The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2005, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Anyone bin lately?
Old 10-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skyrocket88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have a site tour yesterday afternoon. all regular ger still there. don't see any new stock. happy bonking.....
Old 17-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

went there this afternoon, Linda is now at L5rm20, moved from L5rm10.

she has good tougue swirlling action from neck to toes, ass fuck me also.
funny things is she can keep talking while licking me all over.
a friendly girl, not a bad experience for 60rm.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

blue-hyppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread seem very quiet.Anyway,went there this morning.After 2 hours going up & down several times....finally i choose to enter Room 38...sorry can't remember which floor...the room is just beside the staircase.She seems very happy & told me that i was her first customer.Later she told me that rate was increase from RM60 to RM65...is it true?Undress & proceed to shower...

Name:Ivy
Looks:7/10
Body:7/10 (fair skin,with B cup i think,firm & original but what i like most is her nipples colour red pinkish)
BBBJ:Yes..great suction with many position
AR:Yes
FJ:8.5/10 (many positions & very accomodating)
RTF:Yes

After shower,asked me to lied on the bed....then she BBBJ me for about 10 mins....she sucks real hard & i managed to grab her tits & played with her nipples...her pussy was wet all over & time to FJ....capped me in & shes on top of me.I can feel the tightness when she inserted my dick to her pussy.....she do the pumping slowly & this makes me even harder...after about 10 mins we changed to missionary with cross leg,1 leg up & sideway.The best thing is she will ask u to stop pumped her...then using her pussy muscle she will squeeze your dick real hard several times...what a shiok man....even my wife dont have the strength to squeeze like this...she seems very enjoy & after a while we finished together....all in all her technique is very good & very accomodating.Sorry coz i'm not good writing a FR.

I dunno whether she changed room everyday.Can any bro confirm on the rate whether its still RM60 or RM65
Old 07-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

blue-hyppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread seem very quiet.Anyway,went there yesterday morning.After 2 hours going up & down several times....finally i choose to enter Room 38...sorry can't remember which floor...the room is just beside the staircase.She seems very happy & told me that i was her first customer.Later she told me that rate was increase from RM60 to RM65...is it true?Undress & proceed to shower...

Name:Ivy
Looks:7/10
Body:7/10 (fair skin,with B cup i think,firm & original but what i like most is her nipples colour red pinkish)
BBBJ:Yes..great suction with many position
AR:Yes
FJ:8.5/10 (many positions & very accomodating)
RTF:Yes

After shower,asked me to lied on the bed....then she BBBJ me for about 10 mins....she sucks real hard & i managed to grab her tits & played with her nipples...her pussy was wet all over & time to FJ....capped me in & shes on top of me.I can feel the tightness when she inserted my dick to her pussy.....she do the pumping slowly & this makes me even harder...after about 10 mins we changed to missionary with cross leg,1 leg up & sideway.The best thing is she will ask u to stop pumped her...then using her pussy muscle she will squeeze your dick real hard several times...what a shiok man....even my wife dont have the strength to squeeze like this...she seems very enjoy & after a while we finished together....all in all her technique is very good & very accomodating.Sorry coz i'm not good writing a FR.

I dunno whether she changed room everyday.Can any bro confirm on the rate whether its still RM60 or RM65
Old 07-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

wow ocean still operating ah ........

Haven't been there in years...... Remember the good old days of budget fucks come to think about it got 15 years liao...poly days used to drive in on fridays between lectures (4 hrs) have a quick fuck at either ocean or "hua hua shi jie" (ocean when pocket was tight) top up petrol and get back to poly for lectures.....those were the days.

Infact bonk a very strange gal over there..... well that's another story.... tell u guys next time
Old 07-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Ocean Hotel, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
wow ocean still operating ah ........

Haven't been there in years...... Remember the good old days of budget fucks come to think about it got 15 years liao...poly days used to drive in on fridays between lectures (4 hrs) have a quick fuck at either ocean or "hua hua shi jie" (ocean when pocket was tight) top up petrol and get back to poly for lectures.....those were the days.

Infact bonk a very strange gal over there..... well that's another story.... tell u guys next time
Duke,

I hope you don't vomit when I tell you who that strange gal was .........

It is a post-ops 'pondan'

12 to 20 years ago, Ocean Hotel used to employ a lot of post-ops 'pondans'. A lot of brothers were bonking pondans but they were not aware of it. How do know ? I know a few of the Captains/OKTs and they told me the 'secret'. They employed post-ops pondans because sometimes they could not get enough girls.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
Re: Ocean Hotel, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Duke,

I hope you don't vomit when I tell you who that strange gal was .........

It is a post-ops 'pondan'

12 to 20 years ago, Ocean Hotel used to employ a lot of post-ops 'pondans'. A lot of brothers were bonking pondans but they were not aware of it. How do know ? I know a few of the Captains/OKTs and they told me the 'secret'. They employed post-ops pondans because sometimes they could not get enough girls.
No lah bro,

Anyway what happen was....

What I meant by strange is not this way lah..... one day after sight seeing at all the diff levels of ocean and finding no suitable gal to unload.. I was a bit pissed so I made my way down, but at the recept on the the 3rd flr I saw this pretty gal (never seen her in Ocean before) asking the recept some questions, so I pretend pretend walk ard... when she finally took a key from the recept... me straight away follow her up... she went up looking for her room found it, unlock and went in and close the door.

Me determine to be her 1st customer stay outside the door like a sercutity guard. By then afew people have gathered around.... so when she open her door again I went in immediately ( pissing off the rest of the guys outside).

Asked her about the price, she said she dunno and ask me how much I normally pay , Told her I normally pay RM40 she say okay. Then we strip and took a bath togather... funny thing is that she is not like normally WL that will wash your dick inspecting for sore... she just soap your body and i have to wash my own dick..... after that dry myself with the towel and proceed to the bed.

When on the bed we hug for a while and then she began necking me.... and slowly moved downwards.... lick my nipples and then gave me a BBBJ (which was suprising as the WL i have tried have never given me any BJ when I pay RM40) When she moved up I tried my luck and tried to finger her and surprise no.2 she never reject..... So I was enjoying myself fingering her and I can tell that she was enjoying it as well as she start frenching me furiously (well that was the 1st time that a WL have frenched me)

Then came the main event...... opps she suddenly remember cap not on yet she ran to her bag and took out a pack of white Durex 3's ( surprise as WL seldom use durex and definately the these white boxes type ) Anway she capped me climbed onboard and start riding me..... dammed shoik..... switch a couple of position and frenching all the time. Finally unloaded in her and she hug me real tight refusing to let me go until little dicky have soften.

We proceed to the bath and she gave me another rub down and we were kissing like lovers in the bath.

Finally dried up and changed back into our clothes..... and she began to pack up..... as I was leaving I told her that I'll be back for her but she say see first..... when I left she closed her door immediately before any one can go in. (you can see the face of all those people waiting outside) then 2 fellows came and ask me how was it... and I told them dammed good.... then suddenly the door open and she locked up and left...... and returned the key at recept. I felt tempted to go after her but didn't.

Any way that was the last I saw of her.... because after that I never seen her at ocean again.... that was 15 years ago and it still seems so fresh....definatley one of the best WL fucks I have ever tried.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Ocean Hotel, JB

Quote:
No lah bro,

Anyway what happen was....

What I meant by strange is not this way lah..... one day after sight seeing at all the diff levels of ocean and finding no suitable gal to unload.. I was a bit pissed so I made my way down, but at the recept on the the 3rd flr I saw this pretty gal (never seen her in Ocean before) asking the recept some questions, so I pretend pretend walk ard... when she finally took a key from the recept... me straight away follow her up... she went up looking for her room found it, unlock and went in and close the door.

Me determine to be her 1st customer stay outside the door like a sercutity guard. By then afew people have gathered around.... so when she open her door again I went in immediately ( pissing off the rest of the guys outside).

Asked her about the price, she said she dunno and ask me how much I normally pay , Told her I normally pay RM40 she say okay. Then we strip and took a bath togather... funny thing is that she is not like normally WL that will wash your dick inspecting for sore... she just soap your body and i have to wash my own dick..... after that dry myself with the towel and proceed to the bed.

When on the bed we hug for a while and then she began necking me.... and slowly moved downwards.... lick my nipples and then gave me a BBBJ (which was suprising as the WL i have tried have never given me any BJ when I pay RM40) When she moved up I tried my luck and tried to finger her and surprise no.2 she never reject..... So I was enjoying myself fingering her and I can tell that she was enjoying it as well as she start frenching me furiously (well that was the 1st time that a WL have frenched me)

Then came the main event...... opps she suddenly remember cap not on yet she ran to her bag and took out a pack of white Durex 3's ( surprise as WL seldom use durex and definately the these white boxes type ) Anway she capped me climbed onboard and start riding me..... dammed shoik..... switch a couple of position and frenching all the time. Finally unloaded in her and she hug me real tight refusing to let me go until little dicky have soften.

We proceed to the bath and she gave me another rub down and we were kissing like lovers in the bath.

Finally dried up and changed back into our clothes..... and she began to pack up..... as I was leaving I told her that I'll be back for her but she say see first..... when I left she closed her door immediately before any one can go in. (you can see the face of all those people waiting outside) then 2 fellows came and ask me how was it... and I told them dammed good.... then suddenly the door open and she locked up and left...... and returned the key at recept. I felt tempted to go after her but didn't.

Any way that was the last I saw of her.... because after that I never seen her at ocean again.... that was 15 years ago and it still seems so fresh....definatley one of the best WL fucks I have ever tried.
Duke,

Looks like the WL you fxxxxd was not a professional prostitute. Must be a 'gatal' lady who just wanted sex but didn't have a husband/boyfriend to fxxk her but still wanted sex like we all do. You must have given her 'quota' for the day; that's why she packed up and left. I bet she must be dreaming about you that whole night while slowly masturbating herself to sleep.

If you walk around and spot a little boy/girl about 14 to 15 years old who look very similar to you, you should ask that little boy/girl to do a DNA test. That boy/girl is most probably your son/daughter from that 'shiok' event 15 years ago.

BTW, is Ling from L2R66 still operating from Ocean ? Haven't fxxxxd her for a long time.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

Re: Ocean Hotel, JB

Quote:
Duke,

Looks like the WL you fxxxxd was not a professional prostitute. Must be a 'gatal' lady who just wanted sex but didn't have a husband/boyfriend to fxxk her but still wanted sex like we all do. You must have given her 'quota' for the day; that's why she packed up and left. I bet she must be dreaming about you that whole night while slowly masturbating herself to sleep.

If you walk around and spot a little boy/girl about 14 to 15 years old who look very similar to you, you should ask that little boy/girl to do a DNA test. That boy/girl is most probably your son/daughter from that 'shiok' event 15 years ago.

BTW, is Ling from L2R66 still operating from Ocean ? Haven't fxxxxd her for a long time.

Heeee heeee heee.... come to think of it I did see one teenager tt look like me the other day........ but then..... the condom didn't break that day...

And if you do happen to meet any gatal lady do keep me informed......

And by the way I haven't been to Ocean for more than 6 years.....
Old 09-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Samster

Cool 'Gatal' Lady

Quote:

And if you do happen to meet any gatal lady do keep me informed......
Duke,

You are interested in 'gatal ladies' ????

I happen to know a 65-years grandmother who is very gatal. She wants to take revenge on her gatal husband who is keeping a few young PRC mistresses in the JB condos. If you provide good and sextifying service she will give you a BIG, FAT angpow.

Interested ? Let me know and I will PM the grandma's h/phone no. to you.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Re: 'Gatal' Lady

Quote:
Duke,

You are interested in 'gatal ladies' ????

I happen to know a 65-years grandmother who is very gatal. She wants to take revenge on her gatal husband who is keeping a few young PRC mistresses in the JB condos. If you provide good and sextifying service she will give you a BIG, FAT angpow.

Interested ? Let me know and I will PM the grandma's h/phone no. to you.

Nabei........ I'll pass on that ........
Old 09-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Samster

Cool 'Gatal' Ladies

Quote:
Nabei........ I'll pass on that ........
Duke,

What is the age range for 'gatal' ladies that you are interested in ???

Most of the 'gatal' ladies on my list are either divorcees, single mothers or mistresses of age from 35 to 60 years old. I don't have any single ladies below 35 years of age because if they are young and beautiful it is very easy for them to look for one-night stand guys.

Still interested ???
Old 09-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

RobertCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Gatal' Ladies

Quote:
Duke,

What is the age range for 'gatal' ladies that you are interested in ???

Most of the 'gatal' ladies on my list are either divorcees, single mothers or .............

Still interested ???

I think the " GATAL " women from age 35 to 45 still delicious to eat lah !
no harm trying mah ! if they just want to have fun only and need to scratch their pussy or sextifier their lonelyness............
U can PM me the contact anyway ! he He He !

BTW , how to up anybody points ?
Old 09-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pezee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Gatal' Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCock
I think the " GATAL " women from age 35 to 45 still delicious to eat lah !
no harm trying mah ! if they just want to have fun only and need to scratch their pussy or sextifier their lonelyness............
U can PM me the contact anyway ! he He He !

BTW , how to up anybody points ?

Bro Robert,
I agree with you but for me under 40 years ok laa...some more very experienced.......get fat angpow then can go search for the "fountain of youth" heeheehee....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1