The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
When on chat I tell them I am a taxi driver mostly there wont be anymore reply liaoz.....SG girls will be impress with guys with good career . Non will be impress with taxi drivers .
Taxi drivers ok mah. Own time own target
If u know what my bf worked as last time.. u will be shocked y would i be with him lolz
Old 15-05-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Taxi drivers ok mah. Own time own target
If u know what my bf worked as last time.. u will be shocked y would i be with him lolz
Only u say this good things about taxi drivers.....how about the negative side of TD? Bad image, no off day , long hours , low income, no cpf , no benefits etc....your bf work last time? Perhaps now he is big boss liaoz.....
Old 15-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
Only u say this good things about taxi drivers.....how about the negative side of TD? Bad image, no off day , long hours , low income, no cpf , no benefits etc....your bf work last time? Perhaps now he is big boss liaoz.....
Im still with my bf lah. He is an employee not a big boss. He lower pay also. Long hours too. I used to complaint y he cant accompany me etc.. no time. End up every wkends i go spend time with him. Thou its only like few hrs b4 he goes to work. If u read my earlier post in this thread maybe u will get my point.
Old 15-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I think ong ming wee doesn't ring a bell to many people.
The first thing that went into my mind when that sg girl asked me to fuck her was what's going to happen after that. Not all have enough blood to run one head. Even if i have insufficient blood to run both, i will divert it to run the higher head first.

The sggirl wants to check your financial status, qualifies you after audit. And takes from you what you can afford. Then... what can she give you in return, for those transactional relationship venture makers... a veteran once told me sggirls are scammers. They take your LV they take your money, they take what you can give. Then they run away. They never believe in fair exchanges.

Yeah... sggirls really CMI... it's not easy to find one who stands by you. Lol... good luck.
Go and have fun with an sg girl by all means i don't care. But for those who have more capacity to run both well analyze the risk first. I do exercise foresight.
Never heard of Ong Ming Wee. Googled him and found out he was the one whose ONS partner cried rape. Hunt in Zouk and you get that sort of thing. C'est la vič. You want a real partner, hunt elsewhere. You will be ready for something long term...... when you are ready.

The audit part is hilarious!! LoL. True but hilarious. On the LV part, one just has to get used to it I suppose. My wife of 15 years still robs me of Channel. Plunder, to be exact. She is the supposed keeper types. If it was me back at your age, I will take the terms offered. You get your fun, I get mine. If it is LV you want, all too easy. Money, I can earn back. The ability to sow wild oats, not everlasting, and not available to all and sundry. Think less with the head on top. That will happen naturally when you get old and pensive like me. Meanwhile, Firers, Watch your front!
Old 15-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Haiz no choice Liao. Like this we gotta aim
Those ntu Nus smu xmm just grad and come out to working world. Haven't see society. Faster hong them be gf before they become sluts

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 16-05-2015, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Haiz no choice Liao. Like this we gotta aim
Those ntu Nus smu xmm just grad and come out to working world. Haven't see society. Faster hong them be gf before they become sluts
Lol... you won't be able to in the first place.
Old 16-05-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
jason_ jason_

Quote:
Im still with my bf lah. He is an employee not a big boss. He lower pay also. Long hours too. I used to complaint y he cant accompany me etc.. no time. End up every wkends i go spend time with him. Thou its only like few hrs b4 he goes to work. If u read my earlier post in this thread maybe u will get my point.
with your kind of past, with such a terrible history of selling yourself, you cannot pick and choose, be grateful that he want you.
Old 16-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_ View Post
with your kind of past, with such a terrible history of selling yourself, you cannot pick and choose, be grateful that he want you.
lolz thx for replying me. Miss me ah?
Wow u come stalk me until here ah lolz
U cant even show any evidence at all that i sell myself.

Maybe u shd go see my thread that i started to look for companionship, so many applied but i pick n chosen him
I am indeed grateful that i have chosen him.

Last edited by PPGirl; 16-05-2015 at 03:01 PM.
Old 16-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe u shd go see my thread that i started to look for companionship, so many applied but i pick n chosen him
damm.... why i didnt notice that thread de?

but to be honest, i did met a sg girl and she's not materialist...
Old 16-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
lolz thx for replying me. Miss me ah?
Wow u come stalk me until here ah lolz
U cant even show any evidence at all that i sell myself.

Not so nice now being stalked? Er.....why you sell yourself?
Old 16-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
damm.... why i didnt notice that thread de?

but to be honest, i did met a sg girl and she's not materialist...
Haha dunno leh. Wish u gd luck in netting her

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Not so nice now being stalked? Er.....why you sell yourself?
u believe what he says?
Old 16-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
fornlcator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis,

You get my +4 points.

Quote:
If u read my earlier post in this thread maybe u will get my point.
Old 16-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha dunno leh.
Wish u gd luck in netting her
thanks..
but tough loh coz me Malaysian..
Old 16-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha dunno leh. Wish u gd luck in netting her

u believe what he says?
You believed what others said of me too.
Old 16-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
thanks..
but tough loh coz me Malaysian..
Since she is not materialistic guess she wont mind you as Malaysian.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1