast B cup still firm. Makes me horny just looking at her. But decided to saved it for the night.

We talk like lovers, very open in our topic. It's a nice feeling. She said she wanted to take me around go some agogos in the night and see show. I'm just happy to have a lady company.

We drank a bit in the room. Never tried the SangSom before, so bought a bottle earlier. It tasted like rum than whisky. I think it's a good way to kick start the evening. When it's almost dark, about to leave. She recived a SMS...

This is where it starts to all go wrong.. sigh~
Old 25-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2nd day horiible night.

The gal recived a SMS from her long time customer who said he's in Pattaya now. THe gal asked if she can ST instead of LT, as she's worried she'll lose this customer. So the new guy (me) aren't important anymore. Kinda pissed, after an hour of drag show, I gave her 500B and asked her to leave. Wasn't in the mood to even bang her.

So after chilling out in my room till 10+pm, I went to look for my next gal. Went to Soi 8, was called out a bit more this time. Again by those tiny young gals. But didn't notice any that interest me, there are some 7.5-8 there, but like think too highly of themselves, so didn't bother. Almost get dragged into a LB bar. The LB was really quick, I didn't notice she's a LB by look. But her hands pulling me, that strength, that gripped, that roughness.. conifrm LB. Manged to run away.

Went to Soi7, stopped by a young gal. A motor was behind me, I can't moved away, she grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in. It's the family bar. Played the dice game and another lady (near 40 look) joined us. Bought them LD, but expenisve for a bar (150B). The young gal moved her legs, hands around me. She looked 18, but when asked she's 17. I sian liao. But she's quite ok company.

I was bored with the dice game she said we can play pool. It's been yrs since I last played. I heard she said each game is 120B, I was like OH~K~. Just 1 game and I'll leave. She said if I win her, she'll pay for the game.

So we started playing. She an OK player, but bad at placing. And tends to start air at critical moment. Don't know if she's acting. Anyway, on my part, I just want to let her win and be on my way. Kept placing position for her by taking weird angleson my hit. Finally she's left with 1 color and I'd placed to black ball so it's conifrm hit. BUT when she hit the black, white also go in.. In the end I win.

WHen the bill game, I discovered it's only 20B. She really end up paying, which I returned her. So on my way to WS. Didn't want to see FL, so took the 2nd road side. I enjoyed walking for some reason.

Reached WS, walk around. Don't know which agogo I wanna go. Wasn't really in the mood for loud music and having naked gals dancing above me. So decided to check out other bars there. So walked back to the beachroad end to behind my search.

That's where I found a gal that caught my attention. She looks young and tiny. Same same played the dice game. She's was hugging me, feels like a gf which I wanted for the night. She kept asking me to barfine her. But I wasn't so sure as her mind seems elsewhere and she doesn't speak much english. But the mamasan said she's good and ok, just new. So took her.

I asked if she'll like to go somewhere before the hotel, as I feel she's nervous. She said she'll like go angelwitch watch show. In there I ended up buy 10 ping pong ball. 1 of which when I throw, hit one of the dancer on the forehead. It was kinda funny and embrassing. But all's good. The gal seems to relax more and she said hotel.

So back to the hotel. That's when she gets nervous again. There's just not enough chemistry between us. After shower, massage her and foreplay her a while to get her in mood. Her mind still like elsewhere. When boomboom her, she's like controling herself. Refused to moan for whatever reason. Her cowgirl actually can hurt me, when she slam her bones down. Next time really must find a gal with more butt.

Her dis-intersted look in sex was really different to when she asked me to barfine her. I just couldn't cum with that look. In the end I gave up. She was saying something like I no power. I just end up paid her to leave. So slept alone for the night.

Will be going home this late afternoon. So may goto Soi Honey for massage or maybe Soi 6 for ST. I walked past a lot of areas behind 2nd road on 1st day looking for devil's den. It's was like a maze to me, but a good experince. Hope I'll have better luck later
Old 25-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

early bird get no worms

Went walk around just now. The thing I enjoyed most about pattaya is to walk. You can walk the same road for days, yet you may end up finding something amusing or incident happening.

Managed to get a look at Soi 7 and 8 bars just starting. It's not pretty, all hagged ladies looking bored or doing the accounts. Some bars that are more lively with ladies over mid-30 have a few falangs in them drinking or playing pool. Then I walk into soi diana, this time having a better idea how the roads are connected. If there's a next trip I'll stay here or right in WS. Really keen to try the bars in Diana/Metro. Or I'll just go all out fir agogos if I live in WS. Seems like so many things to do so little time

So I walked into soi honey, most massage only have some old ladies sitting outside. So just walked and did some mental note which may end up unless in future. But I did get a new update, Honey Massage is up and running as of today based on the banner they put up. When I was there, they aren't open yet. IIRC, I read that it was Honey Inn which the owner changed it to a massage center. Look ok on the outside new. Should be similar to those massage rooms in Bangkok. Black glass all over
Old 25-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

Last bits before I leave..

The luckless continue...

I walked Soi6 at about 1.30pm. Some of the bar was not ready yet, the ladies outside are quite restless. Think just woke up... Only one lady tried to grab me into her bar. She looks like a 5, confirm not my type (IIRC O Bar). The rest of the ladies sitting outside aren't really worth the effort. But this gal really pulled me hard, and seems to take no for an answer. Tried to run away, but can't break loose. She was so concentrated in pulling me, she didn't bother looking at cars behind her. I stopped her and ask her watched out for car. she then let go of me and thanked me instead. funny encounter.

Wanted to try quicky bar as there's a lady on th website that looks good, BUT the entrance was packed with 3or4 falangs. Can't see any lady around. So just walked away.

Feeling hungry, decided to go PBG or secrets. Decided on Secret cos air-con and have gals to look at. Went in ordered my food, was like invisible to the ladies there. Think they don't like asians except japs, or maybe it's just me. After had food a little small talk with the service staff, she asked if I want a lady. I said ok, and she invited the hostress I was looking at earlier. I always try to attract her attention at wrong timing lol

Anyway, this hostress is name NA, 108. Reason I mentioned her name, is that she looks like a kids central star. Think her name is Kim or something. 150cm, 42kg and big eyes. Think should be a A cup. Nice to look at. Played a few dice game talked to her a bit on why she choose day shift (1pm to 7pm) instead of the night. As I was about to fly off, I didn't really want to barfine.

After my 2nd coke, I really cannot drink anymore water. The waitress gave me a dirty look when I said I didn't want to order another water. So the only option is check bin, and try nego barfine. Na wanted 1500 for ST, I said 1000. She didn't look interested. So I just paid and left.

The lack of sleep is making me mental. I was thinking if Secret just let me stay there till around 4.30pm, I would had just tipped Na 500B for her company. In the end only gave her 70B which I found in my wallet. However, her unwillingness to nego means she's just not intrested. Better save money than have another bad encounte

Finished my TR. hope some bros can find some info helpful. And see how suay one can be Lucky I did some planning and mental prep. Else I won't be so easy going about it.

I really tried to stick to BB hunt. It was interesting, but harder. Too many bars, the good looking gals can be hiding somewhere at a corner and u'll missed it. Saw quite a few good looking ones in Soi8 and Soi7, but most don't look interested. Agogos are easier, most gals looks 7 or better. Well it'll just leave something I can try do the next trip
Old 26-06-2010, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

My 2 satangs worth...

Your lady from Gemini is "let go long string to catch big fish". She chooses the cheapest handbag hopefully u come back again to BF her next time. Dun wan to seem greedy. Her long time Robert called her and she immediately "let go" u. She is 30 years old, quite close to, or some say reach, expiry date so must find sponsor.

If u feel the girl something wrong then forget it. There r plenty of fish. Dun expect them 2 warm up to u when u bring them back. By then they already earned their BF and u end up with a bad fuck. Better go back, drink more Sang Som, which by the way is rum, watch football and mayb PCC to relieve your blue balls. A good night's sleep still better than sitting on your bed and wondering what the fuck just happened 20 minutes ago.

You shouldn't have tipped that hostess even BHT1 at Soi 6. Just pay for what u ate & drank and walk off. I never experienced any racial discrimination at Soi 6. I only eat at the English pub there. Aircon. No hassles. Good draft Guiness & grub. FYI Soi 6 ST bars standard cost is BHT700 for 1 shot and another BHT300 for the room upstairs. Condoms included. If slow day u can even nego to BHT600 for a fuck.

From what I read u seem 2 b a nice guy but not askin u 2 b an asshole and treat these girls like dirt. Firm and polite. Always with a smile when u decline them. Thais they like people with a "mai bpen rai" (bo-chup) and "sanook" (fun) attitude. So keep this in mind when chionging. Then u will have fun in Thailand.

U say bad experience but I say its a good & honest FR bro. So if any small consolation I blangah u 2 beers (all I can afford).

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
My 2 satangs worth...So if any small consolation I blangah u 2 beers (all I can afford).
2 Satang ? No wonder can only afford 2 beers lah.
Dun worry....Next time we meet, i get u 1L btl from DFS.....

PS : Dunno when's the next trip though....heheh.
Old 26-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
My 2 satangs worth...

U say bad experience but I say its a good & honest FR bro. So if any small consolation I blangah u 2 beers (all I can afford).
thanks bro There's some misunderstanding, maybe I made some typos... The Gemini girl knows I would never be her sponsor, as I made it really clear to her. Even the drama when she said she don't know what to do, go or stay with me, I make it clear it's money to her, so her carrot more important. So let her go lor... We were talking about her sticky Italy guy and joking about it. It's quite interesting to see how a TG can two face in less than 1second

Yes, it tasted more like rum. It states on label as rum. But don't understand why some falangs on forums refers it as thai whisky.

Lack of sleep is really due to Bella Express hard bed. I'm not used to it for some reason. When I nap a while, I kept getting pins and needles BTW the hotel although don't seems to get good reviews, the staffs are really friendly to me. A lot of indians and some russians. Also have China visitor.

The secret bar I mentioned is on WS. It's actually a coyote bar. I didn't managed to visit any Soi6 bars as no lady caught my eyes.

Thanks a lot for the tips. Will do that more in future trip. But this trip is really more of being SUAY. Yesterday flight delay from 9.20pm flight to 2.20am flight. I was stuck at airport for almost 7 hrs cos I went early Next time really should try avoid Jetstar...

Then just discovered I lost my Singapore sim card. I must had lost it when I switch card to truemove inter sim. For those bros who want a thai sim, can take this one. Call home can be as cheap as 1B/min. You can get it near gate 4 on arrival.

But I managed to try out Mr. T. taxi service. From Pattaya to Airport is 900B (All included) My driver is slower but safer and more friendly. He said that I should had gone to paradise disco. I'm not sure where, maybe will do some homework of it in future

I take this trip as a bad experience. I doubt I'll ever get anything worst out of this.
Old 26-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

hehe Thanks again for helping with my "homework" earlier.
Old 26-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My 2 satangs worth...

Quote:

Can I share the 2 beers too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
I take this trip as a bad experience. I doubt I'll ever get anything worst out of this.
Every trip overseas is a learning experience thus make a person a day older and a day wiser.
Old 27-06-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Dun worry....Next time we meet, i get u 1L btl from DFS... PS : Dunno when's the next trip though....heheh.
Unlike u 6 pack of beer = 1 litre from DFS. Hold u to your promise, can wait long, long

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Can I share the 2 beers too...
Bro u sala already... u can afford 3 beers or your case 3 bottles of Chivas

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-06-2010, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
paulpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
(1) So went back to Soi 8 to find the bar where I saw some SYT. On my way along beachroad, I was never really harrassed. Don't know why, maybe I look too young for them lol.

(2) Decided on Secret cos air-con and have gals to look at. Went in ordered my food, was like invisible to the ladies there. Think they don't like asians except japs, or maybe it's just me.

(3) I take this trip as a bad experience. I doubt I'll ever get anything worst out of this.
Hi Zmanz,

First, I want to let you know that I enjoyed reading your honest reports and can relate to some of your experiences.

I have been visiting Pattaya regularly twice a year for the last 4 years and generally have a good time. After all this time I have come to know many of the girls working in the bars and what they think (of farangs and Asians).

As many angmos know full well, and as many asians are now beginning to discover, Pattaya is but one big "barn sorpanee (whorehouse)".

If you have limited time and a big budget than BKK is the place to be. But if you have the time, say 2 weeks to 1 month or more than nothing beats Pattaya as the accommodation and puyings are significantly cheaper than BKK. What I mean here is that it is not a problem to pay a lot of money for hotels and puyings if you are in Thailand for a short time (a few days) but the equation changes if you are here for a longer stay. I doubt many punters - even rich Singaporeans - can afford or would want to pay 2000+B/night for hotels and 2000-3000+B for puyings every night, 30 days in a row! (As you know puyings from bars in Pattaya are generally 300B bar-fine and 1000B long-time (i.e. from 4 pm to the next day, usually mid-day, and only 1000B from the freelancers in discos as there is no bar-fine). In BKK you pay more for just short-time!!

Anyway coming back to the reason for this post, I can't help but read between your lines viz:

"never really harrassed harassed - Don't know why, maybe I look too young for them lol". I want to say, "No, it is not because you look too young". After all, the girls in Soi 7 and 8 would harass any angmos, young or old. I say to my thai friends they think that all angmos shit smells great (kii korng farang hom dee).

"Went in ordered my food, was like invisible to the ladies there. Think they don't like asians except japs, or maybe it's just me". I agree that you are "invisible to them". Generally, the Isaan lasses just love farangs and nothing else.

"I take this trip as a bad experience. I doubt I'll ever get anything worst out of this". I understand where you are coming from with this comment and I am sorry that - though you may not have really realised it - the behavior of some of these Isaan puyings have made unpleasant some aspects of your trip.

What you have experienced above is exactly what many Asians will experience when walk pass the hundreds of bars in Pattaya. Go down Soi 7 and 8 and observe how the girls will smile, actively engage and yell "handsome man" at every passing farang while at the same time totally ignoring you if you are Asian looking i.e like Chinese,Korean, Jap, S'porean etc. And if you are of Indian origin, they will not only totally ignore you, they will shrink away from you!.

I don't want to discourage or put you off coming to Pattaya as I still think that it may be worth coming despite the attitude problems you WILL face more often than not - perhaps if enough of us come here, it may change attitudes. After all, I still keep coming (although nowadays it is more to spend time with people I already know from before rather than seeking new conquests regularly as in the past).

It is just that, as an Asian in this city you have to "work' a lot harder than the white-skins and have a thick skin. How ironic having to do this with Thai whores of all people!!. It just gets a bit tiring after a while, this need to overcome their prejudice by having to (a) "prove your credentials" each time you visit a bar (like, letting them know that "hey, I am a (rich) Singaporean") or (b) hide behind the aprons of my farang friends to gain "easier passage" when you visit the bars so that the stupid bar-girls would "accept" you. And as I said, all this game playing gets a bit tiring after a while - especially after observing that you don't have to do this if you are any farang. And I mean any, whether good-looking or not, old or young, rich or poor, even losers (2 weeks millionaires) and crims.

I was initially reluctant to post in this forum after been flamed (though I should say rather mildly) by some bros in the past for posting what I felt was an honest account of some of my experience in Pattaya. Perhaps they saw things differently from me. Perhaps they were enjoying themselves so much they didn't see or want to see what really laid beneath the surface. Anyway I decided to post now as I was quite touched by your innocent explanations to some of your encounters. Also, I want to take this opportunity to flag to other bros, for what it is worth, this hidden and unpleasant aspect of Pattaya.

PS.
1. I have highlighted some aspects of this racism (the reasons for which I have not elaborated here) towards Asians which I have encountered only in Pattaya (and I have been cheonging in many of the towns/provinces throughout Thailand) in this Pattaya forum in SBF as well as other forums such as wwww.internationalsexguide.info.
2. Note that my comments apply only to bar and discos (eg Lucifers, Insommia) where the girls have some choice/free will regarding who they would want to fuck with (basically any farang) - not to massage parlours where they have no choice once the customer selects them and aggogos where the price is a lot higher (meaning less farangs).
Old 28-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Samster

Bro Paul, Not sure why anyone would flame u for posting an honest FR. Maybe its the bar & gogo bosses?

To comment on your observations on "Isaan puying" bars. Me thinks easy way to avoid any racial discrimination is to avoid such bars. Just go to bars/gogos that cater more to Jap/Koreans and u shld b treated well. Girls in such Asian centric joints will tend to b fairer skin which in the end is what we Asian men usually want.

However please totally avoid 100% Jap or Korean KTVs/bars, ones with Jap or Korean script in the shop signs, becoz changes of you not being treated well are also high. Though now-a-days not all "kii farang hom dee" coz many more Asians are "discovering" Pattaya so the puyings are also finding Asian "kii" can also be "hom muan gan". Though our Indian bros from the sub-continent are still avoided like the plague.

I'm not angmo, young or handsome but do get a fair bit of "handsome man" at Soi 7 and 8. I stepped into such bar once only coz Isaan lady was nice enuff to actually bring me to this place I was searching for. So downed a few bottles as way of saying thanks + I was rather thirsty from being lost.

I feel I don't need to act or tell anyone I'm rich to have a good time unless of course u r tackling puyings in a high priced joint. I think trying to act rich may get u into trouble becoz u never know when some down-on-his-luck puchai or junkie may want to jump you. Watch Pattaya News in your hotel TV to see how dangerous the place actually is.

With a big smile I usually tell the girls "Mai mee dtang" or "Dtang mai por" as an excuse to buying another LD or BF a girl I dun feel like. They can take it or leave it. I take a "mai bpen rai" attitude as there are plenty of girls to go around. Take it easy when chionging. Play by ear. This is not a "I must cover 20 bars tonight" exercise. Do that and you might actually feel stressed out from chionging!

As I always say... bpai teow dtong sanook gap chok dee naa!

Old 28-06-2010, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Bros,

Sometimes I hunt alone, and pay no attentions to "distractions." However, the minute I spot my "prey," I move in for the kill. I usually start with a LD. It is an "insurance" for me to find out whether she is all that.

I hate discrimination in any shape, size or form. However, it is a fact of life. I don't let it get to me! When all else fails, I just smile and keep walking, and knowing that I still have all my bahts in my pocket :O)

Cheers!

Last edited by Soopafly; 28-06-2010 at 07:33 AM.
Old 28-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

Hey paulpaul bro,

Thanks for taking the time to share your views on my encounters

I do believe most of Pattaya favour falangs more than Asians, but it's not really a problem I guess. The falangs in other forum were complaining some agogos (i.e. superbaby/girl) prefering Asians. I just happen to be more unlucky lol

Maybe I was naive to think I'll get same "hamson man" treatment as what I tend to read in falangs report. Knowing better now, I should be able to work around this in future trip.

Anyway, newbie pays to learn. Just hope my TR gave some newbie bros a discount with "school" fee
Old 28-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I do believe most of Pattaya favour falangs more than Asians, but it's not really a problem I guess. The falangs in other forum were complaining some agogos (i.e. superbaby/girl) prefering Asians. I just happen to be more unlucky lol

Maybe I was naive to think I'll get same "hamson man" treatment as what I tend to read in falangs report. Knowing better now, I should be able to work around this in future trip.
There were more asians than falangs in Superbaby/girl. And the serve personals were very friendly to asians than to the falangs !!!. And the girls would smile at you if you smile a lot more. Even when i went in with slippers and shorts and wearing a " Chang beer " T-shirt. Undressed but the chemistry to work on the girls can be even more important than how you dress up or a handsome man.

This old, pot bellied, with many white hair man was called " handsome man " quite often on the sois in Pattaya and Bangkok. But it meant nothing to me as " handsome man " .....just damn words to pull in customers ( even if you are old, ugly, big beer bellied, no hair on top, disabled or disfigured ). Falangs do not get "handsome man " from girls when the falangs are in their own backyard. Even if you have the Jabba the Hut lookalike, you will still be "handsome man" white guy to the puyings in Thailand. It is just a bloody sales pitch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1