The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 15-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Rubbaking Rubbaking is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Location: Singapore
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
These days China's economy is terribad while Vietnam economy is booming.

Plenty of China girls selling themselves online and on the streets.

No need to bao, cos they will not be exclusive to us. Especially now all the building projects are basically worthless even investing there is hopeless.

Gt a 30+ lau chai asked for 600 sgd/day should I want to visit & have her company.

Don't be a fool, know the market. Go check locally in their province for the pricing so many telegram grps. These days you can get a 20+ younger girl for ~180 sgd/shot in Sichuan.

Same cost can f&%k 3 girls instead of 1 and still gt money leftover for hotpot.

Have a mindset of plenty & discipline, you may have good sexual chemistry with a girl but trust that there is always someone else who can fill her spot or defeat her.

U wan the play or the pain, it's your choice but control comes with effort and practice.

Good hunting, gentlemen!
Truly agreed. In my years of chionging, though i did give a fair bit to a few to get exclusivity, but end of day I only give really a lot to one. However, we have to remember they will get old one day too. And by then it is bleed till dry dry liao. These wls or ex-wls will not sacrifice themselves to help you out if you have trouble. They all are each for her own no matter what. I do not blame them as most if not all of them do not have safety nets or alternatives but loads of burden instead. I still believe some will have happy ending but to ve with them for life, it is really draining mentally, financially, and lots of obstacles.
  #77  
Old 16-04-2024, 11:52 AM
bigboss75 bigboss75 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigboss75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Truly agreed. In my years of chionging, though i did give a fair bit to a few to get exclusivity, but end of day I only give really a lot to one. However, we have to remember they will get old one day too. And by then it is bleed till dry dry liao. These wls or ex-wls will not sacrifice themselves to help you out if you have trouble. They all are each for her own no matter what. I do not blame them as most if not all of them do not have safety nets or alternatives but loads of burden instead. I still believe some will have happy ending but to ve with them for life, it is really draining mentally, financially, and lots of obstacles.

It was already a risk when making the decision to fall for them. just like playing gambling hoping to win a happy ending hahaha
  #78  
Old 16-04-2024, 03:03 PM
ILoveV ILoveV is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

i also play alot myself so when it comes to woman, i also close one eye

i now also have gf from ktv and ml

for me, i dont care so much as long as the girl dont let people fuck her

so ML I ok if she only gives hj and let man touch her a bit. Only i can kiss and fuck her

KTV girl i ok if she let others touch a bit kiss a bit because work. Only i can kiss and fuck her

FL hard for me to accept. Because she cannot give me anything special from the others. Kiss and fuck all the same as other men, then me boyfriend do what.

I as boyfriend must at least have the most special and precious la
  #79  
Old 16-04-2024, 04:28 PM
izjspore izjspore is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
izjspore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
i also play alot myself so when it comes to woman, i also close one eye

i now also have gf from ktv and ml

for me, i dont care so much as long as the girl dont let people fuck her

so ML I ok if she only gives hj and let man touch her a bit. Only i can kiss and fuck her

KTV girl i ok if she let others touch a bit kiss a bit because work. Only i can kiss and fuck her

FL hard for me to accept. Because she cannot give me anything special from the others. Kiss and fuck all the same as other men, then me boyfriend do what.

I as boyfriend must at least have the most special and precious la

can you believe it? or just trying to be naive. it seems like men's self-respecting men can't accept that
  #80  
Old 16-04-2024, 08:00 PM
sampat3388 sampat3388 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sampat3388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

it's possible .but the chances are very small. because it is impossible to start with sincerity. so that even though over time a relationship can be established, it will be difficult to differentiate whether it is sincere or because it is necessary
  #81  
Old 16-04-2024, 11:36 PM
Rubbaking Rubbaking is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Location: Singapore
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by izjspore View Post
can you believe it? or just trying to be naive. it seems like men's self-respecting men can't accept that
For ml once behind closed door no one knows. For ktv girls maybe easier to monitor if can fetch her home after work daily but still possibly will not know if she did any ST in between. For FL for sure no. So best way to ensure is bleed and tell them stop all these work and then can be exclusive. I think as boyfriend i also cannot tolerate other men touching her or even oogling at her.

Last edited by Rubbaking; 19-04-2024 at 07:53 AM.
  #82  
Old 17-04-2024, 12:46 AM
sundance16 sundance16 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sundance16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
For ml once behind closed door no one knows. For ktv girls maybe easier to monitor if can detch her home after work daily but still possibly will not know if she did any ST in between. For FL for sure no. So best way to ensure if bleed and tell them stop all these work and then can be exclusive. I think as boyfriend i also cannot tolerate other men touching her or even oogling at her.
I agree with this. make her stop if this is really about feelings and in a relationship
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lovers of Yee, haters of Vincent Law, befriend Mommy! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 02-07-2015 03:10 PM
Lovers of Yee, haters of Vincent Law, befriend Mommy! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 02-07-2015 11:30 AM
Marker to remind us of traitors who befriend communist Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 09-12-2014 09:00 PM
befriend an adult actress acidcave Adult Discussions about SEX 18 28-12-2013 03:06 PM
Befriend a lonely middle age class lady 40+ hottiefish Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! 6 22-08-2012 10:53 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph