The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
sumsee90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Roxy Square

Bros can pm me any good places here? I walked around lvl 2 the other day multiple times but couldn't find any around 12pm ! Saw a lot of manicure places but very few massage places
Old 23-10-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Any bros can recommend manhood grooming in this place?

PM me

thanks
Old 23-10-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
The chubby milf at Qsy? Tried before, standard playtime lor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
From her photos doesn't look chubby leh. Not sure if we are talking about the same ML. But her boobs look big and enhanced.
Quote:
Ah chubby is harsh, she got meat is what I want to say. Boobs are a good size,natural and pink nips. Massage cmi, but used to go to her for service but now cannot do shit so I moved on.
She was formerly from an MP around upper Serangoon.

She is definitely not chubby. Maybe tall and a bit big boned is more appropriate. Natural D cup. But she has these unsightly tattoos around her armpits lol.

She used to do more than HJ? I tried her at her previous shop, that shop is curtain based, so cannot do anything. But this shop in Roxy square I haven’t tried, it only HJ I won’t go.
Old 23-10-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

There is a milf in Roxy Square with maximum package at just $120, inclusive of entrance fee.

I don’t know why so cheap or she forgot to charge me entrance fee.

Lao jiao bros should know who. B****. Used to be based in Kovan, then in Joo Chiat but she had some raid scares, so she decided to take a break and now she is back in business.

She aged quite a bit. Figure a bit off now. Natural C cup. Service kinda average.
Old 23-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

There is another part time milf called N***** at Roxy square but I forgot her unit.

Usually only comes in during weekends to help out a friend.

Average milf looks, slightly plump but she has this massive pair of boobs. I think got D - E cup. Natural too.

But I won’t recommend because her service is not that good and a lot of restrictions.
Old 25-10-2022, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

There is a 小雨used to work in QSY but heard move to another shop nearby.Solid massage with a nice pair of jugs.
Old 25-10-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
There is a 小雨used to work in QSY but heard move to another shop nearby.Solid massage with a nice pair of jugs.
Bro, do you still have her contact?
Old 25-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
There is a milf in Roxy Square with maximum package at just $120, inclusive of entrance fee.

Lao jiao bros should know who. B****. Used to be based in Kovan, then in Joo Chiat but she had some raid scares, so she decided to take a break and now she is back in business.

She aged quite a bit. Figure a bit off now. Natural C cup. Service kinda average.
Still prefer the time where she operated from condo. The nuru is shiok.
Old 25-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
There is another part time milf called N***** at Roxy square but I forgot her unit.

Usually only comes in during weekends to help out a friend.

Average milf looks, slightly plump but she has this massive pair of boobs. I think got D - E cup. Natural too.

But I won’t recommend because her service is not that good and a lot of restrictions.

Lulu? 😂
Old 25-10-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4spec2 View Post
Lulu? 😂
No. Nicole.
Old 26-10-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:

Is it 1st floor unit? Her nuru and service sibeh power last time,if we are talking about same person. Still remember the very first time I visit her in condo, she was wearing a white translucent lingerie and flashing her shaven pussy in front of me when she squat to massage my shoulder. She is milf, not for syt.
Old 26-10-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
She was formerly from an MP around upper Serangoon.

She is definitely not chubby. Maybe tall and a bit big boned is more appropriate. Natural D cup. But she has these unsightly tattoos around her armpits lol.

She used to do more than HJ? I tried her at her previous shop, that shop is curtain based, so cannot do anything. But this shop in Roxy square I haven’t tried, it only HJ I won’t go.
Yes she can go whole 9 yards with you at previous place. Now she say only hj at her current place so I have no interest too. Her massage is crap. Any bros who managed to do more than hj now pm me pls haha
Old 26-10-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 18
warhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yup, she looked more haggard now and no longer doing nuru. The shop has no shower facility too.
Old 26-10-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Diana Arden Wellness Spa is not a sleazy place thou. They provide manhood shaving service, as well as facial services. No massages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Come across a wellness spa call Dixxx Arxx. Offering Manhood comprehensive treatment.

Anyway tried ?
Old 26-10-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Yes she can go whole 9 yards with you at previous place. Now she say only hj at her current place so I have no interest too. Her massage is crap. Any bros who managed to do more than hj now pm me pls haha
Ya agreed old shop can go all the way..but WeChat her only hj available now...any bro manage to unlock now pm pm.thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1