The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 17
MrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
yes you said it, it is because of the rush and i didnt enjoy it, that why i am complaining and quite upset about it.

this will be my last comment and i will not reply again.
Oh bro, so now i understand its the timing that ur upset with. In that case 1slot 20 mins not enough, y dont u take 2 slots 40mins instead? I believe the time should be more than enough for you to wash ur hair and scrub your body real clean. Then u wont be upset anymore.

So next time, take the 2 slots 40mins instead.

Cheers~~
Old 07-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
...rush and i didnt enjoy ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSiao View Post
...take 2 slots 40mins... time should be more than enough...
Sintaro can get good services from his regular houses at a relaxed pace of 30 mins (more as he is regular) for $50. Why spend another $50? I also feel 20 mins is too short - may be too rush for others too. Cheers.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Sintaro can get good services from his regular houses at a relaxed pace of 30 mins (more as he is regular) for $50. Why spend another $50? I also feel 20 mins is too short - may be too rush for others too. Cheers.
hi bro Kalv lets not harp over this anymore, we are here to relax and enjoy a good cheap fuck. Let move on.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

Yea no point keep talking abt it lo, if the girl is right, 20min also will feel like heaven to you. If the girl bad service, give u 1hr also lidat wan. can only say that service level will really depend on your luck (if you first time customer) or ur chemistry with the girl lo
Old 07-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Satyr69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
Yea no point keep talking abt it lo, if the girl is right, 20min also will feel like heaven to you. If the girl bad service, give u 1hr also lidat wan. can only say that service level will really depend on your luck (if you first time customer) or ur chemistry with the girl lo
Yes, definately. It is really all about chemistry.
Even if can't comunicate, if the chemistry is there, the bonk will be fun.

If girl's service is bad, doesn't matter how long you take. Won't leave happy. Just think of a nice piece of ass that you have had before, bonk, and be done with it.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
doncorleone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually the ger told me b4 if u go during off peak period ie afternoon and weekday, they allow 25 min. don noe true a not la. never confirm with the okt.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
menthol2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncorleone View Post
actually the ger told me b4 if u go during off peak period ie afternoon and weekday, they allow 25 min. don noe true a not la. never confirm with the okt.
I guess on the afternoon or wkday....No customer they will relax a bit on the timing .....
So far we regular hunting @ L6H66 so far so good......
Old 12-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DarthDubitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on L18H36G19 by DarthDubitar

Yesterday night went for L18H36G19. She damn commando. Go in once strip, she immediately hug & push me to bed. Action starts from there non-stop. Felt like getting raped by her. After first round, she try to go for second shot, but not enough time.
Cute-looking girl with small eyes. Petite with smooth fair figure. Boobs Big A, super soft & with light brown nipples.
BJ, FJ, frenching, fingering provided. Recommended for lovers of Tingtong.
If I were to rate her scale of Tingtongness, it'd be above average bordering extreme.
Old 17-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

MrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to behold

Went back to WH2 last 2 days and got to try 2 different ladys and as always, this house never disappoint me.

NO. 10
Name : Soda
Looks: 9/10 (real SYT. syt lovers will love her.)
Body: 8/10 (not fat nor thin, just nice.)
Boobs: B - C cup (nice soft and Natural Big)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good licking and sucking skill along with her moan sound, almost CIM.)
FJ:8/10 (very accomdating to every position. 1 thing to take note is her moaning, very nice and loud moan, dont know real anot, if faking, she should deserve the oscar award.)
GFE: 9/10 (cute and sweet lady to play with.)
Damage: 50
RTF: YES!!

This lady is new to the house, as i trust the OKT of this house, so i take his recommendation.

NO. 75
Name : Jam
Looks: 8/10 (sweet and elegant looking, one who would like to bring home.)
Body: 8/10 (proportional and nice and very fair complexion)
Boobs: B cup (soft natural boobs with sensitive nips to suck on.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (damn good, knows where to fondle. Also knows where to touch as she does it, damn turn on )
FJ:8/10 (Warm, REALLY TIGHT, Really WET. And the most important thing was how obliging she was, and how high she was too)
GFE: 9/10 (chatted a lot and found her to be a genuinely sweet, good-natured girl, winning point is she speaks chinese, so communication will have no prob for all bros.)
RTF: Definitely worth coming back!
Old 17-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coconut123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time do cat50 house open?
Old 18-10-2011, 02:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buttler3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

finally decided to try geylang. it is my first time have sex with money. i went with low price. I checked few houses and girls in the tanks were looking very dead. Checked one more house and i saw a very cute girl coming out of the room, she was looking young and slim.she had nice c cup boobs, i paid 50 dolars and went to room with her. She doesnt speak english, said she is from thailand. I was a bit shy for my first time, she tried to relax me and gave few gf look. she started to take my clothes finally i was naked and she grabbed my penis it was still lazy. Untill i saw her naked, i really liked seeing her naked body. we went to shower she nicely cleaned my dick and my balls.she was 20 cm shorter than me it was really nice to watch while she is doing this. we went to bed. she wiped me and took bunch of condoms showing me she asked yes no. (I realised later she was trying to ask for bbbj) i said yes damn! anyway she started to lick me, she sucked my nipples so hard it actually hurt a bit, she started to suck my cock, i was watching her from the ceilng mirror. she tried to deep throat i did not feel much of it with the CD. then she asked me to play with her boobs. i licked her boobs. they were very soft and handful. than she pulled me on top and took my dick in. i started slowly and then faster she started moaning. I really enjoyed this part i almost came and slowed down. she got on top with a cat sound and cowed me she was really rough there shlap shlap. I could not hold anymore ejected. but she continued 2-3 more minutes, she really seemed to be enjoying. While doing this she was breathing to my face tenderly. kissing me. after all we cuddled few minutes and this beep sound started to come. she gave me another shower and said thank you. I will never forget my first time(i guess i liked she did not speak english, it was much naturally since we can not speak to eachother). I will definetly see her again. She was very cute, very nice body, and very friendly. I will do different positions with her next time.
Old 18-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Went back to WH2 last 2 days and got to try 2 different ladys and as always, this house never disappoint me.

NO. 10
Name : Soda
Looks: 9/10 (real SYT. syt lovers will love her.)
Body: 8/10 (not fat nor thin, just nice.)
Boobs: B - C cup (nice soft and Natural Big)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good licking and sucking skill along with her moan sound, almost CIM.)
FJ:8/10 (very accomdating to every position. 1 thing to take note is her moaning, very nice and loud moan, dont know real anot, if faking, she should deserve the oscar award.)
GFE: 9/10 (cute and sweet lady to play with.)
RTF: YES!!

This lady is new to the house, as i trust the OKT of this house, so i take his recommendation.
sorry but where is WH2 located? seldom venture into GL so not familiar...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 18-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went to WH2 after reading MrSiao's good FRs...the OKT was friendly...went inside was surprised that there were abt 10+ in the fish tank...guess cos it was raining therefore biz was slow...saw the SYT No.10 MrSiao mentioned...damn...her boobs are big!!! but i choose another gal...

NO. 75
Name : Jan
Looks: 8/10 
Body: 7.5/10 (small tummy)
Boobs: B cup (nice soft and natural but slight saggy...which still look nice...)
BJ: 9/10 (took my whole 2IC in)
FJ:8/10 (stero not bad...quite tight...)
GFE: 10/10 (friendly...and she speak good chinese too!!!)
Damage: 50 + tips 10

RTF: maybe...will try others in the house next time...

when i was going off after the deed...saw 2 guys chatting with the OKT...wonder if it's any of the bros here...

Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR

Last edited by wateva83; 18-10-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 18-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Samster

bro which okt you refering to? Theres 2 okt. 1 young guy with spec and the other is a uncle. The young guy PR very good. Will always talk to all customer.
Old 19-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro which okt you refering to? Theres 2 okt. 1 young guy with spec and the other is a uncle. The young guy PR very good. Will always talk to all customer.
i onli saw 2 person inside...one middle age guy w/o specs...one botak one...the one who intro mi the gals is the middle age one...

Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1