The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Ooooooooo! Please share with me the minute they landed pls! Such mm typically have “service” run in their blood already since that’s how they are trained up. Why they don’t come earlier have to wait till next year?
Some of them had wanted to come after the Spring Festival this year, but alas.

Can you imagine having a tarma with two of them? I did.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.online/tian-tian-massage/

Tried her in a spa. Good Service and Pretty Girl. Can top up to do something else. Nothing to shout for.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Some of them had wanted to come after the Spring Festival this year, but alas.

Can you imagine having a tarma with two of them? I did.
PM me FR pls! Haha. This brings back memories of my DG twins!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 02-09-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Tried to book a ML from beauty castle, timing all arrange swee Swee
When I reached the shop, turn up to be timing cock up because of double booking.
But the shop rearrange me another ML that turn up to be rare gem.

Look: 9 Chio (big eyes)
Body : 9 curvy with out extra fats.
Weight: 50kg
Boobs : 36D natural. (Boobs lover would not forget it)
Massage : 8 (like her juagen very much)
Gfe: very strong gfe feel.

She not a time watcher and during massage, she doesn’t even carry phone with her. For me that like to have good massage with Comfortable HJ, I am preparing to revisit again soon.
After the whole session happily ended, I am just like a lucky man that able to enjoy my day and also discovered this rare gem.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Tried to book a ML from beauty castle, timing all arrange swee Swee
When I reached the shop, turn up to be timing cock up because of double booking.
But the shop rearrange me another ML that turn up to be rare gem.

Look: 9 Chio (big eyes)
Body : 9 curvy with out extra fats.
Weight: 50kg
Boobs : 36D natural. (Boobs lover would not forget it)
Massage : 8 (like her juagen very much)
Gfe: very strong gfe feel.

She not a time watcher and during massage, she doesn’t even carry phone with her. For me that like to have good massage with Comfortable HJ, I am preparing to revisit again soon.
After the whole session happily ended, I am just like a lucky man that able to enjoy my day and also discovered this rare gem.
Bro u forgot to say is who.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

This one very unique pricing and timing:
https://sglonelyguy.online/joy-msg/
Old 02-09-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Soda

Got her contact from a bro in the forum
She is somewhere in circular road, there got afew spas, explore urself as i dun have her permission to give out her contacts.

Looks: short hair, looks early 30 i guess

Body: you can't tell with clothes on, she actually have a good S curve and slender body.

Massage: i took the sexy massage with release. Hmm. It was good but i think the forum hype (about her sexy massage) made my expectations too high, Its probably the newbies hyping her because they never experience something similar before. Her sexy massage was disappointing for me because of the initial forum hype, some boob rubs and butt tease, it really is nothing compared to the cat150 geylang. However if u go without any expectations then its OK loh

After the sexy massage is the action, she will ask you to kneel back in doggie and she massages the sensitive areas of balls, perineum and ass with a nice relaxing hot oil and occasional exciting strokes on your dick...... Its nice, relaxing and soothing.

HJ: she gave a prostrate massage which means she puts a finger in your ass and you feel like there is a little dick hard up ur ass. The sensation is different from normal, definitely more intense and abit embarrassing to admit that it felt good.....she is even able to press my prostrate and stop the sperm from coming out, so i experienced the legendary spermless orgasm...... after hearing so much about this on the internet i finally get to experience it..... but she does not know how to stop when your dick becomes over-sensitive after ejucalation, so you better remind her to be gentle once u start shooting out.

Overall: Honestly at $150 including entrance fee, i feel it is worth the money to experience the spermless orgasm, maybe its hard to believe that you can orgasm without shooting out sperm.... But its true! Definitely worth a try once in your life.

Extras

She also does juagen treatment and she did abit for me, i feel its authentic, however im not a qualified judge for this as i have no problems erecting. I did feel my inner thighs muscle sore the next 2 days and all she did was juagen on the balls.

The other ladies there are presentable too and from what i know, if you want full service on demand then u need to find the other ladies.

After the prostrate massage, i went to burger king and bought a set meal, then u know the cheese fries come with chilli sauce. So when squeezing out the chilli sauce the hole very small and keep spurting. Somehow this remind me of my anus.... i dunno why....... At night i even dreamed of a big african man spooning me in bed while i play mobile games..... This might be a side effect of having her finger up my ass, hope i dun become gay
Wah bro can dm me her contact bo? Now super sian cos nowhere to go leh
Old 02-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Bro u forgot to say is who.
Bro, she don’t have profile on any of the websites.
I mentioned name also useless le.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can share which spa and ml? Know spa and name then can go down visit
Old 02-09-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Hi bro, mind sharing the MP and ML via PM if not convenient to share on this thread. TIA!
Old 02-09-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
To be fair, besides CEO George, I also know of others who were utterly besotted by her last year.

Maybe Qing Chuan 2.0 is a bit different now, I think.
2 years is a long time bro, some of us can't even fit into the same office pants after 2 months WFH lol. Recall that her FRs in the past has always been either OK or scathing, rarely glowing. She is the fiesty type if I recall some older FRs.

Anyway no intention to pay $120 to witness the evolved Qing Chuan mark2. But current market is such that even a rundown version of her could potentially survive, coz many bros are less picky these days.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3325
~ don’t think photo is the same as real person
~ but still score a 7/10 on look
~ height 1.65 is real , Body tone easily 8.5/10
~ playability high 9/10 but not the commercial kind
~ location is the usual ground in town 8/10
~ maybe $110 and not priced 120
~ rtm - yes
https://sglonelyguy.online/li-li-massage/

~ unknowingly went back to the same ML now listed with masked photo
~ need to re-FR
~ 7/10 on look department
~ height 1.65 correct ; body need to calibrate 7/10 cause can see stretch marks on tummy under brighten room
~ playability reduced to only 6/10 - more restrictions this time
~ location is newly furnished apartment same as before but nice
~ price now 110
~ rTm - No
Old 02-09-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/tian-tian-massage/

Tried her in a spa. Good Service and Pretty Girl. Can top up to do something else. Nothing to shout for.
Something else mean she also FL, do in spa is private room that type?
Old 02-09-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Ladies from the CZ are trained at around 22 after their "dazuan" education. Some started eariler... Do the math and they'd be close to 30s next year

More excited for the new batch than the old ones
Old 02-09-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ahh fark..

Nvm if Lu Lu happens to be one of them coming soon or next year, then I'll be more than happy..
Were you the one who told her off about the smoke smell

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1